KLE PGAIET Application Form 2016
KLEU PGAIET 2016 Online Application Form
A candidate desirous of appearing in the KLEU PGAIET 2016, is required to complete the prescribed online application form available on the University website and submit the same to the University online, on or before the scheduled date.
The hard copy ( Printout ) of the application form submitted online must reach the University office on or before the scheduled date i.e. 14th December, 2015 ( Monday ) by 5:00 P.M.
- If order id is generated ensure from your bank account whether amount is deducted or not. If not deducted you can fill one more application form again. If amount is deducted please mail us your order id and your transaction detail and contact details to following e-mail id ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) so as to ensure or rectify the error of clarification of payment transaction.
- If you fill more than one application by making different payment no amount will be refunded.
- University will not refund/charge back in any case i.e duplication of application and Bank transaction fail.
Instructions for Completing the Application Form :
- The Application form should be submitted “Online” only.
- Application form is common for both Medical and Dental PG Degree courses.
- All The Entries in the Form Should be in Capital Letters Only.
- Name mentioned in the form by the candidate should be the same as in the documents of MBBS / BDS examination. If the date or month of birth is a single digit, it should be prefixed with a zero. For example 6th February, 1985 should be written as : 06/02/1985
- The candidate should choose only one examination centre from the list of Centres and indicate clearly the examination centre at which he / she wishes to appear for examination by selecting the appropriate one.
- Kindly chose the centre carefully, once the centre is chosen, it cannot be changed if changed then new application has to be submitted ( No refund for earlier submitted application )
- In case of change of centre, candidate has to fill new application form and no amount will be refunded.
- In case of more than one application form filled with different centre latest application will be considered or university has right to decided consideration or allocation of examination of centre if candidate fails to inform regarding change in centre to university.
- As a convenience of the applicants university will allot centre which they have chosen, but in case if applicant are less / seating capacity of centre is exhausted or any other matter, the university has full authority to cancel or make alternate allotment of centre in KLE university recognized centre across the country.
- University may restrict the applications at any time if applications received more than the centre seating capacity.
- The declaration in the online application form is to be signed both by the applicant and the parent / guardian of the applicant, on the downloaded printed copy of the Application Form.
- Address should be entered in capital letters.
- Candidates are not required to enclose the documents. ( only In Case of BRD or KTC Category All necessary Document has to be sent along with the application Form, failing which their application will be considered under general category or rejected automatically during any stage of admission procedure )
- “Online” submitted application form / acknowledgement must be printed and sent to the University address by registered post / speed post / courier mentioned below.
Address for sending application :
JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi – 590 010.
[Candidates are advised to obtain & preserve proof of the 'Printed online' application form/ acknowledgement. This may be useful for obtaining duplicate Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ) card if required.]
- The application / acknowledgement must reach either by hand or by post to the
above address on or before 14th December, 2015 ( Monday ) by 5.00 PM. Please note that this fee is non-refundable, even if the application is rejected because of incomplete application or ineligibility of the candidate or if the applicant does not appear for the Entrance Test.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application / Admission Card / Counseling Letter / any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached the university office or not.
- In addition, once the printed Online submitted application form / acknowledgement reaches to University, candidates have been provided with a facility to check the status of their application in the various stages of processing
their application for taking the test. The candidate will have to click on the link indicating “Status of application” on the home page of the website. They can login to the system by entering their Application Number as mentioned in their application form. After the login is successful, the candidates will be provided with various information such as application details, latest status of their application for taking the test, the status of their Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ), the details of one’s test centre ( address ), and other alerts / information pertaining to the candidate.
KLE PGAIET 2016 TAT Cards
TAT Cards will have to be downloaded by the candidates from the University website http://kleuniversity.edu.in/KLE/WebPages/TATCard16.html w.e.f. 15th December, 2015 by 8.00 P.M. onwards. The TAT Card will indicate the TAT Number & Examination Centre allotted to the candid ate with its address. ( No TAT card will be sent through post or E-mail )
The candidate must not mutilate this TAT Card or Change any entry, made therein after the University authorities have authenticated it.
In case a candidate does not get his / her TAT Card ( Hall Ticket ) by 16th December, 2015 ( Wednesday ) from University website, he / she should contact University office immediately.
KLE PGAIET 2016 Important Dates
|Date of availability of Application Forms on the KLE University Website www.kleuniversity.edu.in.||24th October, 2015 Saturday|
|Last date for KLE PGAIET Online Submission||12th December, 2015 Saturday, by 4.00PM|
|Last date for receipt of printed Online submitted application form / acknowledgement must be reach to the university office by registred post / speed post / courier on or before||14th December, 2015 Monday, by 5.00PM|
|Availability of Hall Tickets ( TAT Card ) : To be downloaded from KLE University Website : http://www.kleuniversity.edu.in/.||15th December, 2015 Tuesday|
|KLE PGAIET Examination Centres||Belagavi, Bangalore, Pune, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai.|
|Date & Time of KLE PGAIET Entrance Test||19th December, 2015 ( Saturday from 2.00 PM to 5.00 pm )|
|Provisional date of declaration of results||2nd week of January, 2016 tentatively|
|KLE PGAIET Counselling Dates||3rd week of March, 2016 tentatively|
|Date of commencement of Academic Session||02nd May, 2016 Monday|
KLE PGAIET 2016 Navigation : KLE PGAIET 2016 Counselling , KLE PGAIET 2016 Results, KLE PGAIET 2016 Exam Centres, KLE PGAIET 2016 Application Form, KLE PGAIET 2016 Eligibility Criteria, KLE PGAIET 2016 Entrance Exam,
KLE PGAIET Related : KLE PGAIET Entrance Exam 2016 Application Form, KLE PGAIET 2016 Online Application Form, KLE PGAIET 2016 Application Process, KLE PGAIET Application Form 2016, KLE PGAIET 2016 Apply Online, KLE PGAIET 2016 Application Form Download, KLE PGAIET 2016 Application Form Availability, KLE PGAIET 2016 Application Procedure, How to Apply for KLE PGAIET 2016, KLE PG Medical Entrance 2016 Application Forms, KLE PGAIET 2016 Application Submission, KLE PG 2016 Application Status, KLE PGAIET 2016 Admit Card, KLE PG Courses 2016 Application Form, KLE PGAIET Medical Entrance 2016 Application Form, KLE PG 2016 Application Form Fee, Instructions for KLE PGAIET 2016 Application Form, KLE PGAIET 2016 Registration Forms, KLE PGAIET 2016 TAT Cards Issue Date, KLE Post Graduate All India Entrance Test 2016 Forms, KLE University 2016 PG Diploma Application, KLE PGAIET 2016 MD Course Forms, KLE PGAIET 2016 Admit Card Details, KLE University Belgaum 2016 PG Application Form,
KLE University Post Graduate All India Entrance Test 2016 – KLE PGAIET 2016 Application Form – KLE PGAIET 2016 Application Procedure – KLE PGAIET 2016 Important Dates
Posted In medical entrance exam : kle pgaiet : Leave a response for kle pgaiet application form 2016 by nirmala