|Home Page||Application Form||Results|
MMU MDS Entrance Exam 2020
Maharishi Markandeshwar University conducts All India Entrance Test 2020 for admission to the MDS Course for the academic year 2020 – 2021.
MMU MDS 2020 Course Duration
The period of training for obtaining MDS degree shall be three academic years including the period of examination.
The candidates shifting from one subject to another or joining the course from waiting list within one month from the starting of the session ( closing date of admission ) will be permitted to take the examination along with the regular batch. On the other hand, the period of absence ( even less than 30 days ) due to any reasons, after the closing date of admission i.e. 30 days from the start of the session shall not be condoned.
MMU MDS Eligibility 2020
1. A candidate will be eligible for appearing in the Entrance Test for Admission to MDS Course if he / she
- Is a citizen of India.
- Has passed BDS examination from any Dental College / Institution recognized by the Dental Council of lndia / Government of India;
- Has completed satisfactorily or is liable to complete one year compulsory rotatory internship by 30th April, 2021 from colleges recognized by the Dental Council of India;
- Is registered with the State Dental Council / DCI at the time of admission; and
- Possesses a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution last attended.
2. The candidate will have to submit the above-mentioned certificates, except the certificates at Sr.No. (iii) and (iv) above, in original, at the time of counselling without which the admission shall not be granted. The certificates of completion of internship and registration as mentioned at Sr.No.(iii) & (iv) above will have to be submitted by 20th March, 2020 positively, failing which their Provisional Admission will stand cancelled without any further notice.
3. A candidate who is already admitted to a course in any institution is eligible to apply for another course only after passing the first course. An undertaking to this effect will have to be submitted by the candidate. Concealment of facts would invite disqualification.
4. After commencement of the MDS Course, if a candidate having joined the course leaves it before completion of full period :
- He / She will be debarred from applying for admission to any P.G. Course ( Degree / Diploma ) in the M.M. College of Dental Sciences & Research, Mullana Ambala for next three years; and
- He / She will have to execute a bond for payment of full fee of the MDS Course at the time of admission and in case he / she leaves before the completion of full period of the course, he will be liable to pay the bond money.
5. Candidates already in service must submit their Application Forms through their employers or produce ‘No Objection Certificates’, from their employers on or before the last date fixed for receipt of Application Forms.
MMU MDS Exam Pattern 2020
- The Test will be held on 16th December, 2020 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM at Examination Hall, M.M. University, Mullana – Ambala.
- The candidates who secure less than 50% marks in the Entrance Test shall not be eligible for admission to the MDS Course on the basis of the result of this Entrance Test.
- The Test will consist of one paper of 360 marks carrying multiple choice questions;
- Duration of Maharishi Markandeshwar University Paper : One hour and Thirty Minutes ( 2.00 PM to 3.30 PM )
- Number of questions ( items ) : 120
- The Test will be of objective type – The candidates will be provided with a sealed Test Booklet containing an answer – sheet. The seal will be broken open by the candidates on the announcement by the invigilator and not before that. The test booklet will contain 120 MCQs of best response type. The candidates are required to carefully read the instruction sheet on the question booklet before attempting. The method of marking responses will be clearly indicated on the instruction sheet. No deviation other than the method prescribed will be considered.