|KPC MD MS Entrance Exam|
KPC MBBS Entrance Exam 2017
KPC Medical College & Hospital ( KPCMC & H ) is a state – of – the – art healthcare facility and educational institution recently established to serve the city of Kolkata and the larger community of West Bengal. The KPCMCH is a society and is registered under Section 4 (2) of The West Bengal Societies Registration act, 1961. The said society is formed by a non – profit foundation sponsored by the renowned orthopedic surgeon and medical entrepreneur Dr. Kali Pradip Chaudhuri. Under the guidance and leadership of Dr. Chaudhuri, the Society has established the KPC Medical College & Hospital which is affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health Sciences and has been approved by the Government of West Bengal. KPCMC&H is the first maiden private medical / healthcare educational institution for undergraduate studies in the state of West Bengal, India. Following recommendation from the Medical Council of India, the Government of India has provided the necessary permission to the Society under section 10 (A) of the Indian Medical Council act, 1956, as amended, for establishment of a new Medical College in the name and style of “KPC Medical College & Hospital”. The institution is currently permitted to admit 150 MBBS students for the academic year 2008 – 2009.
KPC MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam
KPC Medical College Jadavpur invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS Course for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
KPC MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board, Council or University and must have obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together and must have passed in English.
- The candidate must attain the minimum age of 17 years on or before 31st December, 2016.
KPC 2017 MBBS Seats
- The Number of KPC Medical Seats available under this category through KPC Medical Entrance Test are 150 ( One hundred and fifty )
KPC MBBS 2017 Admit Card
- Applicants are directed to enclose a self addressed envelope (11”x 5”) with the application form. Admit Card will be duly dispatched by “SPEED POST’ to the respective candidates.
- If any candidate fails to receive the admit card by 30th June, 2017, they are requested to collect the ‘Duplicate’ admit card from the ‘Admission Cell’ of the College on 03rd July, 2017 between 9.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m and on 04th July, 2017 between 9.00 p.m. and 1.00 p.m.
- Admit Cards will be issued on those days only exclusively to those candidates personally on production of valid photo ID.
KPC MBBS 2017 Application Form
- The KPC MBBS 2017 Application Form can be downloaded from our KPC Medical College website www.kpcmedicalcollege.org.
- Duly completed KPC MBBS 2015 Application Form in all respect as per the directive together with non – refundable fee of 75000/- ( Rupees seven thousand five hundred ) only by a demand draft in favour of “KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur”, drawn on SBI or any other Nationalized Bank payable at Kolkata.
- Completed KPC 2015 Medical Application Form so as to reach us latest on 22nd June, 2017 by 5.00 PM to the following address given below :KPC Medical College & Hospital,
1F, Raja S.C. Mullick Road,
Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700 032,
Telephone No. : +91 33 30016113 / +91 33 30016119,
Mobile No. : + 91 9836695101.
- KPC Jadavpur 2017 MBBS Application Forms incomplete in any respect will liable to be rejected.
KPC MBBS 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last Date of Submission of KPC MBBS 2017 Application Form||22nd June, 2017 upto 5.00 PM|
|2||Date of KPC MBBS 2017 Entrance Examination / Admission Test||5th July, 2017 ( 12.00 Noon - 2.00 PM )|
|3||Declaration of Results on the basis of Merit List||17th July, 2017 after 5.00 PM|
|4||KPC MBBS 2017 Counseling of Candidates & Admission, ( First Counseling )||20th July, 2017 & 21st July, 2017|
|5||Counseling of Candidates & KPC MBBS 2017 Admission, ( Second Counseling ), if necessary||27th July, 2017|
To Know More about KPC Medical Entrance Exam – Click Here
KPC MBBS 2017 Results
To Know More about KPC Medical Exam Results – Click Here
KPC MBBS 2017 Medical Question Bank
To know More about KPC Medical Question Paper – Click Here