MGM Institute of Health Science – MGM PG CET Entrance Exam 2015
MGM PG CET 2015 Entrance Exam
MGM Institute of Health Sciences,
( Deemed University u/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956 ),
Sector – 1, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai – 410 209,
Telephone No. : 022 – 27432471, 022 – 27432994,
Fax No. : 022 – 27431094,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.mgmuhs.com.
MGM Institute of Health Sciences applications are invited from eligible candidates for admissions to Post Graduate Courses in Medical ( MD / MS / PG Diploma ) for the year ( 2015 – 2016 ).
MGM PG CET 2015 Exam Date
|MGM PGCET 2015 Exam Date : 30th January, 2015 ( Friday ); 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
MGM Post Graduate Courses List
|Course Code||Name of Course||Course Code||Name of Course|
|01||MD Anatomy||17||MD Geriatrics|
|02||MD Physiology||18||MD Immunohematology & Blood Transfusion|
|03||MD Biochemistry||19||MS General Surgery|
|04||MD Microbiology||20||MS Orthopedics|
|05||MD Pharmacology||21||MS Ophthalmology|
|06||MD Pathology||22||MS Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|07||MD FMT||23||MS ENT|
|08||MD Community Medicine||24||DCH|
|09||MD General Medicine||25||D.Ortho|
|10||MD Emergency Medicine||26||DA
|11||MD Respiratory Medicine||27||DO|
MGM PG CET Reservation Seats will be distributed as per directions of Hon’ble Apex Court.
MGM PGCET 2015 Eligibility
- A candidate should have passed final MBBS Examination from a recognized Medical College or any foreign medical degree, recognized from Medical Council of India and have obtained permanent registration certificate from Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council after completing one year compulsory rotator Internship shall be eligible to appear in MGM PGCET 2015 of MGMHIS.
- The candidates who are likely to complete their internship on or before 31st March, 2015 are also eligible to appear in MGM PGCET 2015 provided they should submit documentary proof from their Principals / Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of internship.
- The candidate must produce documentary evidence for registration with Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council at the time of counseling for admission.
- The candidate should obtain minimum 50 percent marks MGM PGCET 2015 become eligible for admission to Post Graduate Courses.
- Candidates who are previously registered and pursuing / completed the PG Course are not eligible for appearing at MGM PG 2015 who has completed or pursuing PG Diploma is eligible to appear for MGM PGCET 2015 for PG Degree in the same subject only.
- The candidate applying for Foreign / PIO / NRI category need not appear for MGM PG 2015. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
- The candidates who are likely to complete their compulsory rotatory internship after 31st March, 2015 considered for admission to the postgraduate course of MGMHIS.
- The Candidate who have passed their MBBS Examination from Medical College which are not recognized from Medical Council of India shall not be eligible.
MGM PGCET 2015 Exam Centers
- MGM PG CET 2015 will be conducted on 30th January, 2015 ( Friday ) between 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.at following centres :
Name of Center Code Mumbai 1 Aurangabad 2 Noida 3
- The detail addresses of examination centers will be available on website / Hall Ticket. The students are advised to visit our website : www.mgmuhs.com regularly for updated information pertaining MGM PG CET 2015.
MGM PG CET 2015 Exam Pattern
- MGM PG CET examination will be conducted in English Medium.
- MGM PG CET Examination paper will be of 3 hours duration containing 300 multiple choice questions ( MCQ ). Questions will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be No Negative Marking for wrong answer. Candidate should completely darken one and the only one best response ( oval ).
- Candidate should not use any other method for answering i.e. Half circle, dot, tick mark, cross etc. This may not be read by the scanner. Answer sheet of each candidate will be evaluated by computerized scanning method only ( Optical Mark Reader ). There will not be any manual checking during evaluation and verification.
- The MGM PG Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of MBBS Examination and shall cover all the subjects of MBBS Course.
- The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below :
|Subject||No. of Question||Subject||No. of Question|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||25||Surgery||22|
|Dermatology & Venerology||07||Ear, Nose & Throat||07|
|Radio – diagnosis||08||Radiotherapy||04|
MGM PG CET Related : MGM PG CET 2015 Exam Date, MGM PG CET 2015 Entrance Exam, MGM 2015 Postgraduate Courses, MGM Institute of Health Science – MGM PG CET Entrance Exam 2015, MGM MD MS 2015 Entrance Exam, MGM PG Diploma 2015 Exam Date, MGM PG CET 2015 Notification, MGM PG 2015 All India Entrance Test, MGM PG CET 2015 Eligibility, MGM PGCET 2015 Qualifications, MGM PG CET 2015 Internship Eligibility, MGM PG CET 2015 Exam Pattern, MGM PG CET 2015 Exam Centres, MGM 2015 PG Common Entrance Exam, MGM PG CET 2015 Exam Schedule, MGM 2015 Eligibility for PG Diploma, MGM PG CET 2015 Education Qualification, MGM PG CET 2015 Eligibility Conditions, MGM MD MS 2015 Exam Scheme, MGM PG CET 2015 Negative Marking, MGM PG CET 2015 Exam Centres List, MGM PG 2015 Entrance Exam Code, When MGM Institute of Health Science 2015 PG CET, MGM PG CET 2015 Information Brochure, MGM MGM Institute of Health Science Postgradaute Entrance Test 2015 ,
MGM Institute of Health Sciences 2015 – MGM PG CET 2015 Exam Date – MGM PG CET 2015 Courses – MGM PG CET 2015 Reservation Seats – MGM PG CET 2015 Eligibility – MGM PG CET 2015 Exam Centers Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : mgm pg cet : Leave a response for mgm institute of health science – mgm pg cet entrance exam 2015 by vennila