|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Exam Centres||Results||Counselling|
KLE University PGAIET 2016 Eligibility
KLE PGAIET 2016 Exam Qualifications :
Requisite qualifications for admission to Medical / Dental PG Degree and Diploma Courses :
- The candidate seeking admission to these courses should have passed MBBS phase III / Final BDS examinations from the college recognized by Medical Council / Dental Council of India.
- Those of the students who have taken additional 4 ( Four ) or more than 4 ( Four ) extra attempts ( i.e. who have failed for four times ) during the entire MBBS / BDS course are not eligible to apply for admission to PG Degree / PG Diploma courses. Production of attempt certificate from the Head of the Institution is mandatory.
- As per the regulations of statutory bodies, as laid out in Post Graduate regulations the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate Courses shall be 50 percent.
- The candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship / would be completing by 30th April 2016.
- Foreign / PIO / NRI students need not appear for KLEU PGAIET 2016. ( The entrance exam for them will be held separately by notification ).
- Candidates should have to produce individual subject wise equivalence marks and percentage incase if the marks cards are with grading, bands, credits etc., and also have to produce MCI / DCI eligibility and AIU equivalence certificate failing
which admission may stand cancel.
MCI / DCI Norms : Medical and Dental PG Degree and Diploma Courses :
Every student selected for admission to the Postgraduate medical / dental course in any of the medical institutions in the country, shall possess recognized M.B.B.S / B.D.S degree or equivalent qualification and should have obtained permanent Registration from the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India, or any of the State Medical / Dental Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of the admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled.
Provided that in the case of a foreign national, the MCI / DCI may, on payment of the prescribed fee for the registration, grant temporary registration for the duration of the postgraduate training restricted to the medical college / institute to which the applicant is admitted for the time being exclusively for postgraduate studies; provided further, that temporary registration to such foreign national shall be subjected to the condition that such person is duly registered as medical
practitioner in his own country from which the applicant has obtained his / her basic medical qualification and that his / her degree is recognized by the corresponding medical council or concerned authority.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he / she will not be considered eligible for admission for Medical / Dental PG Degree and Diploma courses even if he/she is placed in the merit list of the
KLEU PGAIET 2016. The candidates are advised not to submit their application form s for appearing in KLEU PGAIET 2016, if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirement.