Maharashtra PG Medical Dental 2018 Common Entrance Test, Maharashtra CET Exam Dates 2018, MH PGM CET 2018 Admission Test, Maharashtra PG Medical, Maharashtra PG Medical Entrance, Maharashtra PG Medical Admission, MH PGM CET 2018, MH PGM Entrance Exam 2018, MH PGM Entrance Exam Date 2018, MH PGM CET 2018 Eligibility Conditions, MH PGM CET 2018 Educational Qualification, MH PGM CET Entrance Exam 2018 Schedule, Eligibility for MH PGM CET 2018, MH PGM CET 2018 Prospectus
|Home Page||Application Form||Selection Process||Results||Important Dates|
MH PGM CET 2018 Entrance Exam
Maharashtra Entrance Examination for admission to Medical Postgraduate Courses ( MD / MS / Diploma ) Courses for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
Maharashtra PGM CET 2018 Eligibility
Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of HSC / 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality.
Non Resident Indians ( NRI ) are not eligible for any other seat except NRI quota seats in unaided private and private minority medical colleges, subject to fulfillment of NRI status.
Persons of Indian Origin ( PIO ) / Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI ) are Not eligible for any seat under Competent Authority, State CET Cell. Non Resident Indians ( NRI ) are eligible only for maximum 15% Institutional Quota seats in the Unaided Private / Minority medical colleges.
Domicile of Candidate : The candidate must be domicile of the State of Maharashtra except
- NRI quota seats.
- The candidate who has taken admission under Maharashtra Karnataka Border ( MKB ) quota from the Government medical colleges.
The Candidate must be medically fit.
All Maharashtra State candidature : who have passed final MBBS examination from the college situated in the State of Maharashtra and completed / completing one year internship training by 31st March, 2018 from a recognized medical college included in the Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 are eligible. The Medical College should have been affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences or Medical College affiliated to Deemed university as per University Grant commission Act of 1956 under section 13/A, situated in State of Maharashtra. The candidate should have obtained registration, either from the Medical Council of India or Maharashtra Medical Council ( MMC ). Such a candidate will be held eligible for registration for NEET PG 2018.
Following candidates who have passed MBBS from out of State of Maharashtra, will also be eligible Provided that, the candidates who are domiciled in the State of Maharashtra and
- Who have obtained admission under 15 % All India Quota for Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ) course in the medical colleges situated outside state of Maharashtra and who have obtained a degree from a University situated outside the state of Maharashtra, or
- Who have obtained admission for Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ) course in the Government medical colleges of All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS ) or Central Government Institutions, shall also be eligible for admission to the courses, subject to the merit of the NEET-PG marks / percentile, as the case may be Such candidates should submit certificate from the Dean of respective medical college stating that the candidate was admitted under 15% AIPMT quota / AIIMS or Central Government Institutions for MBBS course.
Persons of Indian origin ( PIO ) or overseas citizen of India ( OCI ) and non resident Indians ( NR I) shall not be eligible under this candidature.
NRI candidature : NRI Candidate is eligible for Institutional quota seats in Private Unaided & Private Minority Medical Colleges maximum upto 15%.
Candidate who has passed MBBS examination from foreign University are not eligible for NEET PG 2018 admission process.
All Candidates desirous to take admission for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses under state quota or Institutional quota must have appeared for NEET PG 2018 and declared eligible by the Competent Authority of NEET PG 2018, Government of India, New Delhi.
Eligibility for in-service candidates
Eligibility for in-Service candidates will be as per criteria laid down by the Public Health Department of State of Maharashtra for in-service medical officers.
In–Service candidates desirous to claim In-Service quota seats shall obtain No Objection Certificate from their establishment for admission process.
In service quota candidate must have appeared for NEET PG 2018, and declared eligible by Competent Authority, Government of India, New Delhi.
Candidates for post-graduate medical courses shall be selected strictly on the basis of their NEET PG 2018 merit. However as per clause in determining the merit of eligible In-Service candidates under Government / Public authority, weightage in the marks may be given by Public Health Department as an incentive at the rate of 10% of marks obtained for each year of service in remote and / or difficult areas maximum of 30% of marks obtained in NEET PG 2018. The remote and difficult areas shall be as notified by Government of Maharashtra from time to time. In-service candidate will also be covered by relevant general eligibility criteria.
Non-eligibility of Candidate
The following candidates are not eligible for document verification process and preference form filling at NEET PG 2018.
- Candidates who are not Domicile of the State of Maharashtra. ( except NRI quota candidates and candidates who were admitted to MBBS course under MKB quota from Maharashtra State )
- Candidates who have passed Final MBBS exam from institute located outside Maharashtra, except candidates who are Domicile of Maharashtra and selected under 15% AIPMT / NEET quota or AIIMS or Central Government Institutions.
- NRI candidates are not eligible for seats in Government / Corporation Medical Colleges, State quota of Central Government medical colleges / Government aided colleges / State CET Cell quota seats of Unaided Private and Minority medical colleges.
- PIO / OCI / foreign national candidates are not eligible for any quota seats in the State of Maharashtra.
- Candidates who have not appeared for NEET PG 2018 conducted by Competent Authority, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Candidates who are not completing internship on or before 31st March, 2018.
- Candidates appeared for NEET PG 2018 after previous 2 attempts in PGM-CETs / NEET PG and has not completed one year of bond service as per Government of Maharashtra rule and / or not received bond release certificate by paying bond penalty amount.
- Candidates who have not obtained State Medical Council / MCI registration before the date of document verification process.
- Candidates who had been admitted to PG State quota in previous two academic years and resigned / left / not joined which resulted in lapse of a seat.
- Candidates who are previously registered and are pursuing / have completed the PG degree course or have obtained PG degree.
- Candidates who are registered for PG diploma and have not passed the course
There shall be no admission of students in respect of any academic session beyond 31st May, 2018 for postgraduate courses under any circumstances. The University shall not register any student admitted beyond the said date.
The Medical Council of India may direct, that any student identified as having obtained admission after the last date for closure of admission be discharged from the course of study, or any medical qualification granted to such a student shall not be a recognized qualification for the purpose of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The institution which grants admission to any student after the last date specified for the same shall also be liable to face such action as may be prescribed by MCI including surrender of seats equivalent to the extent of such admission made from its sanctioned intake capacity for the succeeding academic year/(s).