|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Exam Centre|
|Physics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Biology Syllabus||Results|
KLEU AIET 2017 Online Application Form
- A candidate desirous of appearing in the KLEU AIET 2017, is required to complete the prescribed Online Application Form available in the University website www.kleuniversity.edu.in.
- KLEU AIET 2017 Online Application Form Submission for examination on or before 9th June, 2017 upto 4:00 PM.
KLEU AIET 2017 Application Form Submission
The hard copy ( Printout ) of the application form submitted online must reach the University office on or before the scheduled date i.e. 9th June, 2017 upto 4:00 PM
The “Online” submitted KLEU AIET Medical Application Form / acknowledgement must be printed and sent to the University address by registered post / speed post / courier mentioned below address :
KLE AIET 2017 – 18, KLE University,
Nehru Nagar, Belgaum – 590 010,
Cost of KLEU AIET 2016 Medical Application Form is 1000/- . The Application Should be paid Online Only.
- Candidates are advised to obtain & preserve proof of the ‘Printed online’ application form / acknowledgement. This may be useful for obtaining duplicate Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ) card if required. )
- The Application / acknowledgement must reach either by hand or by post to the above address on or before 9th June, 2017 by 4:00 PM. Please note that this fee is non – refundable, even if the application is rejected because of incomplete application or ineligibility of the candidate or if the applicant does not appear for the Entrance Test.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application / Admission Card / Counseling Letter / any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached the university office or not.
- In addition, candidates have been provided with a facility to check the status of their application in the various stages of processing their application for taking the test. The candidate will have to click on the link indicating “Status of application” on the website.
- They can login to the system by entering their Order ID Number and date of birth as mentioned in their application form.
- After the login is successful, the candidates will be provided with various information such as application details, latest tatus of their application for taking the test, the status of their Test Admission Ticket ( TAT ), the details of one’s test centre ( address ), and other alerts /information pertaining to the candidate.
KLEU AIET 2017 Hall Ticket
- TAT cards can be downloaded by the candidates from the KLE University website www.kleuniversity.edu.in w.e.f. 7th June, 2017 by 8:00 PM onwards
- The TAT Card will indicate the Roll Number & Examination Centre allotted to the candidate with its address.
The candidate must not mutilate this TAT Card or Change any entry, made therein after the university authorities have authenticated it.
In case a candidate does not found his / her the KLEU AIET 2017 TAT Card ( Hall Ticket ) by 8th June, 2017 from University website www.kleuniversity.edu.in, he / she should contact University office immediately.
KLEU AIET 2017 Important Dates
|1||Date of KLEU AIET Notification||5th May, 2017 ( Thursday )|
|2||Date of availability of KLEU AIET Application Forms on the University Website||10th May, 2017 ( Wednesday )|
|3||Last date for KLEU AIET Online submission||5th June, 2017 by 4:00 PM|
|4||Last date for receipt of printed Online submitted KLE University Application Form / acknowledgement must be reach to the university office by registered post / speed post / courier on or before||9th June, 2017 ( Friday )|
|5||Availability of KLEU AIET Hall Tickets ( TAT Card ) : To be downloaded from KLE University website www.kleuniversity.edu.in||7th June, 2017 ( Wednesday ) by 8:00 PM onwards|
|6||Examination Centres||JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi.|
|7||Date & Time of KLE University All India Entrance Test||10th June, 2017 ( Saturday ) 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|8||Provisional date of declaration of KLEU AIET Results||20th June, 2017 ( Tuesday ) after 7:00 PM|