LLRUVAS Entrance Exam 2017
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. and VLDD & DVLT Programs for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
LLRUVAS UG Entrance Exam 2017
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Under Graduate Program – B.V.Sc. & A.H. Courses for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
All the candidates ( except NRI ) seeking admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. program will have to appear in the Entrance Test ( ET ) to be held at Hisar on 16th July, 2017 ( Sunday ) at 10:00 AM. The candidate must report by 9:30 AM at the allotted centre of the Entrance Test.
LLRUVAS Eligibility 2017
LLRUVAS Education Qualification
- The candidates under all categories ( except SC category only ) must have passed 10+2 in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects from a “recognized* / approved Board of School Education having equivalence by Council of Boards of School Education, New Delhi / CBSE / ICSE and also by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani”. As per Chief Secretary to Government of Haryana letter no. 22/129/2013-1GSIII dated 16th July, 2014, the SC category candidates will be allowed a relaxation up to 5% of the requirement for General Category i.e. the SC candidates securing 47.5% marks in aggregate of the four subjects mentioned above will be eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidate must have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December, 2017. Candidates attaining 17 years on 1st January, 2018 or later will not be eligible. The upper age limit for candidates of all categories ( except SC and BC ) is 25 years as on 31st December, 2017. This upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 years for the candidates of SC and BC categories.
LLRUVAS Exam Pattern 2017
The subject-wise questions and marks will be as under :
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
LLRUVAS Seats 2017
A. At College of Veterinary Sciences, LUVAS, Hisar
- For Haryana Residents : 67 Seats
- For Veterinary Council of India : 11 Seats
- For wards of Kashmiri Migrants : 3 Seats
- For NRI : 5 Seats
- For Bhutan Nationals : 2 Seats
Distribution of seats for admission against the seats to be filled in with the candidates having Haryana Resident Certificate will be according to the reservation policy of admission in Government / Government aided Educational / Technical / Professional institutions as per detail given below :
|i)||Scheduled Castes||20%||13 seats|
|ii)||Backward Classes (A)||16%||10 seats|
|iii)||Backward Classes (B)||11%||07 seats|
|iv)||Economically BackwardPersons in the General Caste Category||10%||06 seats|
|v)||Persons with Disability (PwD)||3%||02 seat|
|vi)||General Category of Haryana residents||--||29 seats|
B. At IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak
The admissions at IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak for the year 2017 – 18 will be subject to :
- Permission of Veterinary Council of India for admission for 2017 – 18.
- Grant of temporary affiliation for the year 2017 – 18 by the competent authority of the university.
A total number of 60 seats have been allotted to the institute as per details given below:
- State quota seats ( 50% ) – 30
- Management quota seats (50%) including 15% NRI seats – 30
Note : The seats remaining vacant under any of the quota ( State or Management ) are non-transferable.
Distribution of seats for admission under state quota to be filled in with the candidates having Haryana Resident Certificate will be according to the reservation policy of the Haryana Government as per detail given below :
|i)||Scheduled Castes||20%||6 seats|
|ii)||Backward Classes (A)||16%||4 seats|
|iii)||Backward Classes (B)||11%||3 seats|
|iv)||Economically Backward Persons in the General Category||10%||3 seats|
|v)||Persons with Disability ( PwD )||3%||NIL|
|vi)||General Category of Haryana residents||14 seats|
Admission to all the seats (except NRI) will be made on the basis of the inter-se merit of the candidates in the entrance test ( ET – 2017 ) to be conducted by LUVAS on 16th July, 2017. All the candidates ( except NRI ) will have to appear in the above entrance test for which the candidate must report by 9:30 AM at the allotted centre of the ET – 2017.
LLRUVAS Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for LLRUVAS 2017 UG Entrance Exam only through “Online”.
LLRUVAS 2017 BVSc & AH Online Registration opens from 6th May, 2017.
Applicant filling the online application should pay the application fee through online payment mode.
Application processing, Entrance Test and Counselling fee ( non-refundable ) :
- For GC / ESM / FF / PwD and Management Quota Seats of IIVER : Rs. 2800/-
- For SC / BC Categories of Haryana State : Rs. 700/-
- For NRI and Foreign Nationals : Rs. 4000/-
In addition, the candidate shall have to bear the actual Bank charges.
LLRUVAS Syllabus 2017
The Syllabus of the LLRUVAS Entrance test will be the combined syllabus of 10+1 and 10+2 of Board of School Education, Haryana /C.B.S.E., New Delhi.
To Know more details about LLRUVAS Entrance Exam Click Here
LLRUVAS Results 2017
LLRUVAS BVSc AH Exam Date
LLRUVAS BVSc & AH Entrance Exam was conducted on 16th July, 2017.
LLRUVAS Result Date
LLRUVAS 2017 Results : LLRUVAS Results will be declared on 30th July, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your LLRUVAS Results 2017…
To know more details about LLRUVAS Results Click Here
LLRUVAS Important Dates 2017
|1||Date of availability of Admission Form on the website||6th May, 2017 to 12th June, 2017|
|2||Last date of receipt of online Admission Form|
|a||Without late fee||5th June, 2017|
|b||With late fee of Rs.600/-||12th June, 2017|
|3||Date of Entrance Test ( except NRI )||16th July, 2017|
|4||Date of declaration of result of entrance test||by 30th July, 2017|
|5||The details of counselling and registration |
schedule shall be displayed on the website
|1st week of August, 2017|
To Know more details about LLRUVAS Question Papers Click Here
LLRUVAS VLDD & DVLT Entrance Exam 2016
LLRUVAS Diploma Entrance Exam 2015 Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Diploma Program – VLDD & DVLT Courses for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
All candidates including inservice candidates of LUVAS and Animal Husbandry & Dairying Department of Government of Haryana ( except Inservice candidates of Seema Sashtra Bal, SSB ) seeking admission to either VLDD or DVLT Course will have to appear in the Diploma Entrance Test ( DET – 2016 ) to be conducted by the Director, Institute of Para Veterinary Sciences, LUVAS, Hisar at various centres of Hisar on 31st July, 2016 ( Sunday ) at 10:00 AM.
LLRUVAS VLDD & DVLT 2016 Eligibility
- All the candidates who apply for the diploma courses must ensure that they fulfill the requisite qualifications.
- Roll numbers for entrance test will be issued to the candidates provisionally, however, at the time of counseling, if a candidate comes in merit but does not fulfill the requisite qualification ( s ) and other eligibility conditions, he / she will not be considered for admission and his / her claim will be out- rightly rejected.
- There are two admission forms i.e. one for VLDD and another for DVLT. One can apply for more than one Diploma course ( s ). However, separate admission form along with the required entrance test fee is to be submitted for VLDD and DVLT course ( s ).
For minimum educational qualifications :
10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) from a recognized Board / University
Age Limit : The candidates should not be less than 17 years and more than 22 years of age as on 31st December, 2016. However, for the reserve categories ( SC / BC ), there will be relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age. For all categories of inservice candidates, the maximum age limit is 50 years.
LLRUVAS VLDD & DVLT 2016 Exam Pattern
LLRUVAS 2016 VLDD & DVLT subject
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
Note : The syllabus for Entrance Test will be of 10+2 standard of Board of School Education, Haryana / CBSE, New Delhi.
Total duration of test in each case will be 2 hrs and 15 minutes ( first 30 minutes are for completing pre-examination formalities and remaining 1 hour 45 minutes for answering the question paper ). The timings of the test will be 10:00 AM to 12:15 PM.
There will be 100 multiple choice questions of one mark each.
The question paper for Diploma Entrance Test will be in English only.
There will be no negative marking.
LLRUVAS VLDD & DVLT 2016 Online Application Form
Candidates seeking admission to Veterinary and Livestock Development Diploma ( VLDD ) and / or Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Technology ( DVLT ) can download the Prospectus from the website : www.luvas.edu.in. However, the admission form is to be submitted on line. There is only one admission form for VLDD and DVLT. One can apply
for both the Diploma courses, along with the required Diploma Entrance Test ( DET ) fee of 1800/- ( 450/- for SC / BCA / BCB / EBP in GCC ).
The process for online submission of admission form will start from 10th May, 2016 and will continue till 9th June, 2016, however, with late fee of 500/- the admission forms will be accepted upto .
LLRUVAS VLDD & DVLT 2016 Application Form Submission
The last date for receipt of online duly filled up Application for all the categories on the website www.luvas.edu.in
- LLRUVAS 2016 Online Application Form Submission Date without late fee : 9th June, 2016
- LLRUVAS 2016 Online Application Form Submission Date with late fee of 500/- : 24th June, 2016
LLRUVAS VLDD & DVLT Results
LLRUVAS VLDD & DVLT 2016 Exam Date
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Science Hisar VLDD & DVLT Entrance Exam will be conducted on 31st July, 2016.
LLRUVAS VLDD & DVLT 2016 Result
LLRUVAS VLDD & DVLT Results will be declared on 8th August, 2016
Please keep watching this page, to check your LLRUVAS VLDD & DVLT Results 2016…
LLRUVAS VLDD & DVLT 2016 Counselling
- The Counseling Venue in all the cases will be committee room of the Dean College of Veterinary Science ( COVS ), Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences ( LUVAS ) Hisar.
Candidate called for VLDD 1st counselling
- The candidates called for 1st Counseling shall be required to report at the auditorium of the College of Veterinary Sciences Hisar for attendance and for submission of the self – attested photocopies of the required documents as indicated as per the Counseling and Schedule placed on the university website www.luvas.edu.in otherwise they will not be considered for the Counseling.
LLRUVAS VLDD & DVLT 2016 Important Dates
|Process for online submission of admission form will start on||10th May, 2016|
|Last Date for online submission of admission form|
( without late fee )
|9th June, 2016|
|With late fee of 500/-||24th June, 2016|
LLRUVAS Diploma Entrance Test and Declaration of Results 2016
|Diploma Programs||Date of Entrance test||Timings of Entrance Test||Online Declaration of|
Result of Entrance test
|VLDD & DVLT||31st July, 2016||10:00 AM to 12:15 PM||By 8th August, 2016|
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences,
Telephone no : 01662 – 256079
Website : www.luvas.edu.in