MGM PG CET 2016 Application Form
1. Candidates desirous to seek admission to PG medical ( Degree / Diploma ) courses shall have to apply Online in the prescribed application form to appear in MGM PGCET 2016.
2. The application cum examination fee for MGM PGCET 2016 is 5500/- ( Five Thousand Five Hundred only ). ( Additional Late fee of 1000/- only will be applicable after due date. )
3. MGM PG CET information Brochure and application Form will be available online from 10th November, 2015 to 5th December, 2015. Before filling Online Application form, download information brochure of MGM PG CET 2016 and read the same carefully. The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of MGM PGCET 2016.
4. Last date of submission of MGM PG CET 2016 Online Application Form is till : 5th December, 2015.
The details of online form submission process on website www.mgmuhs.com are as mentioned below. ( Not Applicable for NRI candidates ).
- ‘MGM PGCET 2016’ Link will be available on website www.mgmuhs.com. Click on this Link.
- MGM PG CET Application Form link will be displayed. Click on Application form link.
- Instructions page will be displayed. Carefully read the Instructions for filling online form. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to go to actual Online Application form.
- Candidate should fill all the entries in application form and upload his / her Scanned photograph and signature.
- System will validate required fields before allowing him / her to submission.
- During submission of the MGM PG CET application system will ask to Candidate for Password.
- Eligible Candidate will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form before Click on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the Correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once Submit Button is clicked.
- After submission of form Bank Challan will be displayed in two parts.
- Unique Application No. ( Username ) along with details of nonrefundable required fee 5,500/- ( Or 6500/- with late fee ) will be available on challan and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given Email ID.
- Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan. With this Challan pay the required fee in any Branch of State Bank of India ( SBI ). Please note that, visit SBI branch with a day’s gap between online form submission and actual Challan payment at nearest branch of SBI Bank and obtain your copy of Challan indicating Journal ID / Transaction ID. ( For example if you have submitted the application form online on 12th November, 2015, you can pay the fee in the bank from 14th November, 2015 onwards).
- ‘Log In’ Link will be available on website www.mgmuhs.com to verify the Application Form.
- Candidate should login with Application No. ( User Name ) and his / her unique Password to download the printout of MGM PG CET 2016 Application Form. Candidate has to preserve the downloaded printout of Application Form for subsequent use.
- Applicants need not send copy of MGM PG Application Form or any Document to this office.
- Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such forms.
6. Candidate should preserve the (i) Bank Challan (ii) Copy of downloaded Online form (iii) downloaded copy of Information Brochure for subsequent use.
MGM PG CET 2016 Admit Card
- The Admit Cards can be downloaded from www.mgmuhs.com website after login from 8th December, 2015 to 12th December, 2015 upto 01:00 PM.
- Candidate has to go to Centre with downloaded Admit Card and any Photo ID proof ( Aadhar Card, Driving license, PAN Card, Pass port ).
- Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MGM PGCET 2016 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
MGM PG CET 2016 Important Dates
|Last date for receiving Pearl Academy admission application||28th February, 2012|
|Call for interviews||07th March, 2012|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interviews||13th March, 2012 to 14th March, 2012|
|Declaration of results||19th March, 2012|
|Last date for payment of fee||29th March, 2012|