Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test – SBVDUMCET Entrance Exam 2015
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Exam 2015
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute,
Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry – 607 402,
Phone No. : 0413 – 2615449 to 2615458,
Fax No. : 0413 – 2615457,
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.mgmcri.ac.in.
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2015 Entrance Exam
Sri Balaji Vidhyapeeth University will be conducting Entrance Test for Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute for the purpose to admit students in DM / MCh Courses.
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2015 Exam Date
|SBVUMCET 2015 DM MCh Exam Date : 25th July, 2015 ( 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon )|
SBVU Medical CET Available Courses and Number of Seats :
- DM Cardiology : 1
- MCh Urology : 2
- MCh Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery : 1
- MCh Neuro Surgery : 1
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2015 Eligibility Criteria
i. SBVUMCET 2015 Eligibility for DM Course : For DM Course in Cardiology applicant must have obtained a post graduate degree in General Medicine from a recognized University as per the requirements of the Medical Council of India.
ii. SBVUMCET 2015 Eligibility for MCh Course : For MCh Course applicant must have obtained a post graduate degree in General Surgery from a recognized University as per the requirements of the Medical Council of India.
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2015 Exam Pattern
The SBVUMCET 2015 Written Test paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions carrying One Mark each. There is No Negative Marking.
- Paper I – Basic Surgical or Medical related subjects : Max 50% Marks
- Paper II – Super Speciality subject : Max 50% Marks
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2015 Exam Centre
Secretary, Selection Committee,
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University,
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute,
Pudvai – Cuddalore Main Road,
Pillaiyakuppam, Puducherry – 607 402,
Phone No. : 04132615449 – 455 / 803 / 402.
At the address mentioned above SBVUMCET 2015 DM MCh Admission made is provisional and are subject of approval of Sri Balaji Vidhyapeeth University. No further correspondence will be entertained on any matters pertaining to the University. Any dispute subject to Puducherry jurisdiction.
SBVDUMCET Entrance Exam 2015
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS Course for the academic session 2015 – 2016.
The application is meant for registering the candidate for Common Entrance Test conducted by SRI BALAJI VIDYAPEETH- a Deemed University for Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute and Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute.
Both the colleges are approved by Medical Council of India and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
Total No. of seats available in both the college excluding NRI quota – 340
SBVDUMCET MBBS 2015 Exam Date
|SBVDUMCET MBBS 2015 Common Entrance Test Date : 27th June, 2015 ( 10.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M. )|
SBVDUMCET MBBS 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- As pre requisite for admission to I MBBS degree course, candidates must have appeared in Common Entrance Test 2015. However, mere appearance will not automatically qualify a candidate for admission to MBBS degree course. For admission to MBBS degree course, the candidate should fulfil the necessary requirements prescribed by SRI BALAJI VIDYAPEETH – a Deemed University.
i. Minimum Academic Qualification for SBVDUMCET MBBS Exam 2015 :
- Candidates for admission to the First Year MBBS Degree Course should have passed the H.Sc. ( Academic ) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary examination of Tamil Nadu or other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( 40% marks for SC / ST / OBC ) in the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany Zoology ) / Bio -Technology. Candidates must have taken English as a core subject.
- Student should also secure a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks in respect of SC / ST / OBC ) in the Common Entrance
Test to be eligible for seeking admission.
ii. SBVDUMCET MBBS Exam 2015 Age Criteria
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2015.
iii. Permitted Number of Appearances in Qualifying Examination
- The maximum number of appearances ( including first appearance ) permitted to pass the qualifying examination, for admission to MBBS degree course for different categories of candidates are given below. ( The appearance for the first time in the qualifying examination is considered as the first appearance )
- Course : MBBS
- SC / ST : Two
- OBC : One
- Others : One
SBVDUMCET 2015 Exam Centre
* Allocation of Test Centre is at the discretion of the University.
SBVDUMCET Entrance Test 2015 Entrance Test application along with the Information brochure for admission to 1 Year MBBS is available at campus at the following addresses :
i. Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University campus at Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute
Puduvai Cuddalore Main Road,
Puducherry – 607 403,
Phone No. : 0413 – 2615449 to 455 / 802 / 803 / 804.
ii. Shri Sathya Sai Medical College & Research Institute
Thiruporur – Guduvancherry main Road,
Chennai – 603 108,
Phone No. : 044 – 2744 0700, 2744 0346, 2744 0396.
- The students will have to take an Objective Type Test in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology.
- Admission / No.of seats available are subject to MCI / Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Approval.
Note : Admission made is provisional and is subject to approval of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth – a Deemed University. No further correspondence will be entertained on any matter pertaining to the SBVDUMCET 2015. Any dispute is subject to Pondicherry jurisdiction.
MGMCRI 2016 Navigation : MGMCRI CETPGMC 2015 Results, SBVDUMCET 2015 Results, MGMCRI CETPGMC 2015 Application Form , MGMCRI CETPGMC 2015 Entrance Exam, SBVDUMCET MBBS 2015 Syllabus, SBVDUMCET 2015 Application Form, SBVUMCET 2014 Entrance Exam, SBVUMCET Preparation Question Bank CD
MGMCRI Related : SBVDUMCET 2015 Medical Entrance Exam, SBVDUMCET 2015 DM MCh Exam Date, SBVDUMCET MBBS 2015 Exam Date, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test – SBVDUMCET Entrance Exam 2015, SBV 2015 Medical Common Entrance Test, SBVDUMCET 2015 Notification, SBVDUMCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria, SBVDUMCET MBBS 2015 Qualifications, SBVDUMCET DM MCh 2015 Eligibility, SBVDUMCET 2015 Seats, SBVDUMCET 2015 Exam Pattern, SBVDUMCET 2015 Exam Centres, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College 2015 Medical Admission, SBVDUMCET Puducherry 2015 Super Speciality Common Entrance Exam, SBVDUMCET DM MCh 2015 Entrance Exam, SBV Medical 2015 CET Schedule, SBVDUMCET MBBS 2015 Age Limit, SBVDUMCET DM MCh 2015 Eligibility Conditions, SBVDUMCET Puducherry 2015 Super Speciality Courses, SBVDUMCET 2015 Test Centres, SBV CET 2015 Exam Centre at Puducherry, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College 2015 Common Entrance Exam, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test 2015 Brochure,
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test 2015 – SBVM CET 2015 Eligibility for MBBS Admission – SBVM CET 2015 DM MCh Exam Schedule – SBVDUMCET 2015 Minimum Qualification – Age Criteria for SBVDUMCET MBBS 2015 – SBV Puducherry Medical Common Entrance Exam 2015
Posted In medical entrance exam : mgmcri : Leave a response for sri balaji vidyapeeth university medical common entrance test – sbvdumcet entrance exam 2015 by vennila