Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test – SBVUMCET Entrance Exam 2013
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Entrance Exam
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute,
Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry – 607 402,
Phone No. : 0413 – 2615449 to 2615458,
Fax No. : 0413 – 2615457,
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://www.mgmcri.ac.in/.
Sri Balaji Vidhyapeeth University will be conducting Entrance Test for Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute for the purpose to admit students in DM / MCh Courses.
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Exam Date
|SBVUMCET 2013 DM MCh Exam Date : 25th August, 2013 ( 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon )|
SBVU Medical CET Available Courses and Number of Seats :
- DM Cardiology : 1
- MCh Urology : 1
- MCh Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery : 1
- MCh Neuro Surgery : 1
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Eligibility Criteria
i. SBVUMCET 2013 Eligibility for DM Course : For DM Course in Cardiology applicant must have obtained a post graduate degree in General Medicine from a recognized University as per the requirements of the Medical Council of India.
ii. SBVUMCET 2013 Eligibility for MCh Course : For MCh Course applicant must have obtained a post graduate degree in General Surgery from a recognized University as per the requirements of the Medical Council of India.
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Exam Pattern
The SBVUMCET 2013 Written Test paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions carrying One Mark each. There is No Negative Marking.
- Paper I – Basic Surgical or Medical related subjects : Max 50% Marks
- Paper II – Super Speciality subject : Max 50% Marks
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Exam Centre
Secretary, Selection Committee,
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University,
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute,
Pudvai – Cuddalore Main Road,
Pillaiyakuppam, Puducherry – 607 402,
Phone No. : 04132615449 – 455 / 803 / 402.
At the address mentioned above SBVUMCET 2013 DM MCh Admission madei is provisional and are subject ot approval of Sri Balahi Vidhyapeeth University. No further correspondence will be entertained on any matters pertaining to the University. Any dispute subject to Puducherry jurisdiction.
SBVUMCET Entrance Exam 2013
( Estd. under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 ),
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute,
Pillaiyarkuppam, Puducherry – 607 402.
Shri Sathya Sai Medical College & Research Institute,
Tiruporur , Chennai – 603 108.
The application is meant for registering the candidate for Common Entrance Test ( SBVUMCET 2013 ) conducted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University for Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry / Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai.
Both the colleges are approved by Medical Council of India and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
Total No. of seats available in both the college excluding NRI quota – 255.
SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Entrance Exam Date
|SBVUMCET MBBS Exam Date 2013 : 7th July, 2013 ( Sunday )
SBVUMCET MBBS Entrance Exam Eligibility 2013
- As pre requisite for admission to I MBBS degree course, candidates must have appeared in Common Entrance Test 2013. However, mere appearance will not automatically qualify a candidate for admission to MBBS degree course. For admission to MBBS degree course, the candidate should fulfill the necessary requirements prescribed by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University.
- Candidates for admission to the First Year MBBS Degree Course should have passed the H.Sc ( Academic ) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary examination of Tamil Nadu or other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks( 40%marks for SC / ST / OBC ) in the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany / Zoology ) / Bio – Technology. Candidates must have taken English as a core subject.
Student should also secure a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks in respect of SC / ST /OBC ) in the Common Entrance Test to be eligible for seeking admission.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2013.
Permitted Number of Appearances in Qualifying Examination
- The maximum number of appearances ( including first appearance ) permitted to pass the qualifying examination, for admission to MBBS degree course for different categories of candidates are given below. ( The appearance for the first time in the qualifying examination is considered as the first appearance )
Course SC/ST OBC Others MBBS Two One One
SBVUMCET 2013 Exam Centre
* Allocation of Test Centre is at the discretion of the University
SBVUMCE Entrance Test application along with the Information brochure for admission to I Year MBBS is available Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University campus at the following addresses :
|Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering & Technology,|
Nizampet Raod, Bachupally, Kukatpally,
Hyderabad – 500 072,
Phone No. : 040-64506022, 65864440, 65864441.
|The Bhawanipur Education Society College,
No:5, Lala Lajpat - Pai Sarani,
Kolkata – 700 020,
Phone No. : 033 - 40195519, 40195555, 40195556, 40195557.
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute,|
Puduvai Cuddalore Main Road,
Puducherry - 607 402,
Phone No. : 0413 - 2615449 to 458 / 802 / 803 / 804.
|Shri Sathya Sai Medical College & Research Institute,
Thiruporur - Guduvancherry main Road,
Chennai - 603 108,
Phone No. : 044 - 2744 0700, 2744 0346, 2744 0396.
- The students will have to take an Objective Type Test in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology.
- Admission / Number of seats available are subject to MCI / Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Approval .
- The Candidates should send copy of the mark list of the qualifying examination with in 10 days of the publication of Entrance Test Rank list for preparing the final merit list.
Note : Admission made is provisional and is subject to approval of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University. No further correspondence will be entertained on any matter pertaining to the SBVUMCET 2013. Any dispute is subject to Pondicherry jurisdiction.
MGMCRI 2013 Navigation : MGMCRI CETPGMC 2014 Results, SBVUMCET 2013 Results, MGMCRI CETPGMC 2014 Application Form , MGMCRI CETPGMC 2014 Entrance Exam, SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Syllabus, SBVUMCET 2013 Application Form, SBVUMCET 2013 Entrance Exam, SBVUMCET Preparation Question Bank CD
MGMCRI Related : SBVUMCET 2013 Medical Entrance Exam, SBVUMCET 2013 DM MCh Exam Date, SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Exam Date, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test – SBVUMCET Entrance Exam 2013, SBVU 2013 Medical Common Entrance Test, SBVUMCET 2013 Notification, SBVUMCET 2013 Eligibility Criteria, SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Qualifications, SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Eligibility, SBVUMCET 2013 Seats, SBVUMCET 2013 Exam Pattern, SBVUMCET 2013 Exam Centres, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College 2013 Medical Admission, SBVUMCET Puducherry 2013 Super Speciality Common Entrance Exam, SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Entrance Exam, SBVU Medical 2013 CET Schedule, SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Age Limit, SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Eligibility Conditions, SBVUMCET Puducherry 2013 Super Speciality Courses, SBVUMCET 2013 Test Centres, SBVU CET 2013 Exam Centre at Puducherry, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College 2013 Common Entrance Exam, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test 2013 Brochure,
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test 2013 – SBVUM CET 2013 Eligibility for MBBS Admission – SBVUM CET 2013 DM MCh Exam Schedule – SBVUMCET 2013 Minimum Qualification – Age Criteria for SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 – SBVU Puducherry Medical Common Entrance Exam 2013
Posted In medical entrance exam : mgmcri : Leave a response for sri balaji vidyapeeth university medical common entrance test – sbvumcet entrance exam 2013 by suganya