|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Exam Centres||Results||Counselling|
KLE PGAIET Entrance Exam 2016
The University shall be conducting KLE University Post Graduate All India Entrance Test 2016 ( KLEU PGAIET 2016 ). KLE University invites application for admission to various Post Graduate Degree / Diploma Courses ( Medical / Dental ) in the constituent colleges of the University viz. J N Medical College Belgaum and V K Institute of Dental Sciences Belgaum, for the academic session ( 2016 – 2017 ).
KLE PGAIET Exam Pattern 2016
- There will be separate question booklet for Medical and Dental Courses. The test will have 180 multiple – choice, objective type questions.
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 2:00 P.M. and end at 5:00 P.M.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an ICR ( Intelligent Character Reader ) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- There is no Negative Marking for wrong answers.