Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test – SBVDUMCET MBBS Entrance Exam 2016
|Home Page||Application Form||Syllabus||Results|
Important : In view of the order of the Supreme Court of lndia, dated 06.05.2016 in W.P (C) No.261 /2016, the All lndia Entrance Examination scheduled to be held on 18th June, 2016 and 25th June, 2016 for admission to MBBS and BDS courses respectivety, in this university for the academic year 2016 – 17 stands postponed.
SBVDUMCET MBBS Entrance Exam 2016
Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to MBBS Course for the academic session 2016 – 2017.
The application is meant for registering the candidate for Common Entrance Test conducted by SRI BALAJI VIDYAPEETH- a Deemed University for Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute and Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute.
Both the colleges are approved by Medical Council of India and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
Total No. of seats available in both the college excluding NRI quota – 340
SBVDUMCET MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2016
- As pre requisite for admission to I MBBS degree course, candidates must have appeared in Common Entrance Test 2016. However, mere appearance will not automatically qualify a candidate for admission to MBBS degree course. For admission to MBBS degree course, the candidate should fulfil the necessary requirements prescribed by SRI BALAJI VIDYAPEETH – a Deemed University.
i. Minimum Academic Qualification for SBVDUMCET MBBS Exam 2016 :
- Candidates for admission to the First Year MBBS Degree Course should have passed the H.Sc. ( Academic ) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary examination of Tamil Nadu or other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks ( 40% marks for SC / ST / OBC ) in the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany Zoology ) / Bio -Technology. Candidates must have taken English as a core subject.
- Student should also secure a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks in respect of SC / ST / OBC ) in the Common Entrance
Test to be eligible for seeking admission.
ii. SBVDUMCET MBBS 2016 Age Criteria
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December, 2016.
iii. Permitted Number of Appearances in Qualifying Examination
- The maximum number of appearances ( including first appearance ) permitted to pass the qualifying examination, for admission to MBBS degree course for different categories of candidates are given below. ( The appearance for the first time in the qualifying examination is considered as the first appearance )
- Course : MBBS
- SC / ST : Two
- OBC : One
- Others : One
SBVDUMCET Exam Centre 2016
* Allocation of Test Centre is at the discretion of the University.
SBVDUMCET Entrance Test 2016 Entrance Test application along with the Information brochure for admission to 1 Year MBBS is available at campus at the following addresses :
i. Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University campus at Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute
Puduvai Cuddalore Main Road,
Puducherry – 607 403,
Phone No. : 0413 – 2615449 to 455 / 802 / 803 / 804.
ii. Shri Sathya Sai Medical College & Research Institute
Thiruporur – Guduvancherry main Road,
Chennai – 603 108,
Phone No. : 044 – 2744 0700, 2744 0346, 2744 0396.
- The students will have to take an Objective Type Test in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology.
- Admission / No.of seats available are subject to MCI / Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Approval.
Note : Admission made is provisional and is subject to approval of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth – a Deemed University. No further correspondence will be entertained on any matter pertaining to the SBVDUMCET 2016. Any dispute is subject to Pondicherry jurisdiction.
MGMCRI 2017 Navigation : Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test - SBVDUMCET MBBS Entrance Exam 2016, MGMCRI CETPGMC 2016 Results, SBVDUMCET MBBS 2016 Results, MGMCRI CETPGMC 2016 Application Form , MGMCRI CETPGMC 2016 Entrance Exam, SBVDUMCET MBBS 2016 Syllabus, SBVDUMCET MBBS 2016 Application Form, SBVUMCET MBBS 2016 Entrance Exam, SBVUMCET Preparation Question Bank CD
MGMCRI Related : SBVDUMCET Medical Entrance Exam, SBVDUMCET MBBS Exam Date, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test – SBVDUMCET Entrance Exam , Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test – SBVDUMCET MBBS Entrance Exam 2016, SBVDUMCET Notification, SBVDUMCET Eligibility Criteria, SBVDUMCET MBBS Qualifications, SBVDUMCET MBBS Eligibility, SBVDUMCET Seats, SBVDUMCET Exam Pattern, SBVDUMCET Exam Centres, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College Medical Admission, SBVDUMCET Puducherry Common Entrance Exam, SBVDUMCET MBBS Entrance Exam, SBV Medical CET Schedule, SBVDUMCET MBBS Age Limit, SBVDUMCET MBBS Eligibility Conditions, SBVDUMCET Puducherry Courses, SBVDUMCET Test Centres, SBV CET Exam Centre at Puducherry, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College Common Entrance Exam, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test Brochure ,
Home Page Application Form Syllabus Results Important : In view of the order of the Supreme Court of lndia, dated 06.05.2016 in W.P (C) No.261 /2016, the All lndia Entrance Examination scheduled to … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : mgmcri : Leave a response for sri balaji vidyapeeth university medical common entrance test – sbvdumcet mbbs entrance exam 2016 by nirmala