LLRUVAS UG Entrance Exam 2017
Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Under Graduate Program – B.V.Sc. & A.H. Courses for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
All the candidates ( except NRI ) seeking admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. program will have to appear in the Entrance Test ( ET ) to be held at Hisar on 16th July, 2017 ( Sunday ) at 10:00 AM. The candidate must report by 9:30 AM at the allotted centre of the Entrance Test.
LLRUVAS Eligibility 2017
LLRUVAS Education Qualification
- The candidates under all categories ( except SC category only ) must have passed 10+2 in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects from a “recognized* / approved Board of School Education having equivalence by Council of Boards of School Education, New Delhi / CBSE / ICSE and also by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani”. As per Chief Secretary to Government of Haryana letter no. 22/129/2013-1GSIII dated 16th July, 2014, the SC category candidates will be allowed a relaxation up to 5% of the requirement for General Category i.e. the SC candidates securing 47.5% marks in aggregate of the four subjects mentioned above will be eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidate must have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December, 2017. Candidates attaining 17 years on 1st January, 2018 or later will not be eligible. The upper age limit for candidates of all categories ( except SC and BC ) is 25 years as on 31st December, 2017. This upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 years for the candidates of SC and BC categories.
LLRUVAS Exam Pattern 2017
The subject-wise questions and marks will be as under :
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
LLRUVAS Seats 2017
A. At College of Veterinary Sciences, LUVAS, Hisar
- For Haryana Residents : 67 Seats
- For Veterinary Council of India : 11 Seats
- For wards of Kashmiri Migrants : 3 Seats
- For NRI : 5 Seats
- For Bhutan Nationals : 2 Seats
Distribution of seats for admission against the seats to be filled in with the candidates having Haryana Resident Certificate will be according to the reservation policy of admission in Government / Government aided Educational / Technical / Professional institutions as per detail given below :
|i)||Scheduled Castes||20%||13 seats|
|ii)||Backward Classes (A)||16%||10 seats|
|iii)||Backward Classes (B)||11%||07 seats|
|iv)||Economically BackwardPersons in the General Caste Category||10%||06 seats|
|v)||Persons with Disability (PwD)||3%||02 seat|
|vi)||General Category of Haryana residents||--||29 seats|
B. At IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak
The admissions at IIVER, Bahu Akbarpur, Rohtak for the year 2017 – 18 will be subject to :
- Permission of Veterinary Council of India for admission for 2017 – 18.
- Grant of temporary affiliation for the year 2017 – 18 by the competent authority of the university.
A total number of 60 seats have been allotted to the institute as per details given below:
- State quota seats ( 50% ) – 30
- Management quota seats (50%) including 15% NRI seats – 30
Note : The seats remaining vacant under any of the quota ( State or Management ) are non-transferable.
Distribution of seats for admission under state quota to be filled in with the candidates having Haryana Resident Certificate will be according to the reservation policy of the Haryana Government as per detail given below :
|i)||Scheduled Castes||20%||6 seats|
|ii)||Backward Classes (A)||16%||4 seats|
|iii)||Backward Classes (B)||11%||3 seats|
|iv)||Economically Backward Persons in the General Category||10%||3 seats|
|v)||Persons with Disability ( PwD )||3%||NIL|
|vi)||General Category of Haryana residents||14 seats|
Admission to all the seats (except NRI) will be made on the basis of the inter-se merit of the candidates in the entrance test ( ET – 2017 ) to be conducted by LUVAS on 16th July, 2017. All the candidates ( except NRI ) will have to appear in the above entrance test for which the candidate must report by 9:30 AM at the allotted centre of the ET – 2017.
LLRUVAS Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply for LLRUVAS 2017 UG Entrance Exam only through “Online”.
LLRUVAS 2017 BVSc & AH Online Registration opens from 6th May, 2017.
Applicant filling the online application should pay the application fee through online payment mode.
Application processing, Entrance Test and Counselling fee ( non-refundable ) :
- For GC / ESM / FF / PwD and Management Quota Seats of IIVER : Rs. 2800/-
- For SC / BC Categories of Haryana State : Rs. 700/-
- For NRI and Foreign Nationals : Rs. 4000/-
In addition, the candidate shall have to bear the actual Bank charges.
LLRUVAS Syllabus 2017
The Syllabus of the LLRUVAS Entrance test will be the combined syllabus of 10+1 and 10+2 of Board of School Education, Haryana /C.B.S.E., New Delhi.
LLRUVAS Important Dates 2017
|1||Date of availability of Admission Form on the website||6th May, 2017 to 12th June, 2017|
|2||Last date of receipt of online Admission Form|
|a||Without late fee||5th June, 2017|
|b||With late fee of Rs.600/-||12th June, 2017|
|3||Date of Entrance Test ( except NRI )||16th July, 2017|
|4||Date of declaration of result of entrance test||by 30th July, 2017|
|5||The details of counselling and registration |
schedule shall be displayed on the website
|1st week of August, 2017|