Maharashtra PGM Common Entrance Exam 2018 Result, Maharashtra PG Medical Results 2018, MH PGM CET Results 2018, MH PGM CET 2018 Merit Analysis, Maharashtra PGM CET 2018 Marks, MH PGM CET 2018 Result Announcement Date, MH PGM CET 2018 Result Declaration Date, MH PGM CET 2018 Medical Result, MH PGM CET 2018 Result Date, Maharashtra PGM CET 2018 Score, MH PGM CET 2018 Ranking Criteria, MH PGM January Exam 2018 Results, Maharashtra PG Medical Merit List, Maharashtra PG Medical Entrance Exam Results
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Selection Process||Important Dates|
MH PGM CET 2018 Results
MH PGM CET Exam Date
MH PGM CET Entrance Exam will be Based on NEET PG.
MH PGM CET Result Date
MH PGM CET Results will be declared on 15th February, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your MH PGM CET Results 2018…
MH PGM CET 2018 Counselling
Certificates / Documents to be brought on the day of Preference form filling & Counseling. ( All the Originals & One set of attested photocopies )
- Online downloaded Application form for State NEET PG 2018
- Copy of downloaded NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
- Any Photo ID proof ( Aadhar Card / Driving Licence, Pan Card, Pass port )
- NEET PG 2018 Mark sheet
- Nationality Certificate / valid passport or School Laving Certificate of HSC / 12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- Domicile certificate of State of Maharashtra.
- MBBS degree / Passing certificate.
- Internship completion certificate from University or the Head of the Institution. Internship completion should not be later than 31st March, 2018.
- Registration certificate of Maharashtra Medical Council or other State Medical Councils in India / MCI.
- Certificate from Head of Institute showing that the Medical College / Institute from which the candidate has passed MBBS examination is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Self Undertaking for number of attempts of PGM CET / NEET PG
- Copy of challan paid 3000/-
If applicable, MKB, Caste certificate, Caste validity certificate, Non creamy layer certificate, for Person with disability ( PWD ) Candidates- Medical Disability Certificate, AIPMT selection letter / letter from dean / principal stating that candidate was admitted for MBBS course under 15% all India quota / AIIMS and Central Government Institution admission or MKB quota.