LLRUVAS UG Entrance Exam 2020
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Under Graduate Program – B.V.Sc. & A.H. Courses for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
All the candidates ( except NRI ) seeking admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. program will have to appear in the Entrance Test ( ET ) to be held at Hisar on July, 2020 at 10:00 AM. The candidate must report by 9:30 AM at the allotted centre of the Entrance Test.
LLRUVAS Eligibility 2020
LLRUVAS Education Qualification
- The candidates under all categories must have passed in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 10+2 and obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects ( except SC category ) from a “recognized* / approved Board of School Education having equivalence by Council of Boards of School Education ( COBSE ), New Delhi /CBSE/ICSE and also by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani”. As per Chief Secretary to Govt. of Haryana letter no. 22/129/2013-1GSIII dated 16.07.2014, the SC category candidates will be allowed a relaxation up to 5% of the requirement for General Category i.e. the SC candidates securing a minimum of 47.5% marks in aggregate of the four subjects mentioned above will be eligible to apply for admission. No such relaxation will be applicable for management quota seats of IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak.
- The candidate must have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December, 2019. Candidates attaining 17 years on 1st January 2020 or later will not be eligible. The upper age limit for candidates of all categories ( except SC and BC ) is 25 years as on 31st December, 2020. This upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 years for the candidates of SC and BC categories of Haryana State. No such relaxation in the upper age will be applicable for management quota seats of IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak.
- The list of Boards / Universities, un-recognized / un-approved / not found equivalent by Board of School Education, Haryana /C.B.S.E./ICSE and Council of Boards of School Education, New Delhi, is given at Annexure-I. Later on, if any other Board is not found equivalent for 10th and/or 10+2, the certificate issued by such a board will be invalid and the candidates possessing such certificates will not be eligible for the admission. Inadvertently, if any such candidate is admitted, his/her admission shall be cancelled at any time by the Registrar besides disciplinary action as per rules.
- In case result of the qualifying examination has been declared publicly but the certificate has not been issued by the concerned Board / University, such candidates shall have to produce a certificate ( Annexure-IX ) from the Head of the Institute last attended.
LLRUVAS Exam Pattern 2020
- The admissions on all the seats ( except NRI ) of B.V.Sc.&A.H. programme at College of Veterinary Sciences ( COVS ), Hisar as well as International Institute of Veterinary Education and Research (IIVER), Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak will be made as per the Merit list to be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in Entrance Test-2020 ( ET-2020 ) to be conducted by LUVAS. All the seats of B.V.Sc.&A.H. programme at COVS, Hisar as well as state quota seats of IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak are only for Haryana resident candidates while for admission to the management quota seats of IIVER the candidates from all over India ( irrespective of Haryana Domocile ) will be eligible, subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions.
- ET-2020 is not applicable to NRI candidates and Foreign Nationals.
- All the candidates ( except NRI ) seeking admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme will have to appear in the ET-2020 to be held at Hisar on July, 2020 at 10.00 A.M. The candidate must report by 9.30 A.M. at the allotted centre of the Entrance Test.
- The applicants who fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions will be eligible for the entrance test. The applicants who have appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examination with required subjects ( even if result is yet to be declared ) may also appear in the entrance test, however, such candidates will be considered for the admission on merit basis provided they fulfill the eligibility conditions as given under Rule 1 of this Chapter.
- Syllabus of the entrance test will be the combined syllabus of 10+1 and 10+2 of Board of School Education, Haryana / C.B.S.E., New Delhi.
The subject-wise questions and marks will be as under
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
LLRUVAS Seats 2020
A. At College of Veterinary Sciences, LUVAS, Hisar
- For Haryana Residents : 67 Seats
- For Veterinary Council of India : 11 Seats
- For wards of Kashmiri Migrants : 3 Seats
For Jammu & Kashmir residents : 3 Seats
- For NRI : 5 Seats
Distribution of seats
Admission against the seats to be filled in with the candidates having Haryana Resident Certificate will be according to the State Govt. reservation policy as notified by Govt. of Haryana, General Administration department, General Services –III Branch vide its no. 22/10/2013-IGS-III dated 15.07.2014 for admission in Government / Government aided Educational / Technical / Professional institutions as detailed below
|i)||Scheduled Castes||20%||13 seats|
|ii)||Backward Classes (A)||16%||10 seats|
|iii)||Backward Classes (B)||11%||07 seats|
|v)||General Category of Haryana residents||--||35 seats|
At IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak
The admission to B.V.Sc.&A.H. programme at International Institute of Veterinary Education & Research ( IIVER ), Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak shall be based on merit list of the Entrance Test ( ET-2018 ) to be conducted by LUVAS. There will be no entrance test for NRI candidates
A total number of 80 seats have been allotted to the institute as per detail given below
- State quota seats ( 50% ) – 40
- Management quota seats ( 50% ) including 15% NRI seats – 40
Note : The seats remaining vacant under any of the quota ( State or Management ) are non-transferable.
Distribution of seats for admission under state quota to be filled in with the candidates having Haryana Resident Certificate will be according to the reservation policy of the Haryana Government as per detail given below
|i)||Scheduled Castes||20%||6 seats|
|ii)||Backward Classes (A)||16%||4 seats|
|iii)||Backward Classes (B)||11%||3 seats|
|iv)||Economically Backward Persons in the General Category||10%||3 seats|
|v)||Persons with Disability ( PwD )||3%||NIL|
|vi)||General Category of Haryana residents||14 seats|
Admission to all the seats ( except NRI ) will be made on the basis of the inter-se merit of the candidates in the entrance test ( ET-2020 ) to be conducted by LUVAS on July, 2020. All the candidates ( except NRI ) will have to appear in the above entrance test for which the candidate must report by 9.30 a.m. at the allotted centre of the ET-2020
LLRUVAS Application Form 2020
Candidates can apply for LLRUVAS 2020 UG Entrance Exam only through “Online”.
LLRUVAS 2020 BVSc & AH Online Registration opens from May, 2020.
Applicant filling the online application should pay the application fee through online payment mode.
Application processing, Entrance Test and Counselling fee ( non-refundable )
- For GC / ESM / FF / PwD and Management Quota Seats of IIVER : Rs. 2800/-
- For SC / BC Categories of Haryana State : Rs. 700/-
- For NRI and Foreign Nationals : Rs. 4000/-
In addition, the candidate shall have to bear the actual Bank charges.
LLRUVAS Syllabus 2020
The Syllabus of the LLRUVAS Entrance test will be the combined syllabus of 10+1 and 10+2 of Board of School Education, Haryana /C.B.S.E., New Delhi.
LLRUVAS Important Dates 2020
|1||Date of availability of Admission Form on the website||May, 2020|
|2||Last date of receipt of online Admission Form|
|a||Without late fee||June, 2020|
|b||With late fee of Rs.600/-||June, 2020|
|3||Date of Entrance Test ( except NRI )||July, 2020|
|4||Date of declaration of result of entrance test||August, 2020|
|5||The details of counselling and registration
schedule shall be displayed on the website
|2nd week of August, 2020.|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.