|Important : KPMCMA 2014 PG All India Entrance Test Notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
KPMCMA PG 2014 Entrance Exam
Kerala Private Medical College Management Association,
Office : Malabar Medical College Campus,
Modakkallur : P.O, Atholi, Calicut – 673 315,
Phone No. : 0496 – 2701880,
Fax No. : 0496 – 2701692,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.kpmcma.net.
Kerala Private Medical College Management Association has decided to conduct an All India Entrance Test for Admission to Postgraduate Degree & Diploma Courses in the management quota seats of its member Medical Colleges in various disciplines for the academic year 2014 – 2015.
KPMCMA PG 2014 Exam Date
|KPMCMA PG 2014 All India Entrance Exam Date : Second Week of January, 2014|
Kerala Private Medical College Management Association conducts All India Entrance Test for PG & Diploma Courses to fill the management quota seats for the following member Medical Colleges in various disciplines :
|Sl. No.||Name and address of College|
|1.||MES Medical College, Palachode.P.O, Perinthalmanna Malappuram District ,
Pincode - 679 338, Telephone No. : 04933 - 298300 - 303.
|2.||Sree Gokulam Medical College and Research Foundation
Pincode - 695 607, Telephone No. : 0472 - 3041234.
|3.||Dr.Somervell Memorial C.S.I. Medical College, Karakonam,
Thiruvananthapuram, Pincode : 695 504,
Telephone No. : 0471 – 2250233, 2252451.
KPMCMA PG 2014 Eligibility Criteria
i. Nationality :
Candidates must be Citizens of India / children or dependents of Non – Resident Indians. The candidates should also satisfy the conditions prescribed in the KPMCMA PG 2014 Prospectus.
ii. KPMCMA PG Qualification / Academic :
- Must meet all the requirements stipulated by MCI and Kerala University of Health Sciences for admission to Post Graduate Degree / Diploma medical courses.
- Pass in MBBS / equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Should have possessed recognized MBBS Degree / Equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India or the authority concerned in India.
- In the case of an Indian national with the recognized degree from any Foreign University, the Medical Council of India may, on payment of the prescribed fee for the registration, grant temporary / permanent registration for the duration of the Post Graduate training restricted to the college / institution to which the applicant is admitted for the time being exclusively for Post Graduate studies.
- Temporary / Permanent registration to such candidates shall be subject to the condition that the degree is duly registered in the country where the degree is obtained and is recognized by the corresponding Council or concerned authority in India also.
- Candidates completed their Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship ( C.R.R.I ) on or before 31st March, 2014 are eligible.
- No condonation of internship ( CRRI ) will be accepted.
- As per the MCI Postgraduate Medical Education Regulations 2000, students of Postgraduate courses shall be selected a ) on the basis of merit as determined by the competitive test conducted by the State Government or by the competent authority appointed by the State Government or by the University / group of Universities in the same State; or b ) on the basis of merit as determined by a centralized competitive test held at the national level or c ) on the basis of the individual cumulative performance at first, second and third MBBS examinations provided admissions are University wise or d ) Combination of a ) and c ).
- The minimum percentage of marks for admission to postgraduate medical courses shall be 50% ( fifty percent ) for candidates belonging to general category and 40% ( forty percent ) for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes.
- Registration : Candidates should have obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of admission.
KPMCMA PG 2014 Seats
i. Reservation of KPMCMA PG 2014 Seats :
Candidates claiming reservation should invariably produce community certificate obtained from the Revenue authorities concerned. The percentage of seats out of management seats proposed to be reserved for management community by each College is given respect of the College concerned.
ii. Distribution of KPMCMA 2014 Seats :
- 50% seats of the total seats are reserved for government allotment following principles of reservation of the government.
- 35% of Management seats reserved for members / Associate Members of CSI / HMS / Dependents of retired staff / present staff and doctors working in rural / tribal CSI / CNI Mission hospitals.
- 15% of KPMCMA 2014 PG Seats reserved for NRI category.
KPMCMA PG 2014 Exam Scheme
- The KPMCMA Kerala 2014 PG Test will be of 2 hours duration and there will be one question paper of 100 Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ ) of the objective type.
- The Examination will be objective type and based on single response. For each question, four answers will be suggested, of which only one will be the most appropriate response. The candidate will have to mark the bubble corresponding to the most appropriate answer.
- For each correct response, the candidates will be awarded Three marks. Negative marking will be adopted for incorrect responses. One mark will be deducted for each negative response and Zero mark will be given for the questions not answered. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and will be negatively marked.
- The question booklet will be sealed at the middle of the right margin. The candidate should not open the KPMCMA PG question booklet, until an indication is given by the invigilator to start answering at the scheduled time.