Important : KIIT University MD Entrance Exam Based on NEET PG.
KIIT University PG 2018 Entrance Exam
Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences KIIT University invites application for the PG Medical ( MD ) Course 2018-19.
KIIT 2018 MD Offered Courses
- MD ( Anatomy )
- MD ( Physiology )
- MD ( Biochemistry )
- MD ( Microbiology )
- MD ( Pharmacology )
- MD ( Pathology )
- MD ( Community Medicine )
- MD ( Psychiatry )
- MD ( Anesthesiology )
- MD ( DVL )
- MD ( Pediatrics )
- MD ( Radio Diagnosis & Radiology )
- MD ( Ophthalmology )
- MD ( Tb & Respiratory Diseases / Pulmonary Medicine )
- MD ( O & G )
- MD ( General Medicine )
- MS ( ENT )
- MS ( General Surgery )
- MS ( Orthopedics )
KIIT PG Medical 2018 Eligibility
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- A candidate, who holds MBBS degree from a recognized medical college of India or a foreign medical degree included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- A candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination ( MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI ), is undergoing 12-month compulsory rotating internship / practical training and is likely to complete the same by March, 2018 can take up this examination, but he / she shall not be eligible for admission unless he / she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before March, 2018.
- The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the year will be October, 2018. The Colleges recognized after this date will not considered.
- Registration with M.C.I. / State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling.
KIIT University 2018 MD Exam Scheme
- There will be one paper of 3 hours duration and 15 minutes of test tutorial.
- The test comprises 300 multiple choice, single correct response only.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
The tentative number of questions from each subject will be as given below :
|KIIT University MD Subjects||Tentative Number of Questions|
|Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology and Venerelogy||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis and Radiotheraphy||12 ( 6 + 6 )|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||25|
KIIT University 2018 MD Application Form
Kalinga Institute of Medical Science MD Online Application Form will be available in the following KIIT University website kims.kiit.ac.in.
KIIT University PG 2018 Important Dates
|1||KIIT MD Admission 2018||Based on NEET PG|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.