|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Exam Centres||Results||Counselling|
KLEU PGAIET 2016 Online Application Form
A candidate desirous of appearing in the KLEU PGAIET 2016, is required to complete the prescribed online application form available on the University website and submit the same to the University online, on or before the scheduled date.
The hard copy ( Printout ) of the application form submitted online must reach the University office on or before the scheduled date i.e. 14th December, 2015 ( Monday ) by 5:00 P.M.
- If order id is generated ensure from your bank account whether amount is deducted or not. If not deducted you can fill one more application form again. If amount is deducted please mail us your order id and your transaction detail and contact details to following e-mail id ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) so as to ensure or rectify the error of clarification of payment transaction.
- If you fill more than one application by making different payment no amount will be refunded.
- University will not refund/charge back in any case i.e duplication of application and Bank transaction fail.
Instructions for Completing the Application Form :
- The Application form should be submitted “Online” only.
- Application form is common for both Medical and Dental PG Degree courses.
- All The Entries in the Form Should be in Capital Letters Only.
- Name mentioned in the form by the candidate should be the same as in the documents of MBBS / BDS examination. If the date or month of birth is a single digit, it should be prefixed with a zero. For example 6th February, 1985 should be written as : 06/02/1985
- The candidate should choose only one examination centre from the list of Centres and indicate clearly the examination centre at which he / she wishes to appear for examination by selecting the appropriate one.
- Kindly chose the centre carefully, once the centre is chosen, it cannot be changed if changed then new application has to be submitted ( No refund for earlier submitted application )
- In case of change of centre, candidate has to fill new application form and no amount will be refunded.
- In case of more than one application form filled with different centre latest application will be considered or university has right to decided consideration or allocation of examination of centre if candidate fails to inform regarding change in centre to university.
- As a convenience of the applicants university will allot centre which they have chosen, but in case if applicant are less / seating capacity of centre is exhausted or any other matter, the university has full authority to cancel or make alternate allotment of centre in KLE university recognized centre across the country.
- University may restrict the applications at any time if applications received more than the centre seating capacity.
- The declaration in the online application form is to be signed both by the applicant and the parent / guardian of the applicant, on the downloaded printed copy of the Application Form.
- Address should be entered in capital letters.
- Candidates are not required to enclose the documents. ( only In Case of BRD or KTC Category All necessary Document has to be sent along with the application Form, failing which their application will be considered under general category or rejected automatically during any stage of admission procedure )
- “Online” submitted application form / acknowledgement must be printed and sent to the University address by registered post / speed post / courier mentioned below.
Address for sending application :
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi – 590 010.
[Candidates are advised to obtain & preserve proof of the ‘Printed online’ application form/ acknowledgement. This may be useful for obtaining duplicate Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ) card if required.]
- The application / acknowledgement must reach either by hand or by post to the
above address on or before 14th December, 2015 ( Monday ) by 5.00 PM. Please note that this fee is non-refundable, even if the application is rejected because of incomplete application or ineligibility of the candidate or if the applicant does not appear for the Entrance Test.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application / Admission Card / Counseling Letter / any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached the university office or not.
- In addition, once the printed Online submitted application form / acknowledgement reaches to University, candidates have been provided with a facility to check the status of their application in the various stages of processing
their application for taking the test. The candidate will have to click on the link indicating “Status of application” on the home page of the website. They can login to the system by entering their Application Number as mentioned in their application form. After the login is successful, the candidates will be provided with various information such as application details, latest status of their application for taking the test, the status of their Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ), the details of one’s test centre ( address ), and other alerts / information pertaining to the candidate.
KLE PGAIET 2016 TAT Cards
TAT Cards will have to be downloaded by the candidates from the University website http://kleuniversity.edu.in/KLE/WebPages/TATCard16.html w.e.f. 15th December, 2015 by 8.00 P.M. onwards. The TAT Card will indicate the TAT Number & Examination Centre allotted to the candid ate with its address. ( No TAT card will be sent through post or E-mail )
The candidate must not mutilate this TAT Card or Change any entry, made therein after the University authorities have authenticated it.
In case a candidate does not get his / her TAT Card ( Hall Ticket ) by 16th December, 2015 ( Wednesday ) from University website, he / she should contact University office immediately.
KLE PGAIET 2016 Important Dates
|Date of commencement of issuing NIPER JEE 2010 Information Brochure||3rd May, 2010|
|Last date for receipt of request for issuing NIPER JEE Exam 2010 Information Brochure by post||5th June, 2010|
|Last date for issuing NIPER JEE information brochure 2010 in person at NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar||21st June, 2010|
|21st June, 2010||Last date for receipt of completed applications forms at NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar|
|11th July, 2010||NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (10.00 AM to 12.00 noon)|
|16th July, 2010||Declaration of result of NIPER JEE 2010|
|Group Discussion and Interview of M.B.A. (Pharm.)||21st - 22nd July, 2010|
|Declaration of the list of selected candidates and admission to M.B.A. (Pharm.)||23rd July, 2010|
|Declaration of the list of waitlisted candidates and admission to M.B.A. (Pharm.)||24th July, 2010|
|Counseling for NIPER JEE admission to Masters program (in Science discipline)||26th - 27th July, 2010|
|Orientation and Commencement of classes||2nd August, 2010|