KLE University PG Entrance Exam 2016
KLE University shall be conducting Post Graduate All India Entrance Test for Admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses ( Medical / Dental ) for the academic session 2016 – 2017.
KLE University DM MCh Entrance Exam 2016
KLE University invites applications for eligible candidates admission to 3 year DM / MCh program for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
DM Courses :
MCh Courses :
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
KLE University DM MCh Eligibility 2016
Eligibility for DM program
Cardiology, Neurology :
- MD in General Medicine or Paediatrics from a College recognised by Medical Council of India.
Eligibility for MCh program :
- MS in General Surgery from a college recognized by Medical Council of India.
KLE University DM MCh Admission Procedure 2016
- Admissions are made on the basis of past academic and professional record and a selection test consisting of a written test, clinical examination, viva-voce and interview.
- Preference will be given to the candidates ready for service agreement after the completion of the course.
- Candidates must attach the photocopy of the post – internship and Post MD / MS professional experience ( give details of designation, institution, nature of work, duration, publications in reputed professional journals, list of papers presented at national conferences along with the Application Form in order to avail this credit.
KLE University DM MCh Exam Centre 2016
The KLE University DM MCh Entrance Test will be held at KLE University premises, J.N.M.C Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belgaum.
KLE University DM MCh Application Form 2016
- KLE University DM / MCh Application form can be downloaded from the university website www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
- Last date for receipt of completed application form along-with necessary documents and prescribed examination fee 3,000/- by Demand Draft payable at Belagavi drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Registrar KLE University, Belagavi by the University is Saturday, the 15th June, 2016.
KLE University DM MCh Admit Card 2016
Hall ticket ( TAT Card ) : The TAT Card will be dispatched only under Certificate of Posting so as to reach the candidates by 20th June, 2016. In case the TAT Card is not received by the above date, a duplicate TAT Card will be issued on the date of examination at 9:00 AM at the Help Desk at the Test Centre.
KLE University DM MCh Result 2016
KLE DM MCh 2016 Exam Date
KLE University Belgaum 2016 DM MCh Entrance Test was conducted on 20th June, 2016.
KLE DM MCh 2016 Result
KLE DM MCh 2016 Results has been declared
KLE University DM MCh 2016 Important Dates
|S.No||Name of the Event||Date|
|1||Last date for submission of application||15th June, 2016
( Wednesday )
|2||Conduct of Entrance Examination||20th June, 2016
( Monday )
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
|3||Declaration of Result||20th June, 2016
6:00 PM onwards
|4||1st Round of Counselling / admission||21st June, 2016 Tuesday, 3:00 PM|
|5||Last date of joining the course after 1st round of Counselling||14th July, 2016
( Thursday )
by 12:00 Noon
|6||2nd Round of Counselling for wait listed candidates in case of arising any vacancies||16th July, 2016
( Saturday )
|7||Commencement of classes||1st August, 2016
( Monday )
KLE PGAIET Entrance Exam 2016
The University shall be conducting KLE University Post Graduate All India Entrance Test 2016 ( KLEU PGAIET 2016 ). KLE University invites application for admission to various Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses ( Medical / Dental ) in the constituent colleges of the University viz. J N Medical College Belgaum and V K Institute of Dental Sciences Belgaum, for the academic session ( 2016 – 2017 ).
To know more about KLE PGAIET Entrance Exam Click Here
KLE University PGAIET 2016 Eligibility
KLE PGAIET 2016 Exam Qualifications :
Requisite qualifications for admission to Medical / Dental PG Degree and Diploma Courses :
- The candidate seeking admission to these courses should have passed MBBS phase III / Final BDS examinations from the college recognized by Medical Council / Dental Council of India.
- Those of the students who have taken additional 4 ( Four ) or more than 4 ( Four ) extra attempts ( i.e. who have failed for four times ) during the entire MBBS / BDS course are not eligible to apply for admission to PG Degree / PG Diploma courses. Production of attempt certificate from the Head of the Institution is mandatory.
- As per the regulations of statutory bodies, as laid out in Post Graduate regulations the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate Courses shall be 50 percent.
- The candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship / would be completing by 30th April 2016.
- Foreign / PIO / NRI students need not appear for KLEU PGAIET 2016. ( The entrance exam for them will be held separately by notification ).
- Candidates should have to produce individual subject wise equivalence marks and percentage incase if the marks cards are with grading, bands, credits etc., and also have to produce MCI / DCI eligibility and AIU equivalence certificate failing
which admission may stand cancel.
MCI / DCI Norms : Medical and Dental PG Degree and Diploma Courses :
Every student selected for admission to the Postgraduate medical / dental course in any of the medical institutions in the country, shall possess recognized M.B.B.S / B.D.S degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent Registration from the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India, or any of the State Medical / Dental Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of the admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
Provided that in the case of a foreign national, the MCI / DCI may, on payment of the prescribed fee for the registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the postgraduate training restricted to the medical college / institute to which the applicant is admitted for the time being exclusively for postgraduate studies; provided further, that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subjected to the condition that such person is duly registered as medical
practitioner in his own country from which the applicant has obtained his / her basic medical qualification and that his / her degree is recognized by the corresponding medical council or concerned authority.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he / she will not be considered eligible for admission for Medical / Dental PG Degree and Diploma courses even if he/she is placed in the merit list of the
KLEU PGAIET 2016. The candidates are advised not to submit their application form s for appearing in KLEU PGAIET 2016, if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirement.
To know more about KLE PGAIET Eligibility Click Here
KLEU PGAIET 2016 Online Application Form
A candidate desirous of appearing in the KLEU PGAIET 2016, is required to complete the prescribed online application form available on the University website and submit the same to the University online, on or before the scheduled date.
The hard copy ( Printout ) of the application form submitted online must reach the University office on or before the scheduled date i.e. 14th December, 2015 ( Monday ) by 5:00 P.M.
- If order id is generated ensure from your bank account whether amount is deducted or not. If not deducted you can fill one more application form again. If amount is deducted please mail us your order id and your transaction detail and contact details to following e-mail id ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) so as to ensure or rectify the error of clarification of payment transaction.
- If you fill more than one application by making different payment no amount will be refunded.
- University will not refund/charge back in any case i.e duplication of application and Bank transaction fail.
Instructions for Completing the Application Form :
- The Application form should be submitted “Online” only.
- Application form is common for both Medical and Dental PG Degree courses.
- All The Entries in the Form Should be in Capital Letters Only.
- Name mentioned in the form by the candidate should be the same as in the documents of MBBS / BDS examination. If the date or month of birth is a single digit, it should be prefixed with a zero. For example 6th February, 1985 should be written as : 06/02/1985
- The candidate should choose only one examination centre from the list of Centres and indicate clearly the examination centre at which he / she wishes to appear for examination by selecting the appropriate one.
- Kindly chose the centre carefully, once the centre is chosen, it cannot be changed if changed then new application has to be submitted ( No refund for earlier submitted application )
- In case of change of centre, candidate has to fill new application form and no amount will be refunded.
- In case of more than one application form filled with different centre latest application will be considered or university has right to decided consideration or allocation of examination of centre if candidate fails to inform regarding change in centre to university.
- As a convenience of the applicants university will allot centre which they have chosen, but in case if applicant are less / seating capacity of centre is exhausted or any other matter, the university has full authority to cancel or make alternate allotment of centre in KLE university recognized centre across the country.
- University may restrict the applications at any time if applications received more than the centre seating capacity.
- The declaration in the online application form is to be signed both by the applicant and the parent / guardian of the applicant, on the downloaded printed copy of the Application Form.
- Address should be entered in capital letters.
- Candidates are not required to enclose the documents. ( only In Case of BRD or KTC Category All necessary Document has to be sent along with the application Form, failing which their application will be considered under general category or rejected automatically during any stage of admission procedure )
- “Online” submitted application form / acknowledgement must be printed and sent to the University address by registered post / speed post / courier mentioned below.
Address for sending application :
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi – 590 010.
[Candidates are advised to obtain & preserve proof of the ‘Printed online’ application form/ acknowledgement. This may be useful for obtaining duplicate Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ) card if required.]
- The application / acknowledgement must reach either by hand or by post to the
above address on or before 14th December, 2015 ( Monday ) by 5.00 PM. Please note that this fee is non-refundable, even if the application is rejected because of incomplete application or ineligibility of the candidate or if the applicant does not appear for the Entrance Test.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application / Admission Card / Counseling Letter / any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached the university office or not.
- In addition, once the printed Online submitted application form / acknowledgement reaches to University, candidates have been provided with a facility to check the status of their application in the various stages of processing
their application for taking the test. The candidate will have to click on the link indicating “Status of application” on the home page of the website. They can login to the system by entering their Application Number as mentioned in their application form. After the login is successful, the candidates will be provided with various information such as application details, latest status of their application for taking the test, the status of their Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ), the details of one’s test centre ( address ), and other alerts / information pertaining to the candidate.
KLE PGAIET 2016 TAT Cards
TAT Cards will have to be downloaded by the candidates from the University website http://kleuniversity.edu.in/KLE/WebPages/TATCard16.html w.e.f. 15th December, 2015 by 8.00 P.M. onwards. The TAT Card will indicate the TAT Number & Examination Centre allotted to the candid ate with its address. ( No TAT card will be sent through post or E-mail )
The candidate must not mutilate this TAT Card or Change any entry, made therein after the University authorities have authenticated it.
In case a candidate does not get his / her TAT Card ( Hall Ticket ) by 16th December, 2015 ( Wednesday ) from University website, he / she should contact University office immediately.
To know more about KLE PGAIET Application Form Click Here
KLE PGAIET 2016 Exam Centres
|CHENNAI Centre for KLE University All India Post Graduate Entrance Test- 2016-17 ( KLEU – PGAIET 2016 ) has been cancelled due to chennai floods and has been relocated to Bengaluru centre. Hence all candidates opted for Chennai centre should make the note of the Change in centre.|
|If candidate have any queries contact : 0831 – 2444 – 444 or e-mail to email@example.com|
KLEU PGAIET 2016 will be conducted on 19th December, 2015 ( Saturday ) from 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. at the different cities in the designated examination centers :
1. BELAGAVI – J.N. Medical College, Nehru Nagar, Belgavi-590 010.
2. BENGALURU – 1 ‐ S.Nijalingappa College, II Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru – 560 010.
3. BENGALURU – 2 – KLE Independent P.U. College, Next to BDA Complex, Outer Ring Road, Nagarbhavi, II Phase, Bengaluru – 72.
4. PUNE ‐ Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Sr.No.27, Pune Satara Road, Dhankavadi, Pune – 411 043.
5. MUMBAI : KLE Society’s Science & Commerce College, Plot no. 29, Sector – 1, Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai – 410 218, Maharashtra. Telephone No : 022-60022240
6. NEW DELHI – Basava International School, Site No. 1, Sector 23, Dwaraka, New Delhi – 110 075.
7. HYDERABAD ‐ G. Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Masab Tank, Meddi Patnam, Hyderabad – 500 028.
8. KOLKATA ‐ The Bhawanipur Education Society College, 5 Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani, Kolkata – 700 020.
KLE PGAIET 2016 Test Mode
- There will be separate question booklet for Medical and Dental Courses. The test will have 180 multiple – choice, objective type questions.
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 2:00 P.M. and end at 5:00 P.M.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an ICR ( Intelligent Character Reader ) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- There is no Negative Marking for wrong answers.
KLE PGAIET 2016 Syllabus
The scope of the syllabi for the Postgraduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S / B.D.S syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI, respectively. The number of questions related to each subject for the KLEU PGAIET-2016-17 is mentioned below.
|Date of Examination||Timings||Subject / Paper / Session Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|05th May, 2016||Batch 1 - 10.00 A.M. to 1.00|
Batch 2 - 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.
|Physics & Chemistry||50 ( 25 Physics + 25 Chemistry )||100||60 minutes ( 1 Hour )|
|Mathematics||50||100||60 minutes ( 1 Hour )|
|Discipline||Program||Eligibility for Application|
|(A) M.S. (Pharm.) ; M.Pharm. ; M.Tech. (Pharm.)|
|Biotechnology||M.S. (Pharm.)||B.Pharm. / M.Sc. ( Biological Sciences )|
|Medicinal Chemistry||M.S. (Pharm.)||B.Pharm. / M.Sc. ( Organic Chemistry )|
|Natural Products||M.S. (Pharm.)||B.Pharm. / M.Sc. ( Organic Chemistry )|
|Pharmaceutical Analysis||M.S. (Pharm.)||B.Pharm. / M.Sc. ( Organic / Analytical Chemistry )|
|Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology)||M.Tech. (Pharm.)||B.Pharm. / M.Sc. ( Life Sciences )|
|Pharmaceutical Technology (Process Chemistry) (Bulk Drugs)||M.Tech. (Pharm.)||B.Pharm. / M.Sc. ( Organic Chemistry ) / B.Tech. ( Chemical Engineering or equivalent )|
|Pharmaceutical Technology (Formulations)||M.Pharm.||B.Pharm.|
|Pharmacoinformatics||M.S. (Pharm.)||B.Pharm. / M.Sc. ( Organic / Physical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry ) / M.Sc. / B.Tech. ( Bioinformatics ) / M.Sc. ( Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Microbiology )|
|Pharmacology & Toxicology||M.S. (Pharm.)||B.Pharm. / B.V.Sc. / M.B.B.S.|
|Regulatory Toxicology||M.S. (Pharm.)||B.Pharm. / B.V.Sc. / M.Sc. ( Pharmacology / Toxicology / Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Medical Biotechnology / Zoology ) / M.B.B.S.|
|Traditional Medicines||M.S. (Pharm.)||B.Pharm. / B.A.M.S. / M.Sc. ( Botany )|
|(B) M.B.A. (Pharm.)|
|Pharmaceutical Management||M.B.A. (Pharm.)||B.Pharm. / B.Tech. ( Chemical Engineering or equivalent ) / M.Sc. ( Chemical / Life Sciences )|
To know more about KLE PGAIET Exam Centres Click Here
KLE PGAIET 2016 Results
KLE PGAIET 2016 Exam Date
KLE University Belgaum 2016 Post Graduate All India Entrance Test was conducted on 19th December, 2015.
KLE PGAIET 2016 Result
KLE PGAIET 2016 Results has been declared
To know more about KLE PGAIET Results Click Here
KLE PGAIET 2016 Counselling Schedule
The counselling for the successful candidates of PGAIET 2016 for admission to Post-Graduate Medical and Dental courses in the constituent units of the University for the year 2016 – 17 has been notified as under :
|1st March, 2016
( Tuesday )
|09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon||001 to 300||KLE Centenary Convention Centre ( Dr.B.S.Jirge Auditorium Hall ), JNMC Camus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi.|
|02:00 PM onwards||301 to 800|
|2nd March, 2016
( Wednesday )
|09:00 AM to 04:00 PM||801 onwards|
|04:00 PM to 05:00 PM||Al Ranks of BRD / KRC category ( Medical )|
|3rd March, 2016
( Thursday )
|09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon||All qualified candidates of GENARAL category
( Dental )
|KLE Centenary Convention Centre ( Dr.B.S.Jirge Auditorium Hall ), JNMC Camus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi.|
|02:00 PM to 5:00 PM||All Ranks of BRD / KTC category ( Dental )|
To know more about KLE PGAIET Counselling Click Here
KLE PGAIET 2016 Important Dates
|Date of commencement of issuing NIPER JEE 2010 Information Brochure||3rd May, 2010|
|Last date for receipt of request for issuing NIPER JEE Exam 2010 Information Brochure by post||5th June, 2010|
|Last date for issuing NIPER JEE information brochure 2010 in person at NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar||21st June, 2010|
|21st June, 2010||Last date for receipt of completed applications forms at NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar|
|11th July, 2010||NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (10.00 AM to 12.00 noon)|
|16th July, 2010||Declaration of result of NIPER JEE 2010|
|Group Discussion and Interview of M.B.A. (Pharm.)||21st - 22nd July, 2010|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidates and admission to M.B.A. (Pharm.)||23rd July, 2010|
|Declaration of the list of waitlisted candidates and admission to M.B.A. (Pharm.)||24th July, 2010|
|Counseling for NIPER JEE admission to Masters program (in Science discipline)||26th - 27th July, 2010|
|Orientation and Commencement of classes||2nd August, 2010|
Belgaum – 590 010,
Phone No. : 0831 – 2444444,
Fax No. : 0831 – 2493777,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kleuniversity.edu.in