KLE University PG Entrance Exam 2018
KLE University shall be conducting Post Graduate All India Entrance Test for Admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses ( Medical / Dental ) for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
KLE PGAIET Entrance Exam 2018
Important : KLE University PGAIET Admission will be based on NEET PG 2018.
KLE PGAIET Entrance Exam 2018
KLE University invites application for admission to various Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses ( Medical / Dental ) in the constituent colleges of the University viz. J N Medical College Belgaum and V K Institute of Dental Sciences Belgaum, for the academic session ( 2018 – 2019 ). KLE PGAIET admission based on NEET PG 2018
To know more about KLE PGAIET Entrance Exam Click Here
KLE University PGAIET 2018 Eligibility
KLE PGAIET 2018 Exam Qualifications
Requisite qualifications for admission to Medical / Dental PG Degree and Diploma Courses :
- The candidate seeking admission to these courses should have passed MBBS phase III / Final BDS examinations from the college recognized by Medical Council / Dental Council of India.
- Those of the students who have taken additional 4 ( Four ) or more than 4 ( Four ) extra attempts ( i.e. who have failed for four times ) during the entire MBBS / BDS course are not eligible to apply for admission to PG Degree / PG Diploma courses. Production of attempt certificate from the Head of the Institution is mandatory.
- As per the regulations of statutory bodies, as laid out in Post Graduate regulations the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate Courses shall be 50 percent.
- The candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship / would be completing by April 2018.
- Foreign / PIO / NRI students need not appear for KLEU PGAIET 2018. ( The entrance exam for them will be held separately by notification ).
- Candidates should have to produce individual subject wise equivalence marks and percentage incase if the marks cards are with grading, bands, credits etc., and also have to produce MCI / DCI eligibility and AIU equivalence certificate failing
which admission may stand cancel.
MCI / DCI Norms : Medical and Dental PG Degree and Diploma Courses :
Every student selected for admission to the Postgraduate medical / dental course in any of the medical institutions in the country, shall possess recognized M.B.B.S / B.D.S degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent Registration from the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India, or any of the State Medical / Dental Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of the admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
Provided that in the case of a foreign national, the MCI / DCI may, on payment of the prescribed fee for the registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the postgraduate training restricted to the medical college / institute to which the applicant is admitted for the time being exclusively for postgraduate studies; provided further, that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subjected to the condition that such person is duly registered as medical
practitioner in his own country from which the applicant has obtained his / her basic medical qualification and that his / her degree is recognized by the corresponding medical council or concerned authority.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he / she will not be considered eligible for admission for Medical / Dental PG Degree and Diploma courses even if he / she is placed in the merit list of the
KLEU PGAIET 2018. The candidates are advised not to submit their application form s for appearing in KLEU PGAIET 2018, if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirement.
Issue of Eligibility Certificate
Those of the candidates who have been allotted seat as per MCC / DGHS the eligibility certificate will be issued as per their eligibility criteria prescribed by the respective Regulating Council and as per University norms for respective course.
- Eligibility for admission will be as per the Regulating Councils of Medical Council ofIndia ( MCI ) & Dental Council of India ( DCI ).
- Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in NEET PG 2018 Information Bulletin.
- In accordance with the eligibility criteria for admission to Post Graduate course candidate must have scored as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET PG 2018.
- 2,000/- ( Two Thousand only ) will be charged towards eligibility fee ( non refundable ). The eligible candidate can pay this fee either through Demand Draft / Cash to the University during admission process
To know more about KLE PGAIET Eligibility Click Here
KLEU PGAIET 2018 Application Form
A candidate desirous of appearing in the KLEU PGAIET 2018, is required to complete the prescribed online application form available on the University website and submit the same to the University online, on or before the scheduled date.
The hard copy ( Printout ) of the application form submitted online must reach the University office on or before the scheduled date i.e. March, 2018 by 5:00 P.M.
- If order id is generated ensure from your bank account whether amount is deducted or not. If not deducted you can fill one more application form again. If amount is deducted please mail us your order id and your transaction detail and contact details to following e-mail id ( email@example.com ) so as to ensure or rectify the error of clarification of payment transaction.
- If you fill more than one application by making different payment no amount will be refunded.
- University will not refund/charge back in any case i.e duplication of application and Bank transaction fail.
Instructions for Completing the Application Form :
- The Application form should be submitted “Online” only.
- Application form is common for both Medical and Dental PG Degree courses.
- All The Entries in the Form Should be in Capital Letters Only.
- Name mentioned in the form by the candidate should be the same as in the documents of MBBS / BDS examination. If the date or month of birth is a single digit, it should be prefixed with a zero. For example 6th February, 1985 should be written as : 06/02/1985
- The candidate should choose only one examination centre from the list of Centres and indicate clearly the examination centre at which he / she wishes to appear for examination by selecting the appropriate one.
- Kindly chose the centre carefully, once the centre is chosen, it cannot be changed if changed then new application has to be submitted ( No refund for earlier submitted application )
- In case of change of centre, candidate has to fill new application form and no amount will be refunded.
- In case of more than one application form filled with different centre latest application will be considered or university has right to decided consideration or allocation of examination of centre if candidate fails to inform regarding change in centre to university.
- As a convenience of the applicants university will allot centre which they have chosen, but in case if applicant are less / seating capacity of centre is exhausted or any other matter, the university has full authority to cancel or make alternate allotment of centre in KLE university recognized centre across the country.
- University may restrict the applications at any time if applications received more than the centre seating capacity.
- The declaration in the online application form is to be signed both by the applicant and the parent / guardian of the applicant, on the downloaded printed copy of the Application Form.
- Address should be entered in capital letters.
- Candidates are not required to enclose the documents. ( only In Case of BRD or KTC Category All necessary Document has to be sent along with the application Form, failing which their application will be considered under general category or rejected automatically during any stage of admission procedure )
- “Online” submitted application form / acknowledgement must be printed and sent to the University address by registered post / speed post / courier mentioned below.
Address for sending application :
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi – 590 010.
[Candidates are advised to obtain & preserve proof of the ‘Printed online’ application form/ acknowledgement. This may be useful for obtaining duplicate Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ) card if required.]
- The application / acknowledgement must reach either by hand or by post to the
above address on or before March, 2018 by 5.00 PM. Please note that this fee is non-refundable, even if the application is rejected because of incomplete application or ineligibility of the candidate or if the applicant does not appear for the Entrance Test.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application / Admission Card / Counseling Letter / any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached the university office or not.
- In addition, once the printed Online submitted application form / acknowledgement reaches to University, candidates have been provided with a facility to check the status of their application in the various stages of processing
their application for taking the test. The candidate will have to click on the link indicating “Status of application” on the home page of the website. They can login to the system by entering their Application Number as mentioned in their application form. After the login is successful, the candidates will be provided with various information such as application details, latest status of their application for taking the test, the status of their Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ), the details of one’s test centre ( address ), and other alerts / information pertaining to the candidate.
KLE PGAIET 2018 Admission Process
The admission process for Post Graduate MD / MS / PG Diploma and MDS Courses will be conducted at KLE Deemed University, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi –590010.
|1||Last date for the submission of Application Form||29th March, 2018|
|2||Date of Admission Process||31st March, 2018|
[ Above schedule is based on schedule for online counseling (Allotment process) for NEET PG Deemed /central Univ MD / MS / PG Diploma and MDS Seats – 2018.
Note : Candidates are informed to visit frequently www.mcc.nic.in incase if any change in schedule]
Note : The duration of the admission process may exceed the above schedule time due to various reasons, the University shall not be responsible for the delay in the admission process and the consequences there upon including pre decided travel schedule of the parents / applicants, if any
Verification of document & Willingness
- On the day of admission process, the candidate should be present physically and appear for verification of original documents, before seeking admission confirmation at Institution / allotted college and course.
- The candidate has to produce his / her provisional allotment letter along with original certificates / documents required as per the Counselling Scheme for verification.
- Both the Candidate & Parent should give Notarised undertaking for willingness to pay the fees as per University Norms. Note : There is no Service Bond for admitted student.
- Candidate should be present physically for photo verification and signature on allotment letter
Generating of Admission Letter / Seat Cancellation receipt :
After documents verification, the provisional admission letter will be issued after signing by the candidate, reporting official and the Dean/Principal (in charge) of the allotted Institute.
To know more about KLE PGAIET Application Form Click Here
KLE PGAIET 2018 Exam Centres
KLEU PGAIET admission based on NEET PG Scores.
CHENNAI Centre for KLE University All India Post Graduate Entrance Test ( KLEU PGAIET 2018 ) has been cancelled due to chennai floods and has been relocated to Bengaluru centre. Hence all candidates opted for Chennai centre should make the note of the Change in centre.
1. BELAGAVI – J.N. Medical College, Nehru Nagar, Belgavi-590 010.
2. BENGALURU – 1 ‐ S.Nijalingappa College, II Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru – 560 010.
3. BENGALURU – 2 – KLE Independent P.U. College, Next to BDA Complex, Outer Ring Road, Nagarbhavi, II Phase, Bengaluru – 72.
4. PUNE ‐ Pune Institute of Computer Technology, Sr.No.27, Pune Satara Road, Dhankavadi, Pune – 411 043.
5. MUMBAI : KLE Society’s Science & Commerce College, Plot no. 29, Sector – 1, Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai – 410 218, Maharashtra. Telephone No : 022-60022240
6. NEW DELHI – Basava International School, Site No. 1, Sector 23, Dwaraka, New Delhi – 110 075.
7. HYDERABAD ‐ G. Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Masab Tank, Meddi Patnam, Hyderabad – 500 028.
8. KOLKATA ‐ The Bhawanipur Education Society College, 5 Lala Lajpat Rai Sarani, Kolkata – 700 020.
KLE PGAIET 2018 Test Mode
- There will be separate question booklet for Medical and Dental Courses. The test will have 180 multiple – choice, objective type questions.
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 2:00 P.M. and end at 5:00 P.M.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an ICR ( Intelligent Character Reader ) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- There is no Negative Marking for wrong answers.
KLE PGAIET 2018 Syllabus
The scope of the syllabi for the Postgraduate Medical / Dental entrance test is based on the M.B.B.S / B.D.S syllabus as prescribed by MCI / DCI, respectively. The number of questions related to each subject for the KLEU PGAIET 2018 is mentioned below.
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||11|
|TB & Chest Diseases||5|
|Dental Anatomy / Histology||12|
|Oral Medicine / Radiology||12|
|Preventive / Community Dentistry||12|
|Oral & Maxillo - Facial Surgery||12|
To know more about KLE PGAIET Exam Centres Click Here
KLE PGAIET 2018 Results
KLE PGAIET 2018 Exam Date
KLE University PG Entrance Exam : Based on NEET PG Score 2018
KLE PGAIET 2018 Result
KLE University PGAIET Result Date : KLE University PG Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your KLE University PG Entrance Results 2018…
To know more about KLE PGAIET Results Click Here
KLE PGAIET 2018 Counselling Schedule
Schedule for Online Counseling ( Allotment Process ) NEET (50% All India Quota), Deemedand Central Universities for Post Graduate ( MD / MS / DIPLOMA & MDS ) Seats 2018
|S.No||Event||All India Quota ( 50 % )||Deemed + Central University|
|1||Main Counseling Registration, Exercising of Choices (After Registration) and Locking of Choices. (Facility for Choice Filling shall be available from 19th March, 2018 to 26th March, 2018 ( 5:00 PM ) only. Locking of choices will start from 25th March, 2018 ( 3.00 PM ) till 26th March, 2018 ( 5.00PM )||17th March, 2018 ( Saturday ) to 26th March, 2018 ( Monday ) ( Registration Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time )||17th March, 2018 ( Saturday ) to 26th March, 2018 ( Monday ) ( Registration Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time )|
|2||Process of Seat Allotment - Round 1||27th March, 2018 ( Tuesday )||27th March, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|3||Round 1 Result Publish||By 28th March, 2018 ( Wednesday )||By 28th March, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|4||Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against|
|29th March, 2018 ( Thursday ) to 3rd April, 2018 ( Tuesday ) ( Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time )||29th March, 2018 ( Thursday ) to 3rd April, 2018 ( Tuesday ) ( Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time )|
|5||New Registration, Fresh Choice filling and locking ( Round-2 )||6th April, 2018 ( Friday ) to 8th April, 2018 ( Sunday ) ( Up to 5:00 pm )||6th April, 2018 ( Friday ) to 8th April, 2018 ( Sunday ) ( Up to 5:00 pm )|
|6||Process of Seat Allotment - Round 2||9th April, 2018 ( Monday ) to 10th April, 2018 ( Tuesday )||9th April, 2018 ( Monday ) to 10th April, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|7||Round 2 Result Publish||11th April, 2018 ( Wednesday )||11th April, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|8||Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against Round 2||12th April, 2018 ( Thursday ) to 22nd April, 2018 ( Sunday )||12th April, 2018 ( Thursday ) to 22nd April, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|9||Transfer of Vacant Seats to State Quota ( End of AIQ )||22nd April, 2018|
( After 05:00 PM )
|10||Exercising of Choices And Locking of Choice ( Mop-up Round of DGHS )||-||12th May, 2018 ( Saturday ) to 14th May, 2018 ( Monday )|
|11||Process of Seat Allotment|
( DGHS Mop -up Round )
|-||15th May, 2018 ( Tuesday ) to 16th May 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|12||Publishing of Result ( DGHS Mop-up Round )||-||17th May, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|13||Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against (DGHS Mop-Up Round )||-||18th May, 2018 ( Friday ) to 26th May, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|14||Transfer of Vacant seats to Deemed Universities for Final Mop-Up||-||26th May, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|15||Last Date of Joining of Candidate||-||31st May, 2018 ( Thursday )|
Commencement of MD / MS /DIPLOMA & MDS Session – from 1st May, 2018
For ensuring faithful obedience of the time schedule and also keeping in view the limited timeavailable for conducting counseling, all participating colleges are directed to keep the admission counters open on Saturday /Sunday ( all reporting days included ) for facilitating student’s admission.
To know more about KLE PGAIET Counselling Click Here
KLE PGAIET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Last date for submission of KLE Application Form||March, 2018|
|2||Date & Time of KLE PGAIET Entrance Test||Based on NEET PG 2018|
|3||Date of commencement of Academic Session||1st May, 2018|
KLE DM / MCh Entrance Exam
Important : KLE University DM MCh Admission will be based on NEET Super Speciality.
KLE University DM MCh Entrance Exam 2017
KLE University invites applications for eligible candidates admission to 3 year DM / MCh program for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
DM Courses :
MCh Courses :
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
KLE University DM MCh Eligibility 2017
Eligibility for DM program
Cardiology, Neurology :
- MD in General Medicine or Paediatrics from a College recognised by Medical Council of India.
Eligibility for MCh program :
- MS in General Surgery from a college recognized by Medical Council of India.
KLE University DM MCh Application Form 2017
KLE University DM / MCh Application form can be downloaded from the university website www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
The completed application form along-with necessary documents and prescribed examination fee 3,000/- by Demand Draft payable at Belagavi drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Registrar KLE University, Belagavi by the University.
KLE University DM MCh 2017 Counselling
The candidates allotted through MCC for super-specialty ( DM / M.Ch ) courses in mop-up round for the academic year 2017-18 at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belagavi, a constituent of the KLE University, Belagavi, Karnataka are hereby informed to see the details of admissions
hosted on the website link http://kleuniversity.edu.in/index.php/dm-mch/.
Remittance of the fee
Candidates are requested to make payment On-line or purchase the prescribed fee by way of Demand Draft in advance to avoid the last moment payment in case of bank holidays.
In case of On-line payment, kindly make sure that the payment should be cleared from the bank in time, in case of any delay in clearance of payment from bank on last day before 4:00 PM, we are not responsible for confirmation of admission. So as to avoid the cancellation of admission make payment earlier.
To facilitate the admission process, the KLE University shall be working from 17th to 21st October, 2017 during office hours. For further details, please contact 98803-57665 or 94486-34457.
KLE University DM MCh 2017 Important Dates
|1||Processing and Display of Seat Matrix Mop-Up Round||13th October, 2017|
|2||Exercising of Fresh Choices for Mop Up Round||14th October, 2017 to 15th October 2017
( Locking facility only on 15th October, 2017
up to 11:59 PM, as per server time)
|3||Process of Seat Allotment Mop Up Round and Publication of Result||16th October, 2017|
|4||Reporting at the Allotted Medical College against seat allotted in Mop Up Round||17th October 2017 to 21st October, 2017 ( Up to 5:00 PM, as per server time )|
Belgaum – 590 010,
Phone No. : 0831 – 2444444,
Fax No. : 0831 – 2493777,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kleuniversity.edu.in