MGM Institute of Health Science – MGM PG CET Entrance Exam 2014
MGM PG CET 2014 Entrance Exam
MGM Institute of Health Sciences,
( Deemed University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956 ),
Sector – 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai – 410 209,
Telephone No. : 022 – 27432471, 022 – 27432994,
Fax No. : 022 – 27431094,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.mgmuhs.com.
MGM Institute of Health Sciences applications are invited from eligible candidates for admissions to Post Graduate Courses in Medical ( MD / MS / PG Diploma ) for the year ( 2014 – 2015 ).
MGM PG CET 2014 Exam Date
|MGM PGCET 2014 Exam Date : 19th January, 2014 ( Sunday ); 1.30 PM to 5.00 PM|
MGM Post Graduate Courses List
|Course Code||Name of Course||Course Code||Name of Course|
|01||MD Anatomy||17||MD Geriatrics*|
|02||MD Physiology||18||MD Immunohematology & Blood Transfusion*|
|03||MD Biochemistry||19||MS General Surgery|
|04||MD Microbiology||20||MS Orthopedics|
|05||MD Pharmacology||21||MS Ophthalmology|
|06||MD Pathology||22||MS Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|07||MD FMT||23||MS ENT|
|08||MD Community Medicine||24||MS Traumatology*|
|09||MD General Medicine||25||DCH|
|10||MD Emergency Medicine||26||DOrtho
|11||MD Respiratory Medicine||27||DA|
MGM PG CET Reservation Seats will be distributed as per directions of Hon’ble Apex Court.
MGM PGCET 2014 Eligibility
- A candidate should have passed final MBBS Examination from a recognized Medical College or any foreign medical degree, recognized from Medical Council of India and have obtained permanent registration certificate from Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council after completing one year compulsory rotator Internship shall be eligible to appear in MGM PGCET 2014 of MGMHIS.
- The candidates who are likely to complete their internship on or before 31st March, 2014 are also eligible to appear in MGM PGCET 2014 provided they should submit documentary proof from their Principals / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of internship.
- The candidate must produce documentary evidence for registration with Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council at the time of counseling for admission.
- The candidate should obtain minimum 50 percent marks MGM 2014 for admission to Post Graduate Courses.
- Candidates who are previously registered and pursuing / completed the PG Course are not eligible for appearing at MGM PG 2014 who has completed or pursuing PG Diploma is eligible to appear for MGM PGCET 2014 for PG Degree in the same subject only.
- The candidate applying for Foreign / PIO / NRI category need not appear for MGM PG 2014. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
- The candidates who are likely to complete their compulsory rotatory internship after 31st March, 2014 considered for admission to the postgraduate course of MGMHIS.
- The Candidate who have passed their MBBS Examination from Medical College which are not recognized from Medical Council of India shall not be eligible.
MGM PGCET 2014 Exam Centers
- MGM PG CET 2014 will be conducted on 19th January, 2014 ( Sunday ) between 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM at following centres :
Name of Center Code Mumbai 1 Aurangabad 2 Noida 3
- The detail addresses of examination centers with phone numbers will be available on website. The students are advised to visit our website : www.mgmuhs.com regularly for updated information pertaining MGM PG CET 2014.
MGM PG CET 2014 Exam Pattern
- MGM PG CET examination conducted in English.
- MGM PG CET Examination paper will be of 3 hours duration containing 300 multiple choice questions ( MCQ ). Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be No Negative Marking for wrong answer.
- Candidate should not use any other method for answering i.e. Half circle, dot, tick mark, cross etc. This may not be read by the scanner. Answer sheet of each candidate will be evaluated by computerized scanning method only ( Optical Mark Reader ). There will not be any manual checking during evaluation and verification.
- The MGM PG Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of MBBS Examination and shall cover all the subjects of MBBS Course.
- The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below :
|Subject||No. of Question||Subject||No. of Question|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||25||Surgery||22|
|Dermatology & Venerology||07||Ear, Nose & Throat||07|
|Radio – diagnosis||08||Radiotherapy||04|
MGM PG CET Related : MGM PG CET 2014 Exam Date, MGM PG CET 2014 Entrance Exam, MGM 2014 Postgraduate Courses, MGM Institute of Health Science – MGM PG CET Entrance Exam 2014, MGM MD MS 2014 Entrance Exam, MGM PG Diploma 2014 Exam Date, MGM PG CET 2014 Notification, MGM PG 2014 All India Entrance Test, MGM PG CET 2014 Eligibility, MGM PGCET 2014 Qualifications, MGM PG CET 2014 Internship Eligibility, MGM PG CET 2014 Exam Pattern, MGM PG CET 2014 Exam Centres, MGM 2014 PG Common Entrance Exam, MGM PG CET 2014 Exam Schedule, MGM 2014 Eligibility for PG Diploma, MGM PG CET 2014 Education Qualification, MGM PG CET 2014 Eligibility Conditions, MGM MD MS 2014 Exam Scheme, MGM PG CET 2014 Negative Marking, MGM PG CET 2014 Exam Centres List, MGM PG 2014 Entrance Exam Code, When MGM Institute of Health Science 2014 PG CET, MGM PG CET 2014 Information Brochure, MGM MGM Institute of Health Science Postgradaute Entrance Test 2014 ,
MGM Institute of Health Sciences 2014 – MGM PG CET 2014 Exam Date – MGM PG CET 2014 Courses – MGM PG CET 2014 Reservation Seats – MGM PG CET 2014 Eligibility – MGM PG CET 2014 Exam Centers Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : mgm pg cet : Leave a response for mgm institute of health science – mgm pg cet entrance exam 2014 by suganya