Important : Hon’ble Supreme Court in Writ Petition (c) No (s) 261 / 2016, by, means of order dated 06-05-2016 has directed that “no examination shall be permitted to be held for the admission to MBBS or BDS studies by any private college or association or private / deemed University.”
In view of the above order, it is hereby infrmed to all the candidates who have applied MGM UG CET 2016 ( MBBS ), that the said examination scheduled on Saturday, 21st May, 2016 stands cancelled.
MGM UG CET 2016 Entrance Exam
All India Pre Medical Common Entrance Test conducted by MGMIHS for admission to MBBS Course for the academic year 2016 – 2017 in the constituent Colleges at Navi Mumbai & Aurangabad.
MGM UG CET 2016 MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Must be an Indian National.
- Must have been born on or before 31.12.1999
- Must be medically fit.
- Must have passed Qualifying Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as subjects from the board recognized by COBSE, New Delhi with not less than 50% marks in PCB. Candidates who have appeared or are going to appear in Qualifying Examination in March / April 2016 are also eligible, provided they produce documentary proof of having passed the said examination with minimum 50% marks at the time of admission counseling.
- In case there are any judicial judgements affecting the above eligibility conditions, after publication of this brochure, appropriate communication regarding the same will be put up on the official website of MGMIHS www.mgmuhs.com
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
MGM UG CET 2016 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be conducted in English Medium only.
- MGM UG CET 2016 paper will be of 3 hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions ( MCQs ), out of which 50 each will pertain to Chemistry & Physics and 100 to Biology. Each question will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answers. Candidate should completely darken one and the only one best response (oval) on the OMR answer sheet. All questions are compulsory.
- Candidate should not use any other method for answering i.e. half circle, dot, tick mark, cross etc. This may not be read by the scanner. Answer sheet of each candidate will be evaluated by computerized scanning method only ( Optical Mark Reader ). There will not be any manual checking during evaluation as well as verification.
MGM UG CET MBBS 2016 Syllabus
- Syllabus for MGM UG CET 2016 will be same as for HSC (10+2) or equivalent examinations. It is also available on www.mgmuhs.com.
MGM CET 2016 Exam Centres
The MGM UG CET 2016 Entrance Exam will be conducted at centers given below :
|S.No||Exam Centres||S.No||Exam Centres|
Detailed address of the exam centers will be available on www.mgmuhs.com and also will be printed on the Admit Cards.
MGM reserves right to delete or add examination centers, if necessitated by circumstances. In case a particular examination centre is deleted, candidate of that centre will be allotted next nearest centre. No refund of examination fee is permissible in such cases.
Approved intake capacities for MBBS Course are as under :
- MGM Medical College, Navi Mumbai : 100 ( 50 Seats subject to approval from MCI, New Delhi )
- MGM Medical College, Aurangabad : 150 Seats
Allocation of MGM UG CET MBBS 2016 Seats
- General Category : 85% of total intake capacities will be filled on the basis of merit list of MGM UG CET 2016.
- For students / Wards of NRI / POI / FN categories Admission will be done strictly on merit basis of XII standard Marks and / or common entrance test conducted by MGMIHS.
MGM UG CET MBBS Application Form 2016
- Candidates desirous to seek admission to MBBS course shall have to apply ONLINE in the prescribed application form to appear in MGM UG CET 2016.
- The application cum examination fee for MGM UG CET 2016 is 4500/- ( Four Thousand Five Hundred only ).
- The information Brochure and application Form will be available online till 7th May, 2016. Before filling Online Application form download information brochure of MGM UG CET 2016 and read the same carefully. The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of MGM UG CET 2016.
- The details of online form submission process on website www.mgmuhs.com are as mentioned below. ( Not Applicable for NRI candidates )
MGM UG CET Application Procedure 2016
- Candidate should login with Application No. ( User Name ) and his / her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form. Candidate has to preserve the downloaded printout of Application Form for subsequent use.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office.
- Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
- Selection of Preferred location of Medical College at the time of online form submission is only an indication of applicant’s choice. Final College allocation totally depends upon merit.
- Candidate must submit one and only one Application form. In case more than one form is received, the candidate will be disqualified from appearing in MGM UG CET 2016.
MGM UG CET 2016 Schedule and Mode of Payments
- The candidate applying for admission to First MBBS Course in the Constituent Medical Colleges are required to make payment by way of Demand draft in favour of ‘MGM Institute of Health Sciences’ drawn on any Nationalized / Scheduled Bank, payable at Mumbai. Please ensure that the name of the applicant and the application number is written on the backside of Demand Draft. DD should be crossed and A/c Payee only.
- Tuition Fee does not include University Fee, Hostel Fee and such other fees. These will be charged extra.
- Fee is required to be paid at the time of admission / counseling. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the seat, as well as any fees already paid.
- Fees for subsequent years are required to be paid before the commencement of the academic year irrespective of the academic progress of the student.
- NRI / FN category of students are required to remit fee in US Dollars, by crossed Demand Drafts A/c. Payee only.
MGM UG CET MBBS 2016 Admit Card
MGM UG CET 2016 Admit Cards can be downloaded from www.mgmuhs.com website after login from 14th May, 2016 ( Not Applicable to NRI Candidates )
Candidate has to go to Exam Centre with downloaded Admit Card and any Photo ID proof ( Aadhar Card, Driving license, PAN Card, Pass port ).
MGM UG CET Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MGM UG CET 2016 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
MGM UG CET Results 2016
MGM UG CET 2016 Exam Date
MGM Institute of Health Science MBBS Entrance Exam will be conducted on 21st May, 2016
MGM UG CET 2016 Result
MGM UG CET 2016 Results will be declared on 6th June, 2016
Please keep watching this page, to check your MGM UG CET Results 2016…
Declaration of Provisional Result / Marks :
1. The Competent Authority shall declare the provisional result/marks scored by candidates of on MGM UG CET – 2016 on MGM Institute of Health Sciences website on or before 6th June, 2016
2. In case of any typographical error in result, regarding name, age, gender, category etc. should be informed to MGMIHS within 24 hours for necessary corrections if any.
Verification of Marks :
1. There will be no rechecking/ revaluation of answer sheets. However the candidate can apply for verification of marks to the Competent Authority by 13th June, 2016 in prescribed online form which needs to be downloaded, printed, filled and must be sent along with fees of 1000/- ( Rupees One Thousand Only ) to be paid by Demand Draft in favor of “MGM Institute of Health Sciences” payable at Mumbai and drawn on any nationalized/ scheduled commercial bank. The candidate will be given photocopy of the answer sheet and model answer key after verification by Speed post.
2. The Final merit list with All India Rank will be generated after completing verification of marks.
Final Merit List :
1. The Final Merit List of the candidates will be prepared by the University in accordance to the total Marks obtained by them in the MGM UG CET 2016 indicating their ALL INDIA rank.
2. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the MGM UG CET 2016 the inter-se merit of such candidates will be determined in the order of preference as under :
- First Level : Candidate with higher marks in Biology in MGM UG CET 2016 will be given preference.
- Second Level : If the tie persists after first level, candidate with higher marks in Chemistry in MGM UG CET 2016 will get preference.
- Third Level : If tie persists after second level, candidate with higher percentage of aggregate marks in SSC ( or equivalent ) will get preference.
- Fourth Level : If tie persists after third level also, older candidate will get preference over the younger one.
3. The Final Statement of Marks indicating marks obtained and merit number of the candidate will be available self printing on MGM Institute of Health Sciences website under login section of MGM UG CET – 2016.
4. MGMIHS will not intimate the individual unsuccessful candidates regarding the result of entrance test and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
To know more about Results Click Here
MGM CET MBBS 2016 Counselling
MGM UG CET MBBS 2016 Counselling check this website : www.mgmuhs.com
1. The Schedule and Venue of Counselling will be made available on the website i.e. www.mgmuhs.com after declaration of the result. No separate intimation regarding counselling will be sent. Therefore, all the successful candidates are directed to be in touch with the website of the MGMIHS till date of completion of the admission process.
2. Only candidates who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the CET will be considered for admission.
3. The selection will be made as per merit cum preference of location of medical college given by the candidate.
4. The allotment of seats shall be made to the candidates through personal appearance as per merit list and they will be called as per schedule for Counseling.
5. The candidates will have the right to choose any one of the available seats at his / her rank from the general category seats only and the same will be allotted to them.
6. The candidate shall have to appear personally and must produce original certificates at the time of admission and TWO sets of attested photocopy of each of the document as per the list given below :
- MGM UG CET Admit Card
- Mark Sheet of MGM UG CET 2016
- Nationality / Domicile Certificate / Valid Passport
- Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate ( if applicable )
- SSC ( 10th Standard ) Passing Certificate
- SSC ( 10th Standard ) Statement of Marks
- HSC, CBSE, ICSE or equivalent examination – Statement of marks
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Affidavit regarding educational gap ( if applicable )
- Undertaking / Declaration ( Notarized )
- 4 recent photographs ( size: 3.5 x 4.5 cms. )
- DD for Tuition Fee in the name of ‘MGM Institute of Health Sciences’, payable at Mumbai.
7. Candidates without original certificates / documents shall not be allowed to participate in the counseling at all. Candidates who have deposited their original documents with Institute / Colleges / Universities and come for counseling with a certificate stating that “their original certificate are deposited with the Institute / College / University” may be considered by the competent authority and may be allowed to participate in counseling provided that student gives an undertaking that original certificate’s will be submitted before the stipulated date.
8. In case a candidate unable to appear due to unforeseen circumstances, authorized representative by the candidate may appear on behalf of the student with duly filled and signed authority letter of the candidate. The authorized representative as defined in the rules and regulation of MGMIHS could be only blood relatives such as mother / father / elder brother / elder sister / elder sister in law / elder brother in law.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly for the allotment of seat would disqualify the candidate for admission. Influencing the staff by unfair means will lead to cancellation of allotment seat and such candidate will also face disqualification for appearance in the subsequent MGM UG CET.
10. Candidate selected for admission shall be subject to disciplinary rules of the MGMIHS Institution.
11. A candidate selected will not be allowed for change of college / Institute on mutual basis.
12. In case of dispute In the matter of allotment of institution or any other matter pertaining to the provisional selection or cancellation of admission. The decision of the MGMIHS shall be final and binding.
13. After selection in first / subsequent rounds if the candidate desires to retain the same College and does not want to take any further betterment than he/she can do so by filing “Status Retention Form” in a prescribed Performa. Status Retention Form is to be submitted to the MGMIHS through the College where he / she is admitted. However candidates should note that his / her name would be deleted for the further selection process for the academic year 2016-17.
14. To confirm the admission, the candidate shall have to deposit his / her tuition fee together with all relevant original certificates, documents on day of counseling.
15. The candidate who does not appear on the date of counseling or reject the available seats at their rank as per their preference or do not join the college by the prescribed date for joining mentioned in the selection letter shall forfeit the claim for a seat at constituent colleges of MGMIHS. The vacant seat will be filled by the next students as per the merit order.
To know more about Counselling Click Here
MGM UG CET 2016 Important Dates
|Last Date of availability of online application form||7th May, 2016|
|Last date of submission of SBI Challan||11th May, 2016|
|Admit cards available online for printing||From 14th May, 2016|
|Date of MGM UG CET- 2016 Examination||21st May, 2016
at 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|Declaration of result||6th June, 2016|
|Last date of receipt of applications for verification of marks||13th June, 2016|
|Declaration of first merit list & mark sheets available for printing||27th June, 2016|
|Dates for admission counseling||Will be notified on Web site|
|Date of course commencement||1st August, 2016|
|Last Date of Reporting To The College||1st August, 2016|
To know more about Question Papers Click Here
medical entrance exam - mgm mbbs -