Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test – SBVUMCET Entrance Exam 2014
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Exam 2014
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute,
Pillaiyarkuppam, Pondicherry – 607 402,
Phone No. : 0413 – 2615449 to 2615458,
Fax No. : 0413 – 2615457,
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : http://www.mgmcri.ac.in/.
SBVUMCET Entrance Exam 2014
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS Course for the academic session 2014 – 2015.
The application is meant for registering the candidate for Common Entrance Test ( SBVUMCET 2014 ) conducted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University for Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry and Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai.
Both the colleges are approved by Medical Council of India and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi. Total number of seats available in both the college excluding NRI quota – 255.
SBVUMCET MBBS 2014 Exam Date
|SBVUMCET MBBS 2014 Common Entrance Test Date : 20th July, 2014 ( 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM )|
SBVUMCET MBBS 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- As pre requisite for admission to I MBBS degree course, candidates must have appeared in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test 2014. However, mere appearance will not automatically qualify a candidate for admission to MBBS degree course. For admission to MBBS degree course, the candidate should fulfill the necessary requirements prescribed by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University.
i. Minimum Academic Qualification for SBVUMCET MBBS Exam 2014 :
- Candidates for admission to the First Year MBBS Degree Course should have passed the HSc ( Academic ) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary examination of Tamil Nadu or other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( 40% marks for SC / ST / OBC ) in the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany / Zoology ) / Bio – Technology. Candidates must have taken English as a core subject.
- Student should also secure a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks in respect of SC / ST / OBC ) in the Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University 2014 Common Entrance Test to be eligible for seeking admission.
ii. SBVUMCET MBBS Exam 2014 Age Criteria
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2014.
iii. Permitted Number of Appearances in Qualifying Examination
- The maximum number of appearances ( including first appearance ) permitted to pass the qualifying examination, for admission to MBBS degree course for different categories of candidates are given below. ( The appearance for the first time in the qualifying examination is considered as the first appearance )
- Course : MBBS
- SC / ST : Two
- OBC : One
- Others : One
SBVUMCET 2014 Exam Centre
* Allocation of Test Centre is at the discretion of the University.
SBVUMCE Entrance Test 2014 Application Form along with the Information brochure for admission to I Year MBBS is available Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University campus at the following addresses :
i. Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University campus at Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute
Puduvai Cuddalore Main Road,
Puducherry – 607 402,
Phone No. : 0413 – 2615449 to 458 / 802 / 803 / 804.
ii. Shri Sathya Sai Medical College & Research Institute
Thiruporur – Guduvancherry main Road,
Chennai – 603 108,
Phone No. : 044 – 2744 0700, 2744 0346, 2744 0396.
- The students will have to take an Objective Type Test in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology.
- Admission / Number of seats available are subject to MCI / Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Approval.
- The Candidates should send copy of the mark list of the qualifying examination with in 10 days of the publication of Entrance Test Rank list for preparing the final merit list.
Note : Admission made is provisional and is subject to approval of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University – a Deemed University. No further correspondence will be entertained on any matter pertaining to the SBVUMCET 2014. Any dispute is subject to Pondicherry jurisdiction.
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Entrance Exam
Sri Balaji Vidhyapeeth University will be conducting Entrance Test for Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute for the purpose to admit students in DM / MCh Courses.
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Exam Date
|SBVUMCET 2013 DM MCh Exam Date : 25th August, 2013 ( 10.30 AM to 12.00 Noon )|
SBVU Medical CET Available Courses and Number of Seats :
- DM Cardiology : 1
- MCh Urology : 1
- MCh Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery : 1
- MCh Neuro Surgery : 1
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Eligibility Criteria
i. SBVUMCET 2013 Eligibility for DM Course : For DM Course in Cardiology applicant must have obtained a post graduate degree in General Medicine from a recognized University as per the requirements of the Medical Council of India.
ii. SBVUMCET 2013 Eligibility for MCh Course : For MCh Course applicant must have obtained a post graduate degree in General Surgery from a recognized University as per the requirements of the Medical Council of India.
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Exam Pattern
The SBVUMCET 2013 Written Test paper consists of 100 multiple choice questions carrying One Mark each. There is No Negative Marking.
- Paper I – Basic Surgical or Medical related subjects : Max 50% Marks
- Paper II – Super Speciality subject : Max 50% Marks
SBVUMCET DM MCh 2013 Exam Centre
Secretary, Selection Committee,
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University,
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute,
Pudvai – Cuddalore Main Road,
Pillaiyakuppam, Puducherry – 607 402,
Phone No. : 04132615449 – 455 / 803 / 402.
At the address mentioned above SBVUMCET 2013 DM MCh Admission made is provisional and are subject ot approval of Sri Balaji Vidhyapeeth University. No further correspondence will be entertained on any matters pertaining to the University. Any dispute subject to Puducherry jurisdiction.
MGMCRI 2015 Navigation : MGMCRI CETPGMC 2015 Results, SBVUMCET 2014 Results, MGMCRI CETPGMC 2015 Application Form , MGMCRI CETPGMC 2015 Entrance Exam, SBVUMCET MBBS 2014 Syllabus, SBVUMCET 2014 Application Form, SBVUMCET 2014 Entrance Exam, SBVUMCET Preparation Question Bank CD
MGMCRI Related : SBVUMCET 2014 Medical Entrance Exam, SBVUMCET 2014 DM MCh Exam Date, SBVUMCET MBBS 2014 Exam Date, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test – SBVUMCET Entrance Exam 2014, SBVU 2014 Medical Common Entrance Test, SBVUMCET 2014 Notification, SBVUMCET 2014 Eligibility Criteria, SBVUMCET MBBS 2014 Qualifications, SBVUMCET DM MCh 2014 Eligibility, SBVUMCET 2014 Seats, SBVUMCET 2014 Exam Pattern, SBVUMCET 2014 Exam Centres, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College 2014 Medical Admission, SBVUMCET Puducherry 2014 Super Speciality Common Entrance Exam, SBVUMCET DM MCh 2014 Entrance Exam, SBVU Medical 2014 CET Schedule, SBVUMCET MBBS 2014 Age Limit, SBVUMCET DM MCh 2014 Eligibility Conditions, SBVUMCET Puducherry 2014 Super Speciality Courses, SBVUMCET 2014 Test Centres, SBVU CET 2014 Exam Centre at Puducherry, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College 2014 Common Entrance Exam, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test 2014 Brochure,
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test 2014 – SBVUM CET 2014 Eligibility for MBBS Admission – SBVUM CET 2014 DM MCh Exam Schedule – SBVUMCET 2014 Minimum Qualification – Age Criteria for SBVUMCET MBBS 2014 – SBVU Puducherry Medical Common Entrance Exam 2014
Posted In medical entrance exam : mgmcri : Leave a response for sri balaji vidyapeeth university medical common entrance test – sbvumcet entrance exam 2014 by suganya