Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test – SBVUMCET Entrance Exam 2013
SBVUMCET Entrance Exam 2013
( Estd. under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 ),
Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute,
Pillaiyarkuppam, Puducherry – 607 402.
Shri Sathya Sai Medical College & Research Institute,
Tiruporur , Chennai – 603 108.
The application is meant for registering the candidate for Common Entrance Test ( SBVUMCET 2013 ) conducted by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University for Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Puducherry / Shri Sathya Sai Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai.
Both the colleges are approved by Medical Council of India and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
Total No. of seats available in both the college excluding NRI quota – 255.
SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Entrance Exam Date
|SBVUMCET MBBS Exam Date 2013 : 23rd June, 2013|
SBVUMCET MBBS Entrance Exam Eligibility 2013
- As pre requisite for admission to I MBBS degree course, candidates must have appeared in Common Entrance Test 2013. However, mere appearance will not automatically qualify a candidate for admission to MBBS degree course. For admission to MBBS degree course, the candidate should fulfill the necessary requirements prescribed by Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University.
- Candidates for admission to the First Year MBBS Degree Course should have passed the H.Sc ( Academic ) examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary examination of Tamil Nadu or other equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks( 40%marks for SC / ST / OBC ) in the subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany / Zoology ) / Bio – Technology. Candidates must have taken English as a core subject.
Student should also secure a minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks in respect of SC / ST /OBC ) in the Common Entrance Test to be eligible for seeking admission.
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2013.
Permitted Number of Appearances in Qualifying Examination
- The maximum number of appearances ( including first appearance ) permitted to pass the qualifying examination, for admission to MBBS degree course for different categories of candidates are given below. ( The appearance for the first time in the qualifying examination is considered as the first appearance )
Course SC/ST OBC Others MBBS Two One One
SBVUMCET 2013 Exam Centre
* Allocation of Test Centre is at the discretion of the University
SBVUMCE Entrance Test application along with the Information brochure for admission to I Year MBBS is available Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University campus at the following addresses :
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute,|
Puduvai Cuddalore Main Road,
Puducherry - 607 402,
Phone No. : 0413 - 2615449 to 455 / 802 / 803 / 804.
|Shri Sathya Sai Medical College & Research Institute,|
Thiruporur - Guduvancherry main Road,
Chennai - 603 108,
Phone No. : 044 - 2744 0700, 2744 0346, 2744 0347.
|Sri Balaji Educational & Charitable Public Trust,
3rd Floor, Jai Durga Complex,
No 60, 1st Avenue, Ashok Nagar,
Chennai - 600 083,
Phone No. : 044 4215 4551 / 2489 3757 / 7206 / 4977 / 4202 9510,
Fax : 044 4202 9510 / 2489 4977.
- The students will have to take an Objective Type Test in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Botany & Zoology.
- Admission / No. of seats available are subject to MCI / Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Approval .
- The Candidates should send copy of the mark list of the qualifying examination with in 10 days of the publication of Entrance Test Rank list for preparing the final merit list.
Note : Admission made is provisional and is subject to approval of Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University. No further correspondence will be entertained on any matter pertaining to the SBVUMCET 2013. Any dispute is subject to Pondicherry jurisdiction.
MGMCRI 2013 Navigation : MGMCRI CETPGMC 2013 Results, SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Exam Results, MGMCRI CETPGMC 2013 Application Form , CETPGMC 2013 Entrance Exam, SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Syllabus, SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Application Form, SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Entrance Exam, SBVUMCET Preparation Question Bank CD
MGMCRI Related : SBVUMCET MBBS Entrance Exam 2013, SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Exam Date, SBVUMCET Medical Entrance Exam 2013, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test – SBVUMCET Entrance Exam 2013, SBVUMCET 2013 Notification, SBVUMCET Entrance Exam Schedule 2013, SBVUMCET MBBS Entrance Exam Eligibility 2013, SBVUMCET Medical Entrance Eligibility 2013, SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Eligibility, SBVUMCET Eligibility for MBBS 2013, SBVUMCET MBBS 2013 Qualification, SBVUMCET MBBS Age Limit 2013, SBVUMCET Entrance Exam Centres 2013, SBVUMCET Exam Centres 2013 in Puducherry, SBVUMCET 2013 Exam Centres in Chennai, SBVUMCET Exam Centres 2013 in Kolkata, SBVUMCET Exam Centres 2013 in Hyderabad, SBVUMCET Exam Centres List 2013, SBVUMCET Entrance Exam Centre Allotment 2013, SBVUMCET Medical Entrance Test Date 2013, SBVUMCET Entrance Test Eligibility 2013, SBVUMCET Entrance Test Centres 2013, SBVU Medical Common Entrance Test Date 2013, SBVU Medical Common Entrance Test Eligibility 2013, Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth University Medical Common Entrance Test 2013,
Posted In medical entrance exam : mgmcri : Leave a response for sri balaji vidyapeeth university medical common entrance test – sbvumcet entrance exam 2013 by sandhiya