MH CET 2016 Exam Pattern
Date of Examination :
- The examination will be conducted at various centres in Maharashtra on 05th May, 2016 ( Thursday ).
Schedule & Test Design :
- The MHT – CET – 2016 will consist of three question papers. Each paper is of 100 marks.
|Paper||Subject||No of MCQ||Mark ( s ) per question||Total Marks|
|Paper II||Biology ( Botany )||50||1||50|
|Biology ( Zoology )||50||1||50|
- There is no choice among the questions, i.e. all questions have to be answered. The candidate desirous of selection to Health Science courses and BVSc & AH should appear for Paper I & Paper II. The candidate desirous of selection to Engineering degree courses should appear for Paper I and Paper III and the candidate desirous of selection to Pharmacy degree course should appear for Paper I & Paper-II and / or Paper-III. Candidates will be provided with separate OMR answer sheets with each question paper. At the end of each paper, candidate will handover the OMR Answer sheet and Question booklet to the invigilator. Candidates are not permitted to take the Question Booklet out side the exam hall during or after examination.
Syllabus of Examination :
- Syllabi of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics for the MHTCET – 2016 will be the same as for the current year for HSC Examination ( i.e March 2016 ) of HSC Board of Maharashtra.
Time & duration of Examination :
- There will be three papers of one and half hours each. Schedule of examination is given on page no.1.
Language of Question Paper :
- The medium for examination shall be English or Marathi or Urdu for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. However, Mathematics paper shall be in English only. The option once exercised about the medium by the candidate shall be irrevocable.
MH CET 2016 Examination Centre
- The MHT – CET – 2016 will be conducted at all the district headquarters of the State of Maharashtra. The MHT – CET examination center will be within the same district from where the candidate has passed / is appearing at the qualifying examination i.e. HSC / 12th Standard examination. For the eligible candidates passing qualifying examination from outside the state of Maharashtra, the Commissioner State CET CELLshall allot the examination center. The centre of examination for candidates who have passed their HSC ( 12th Std ) or equivalent examination from an institution situated outside the State of Maharashtra shall be the district / headquarter of the Divisional Authority where he / she has submitted MHT – CET 2016 Application Form. The center once allotted by the Commissioner State CET CELL shall not be changed under any circumstances.
To know more about MH CET Entrance Exam Click Here