MMU PG Application Form 2020Medical Entrance Exam » MMU University »
MMU MDS Application Form 2020
MMU PG Application Form duly completed in candidate’s own handwriting, should reach the Admission Office of the University at Administrative Block, Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana – Ambala ( Haryana ), 133 – 207 on or before 15th November, 2020 by 4:00 PM. It may be delivered either personally or sent under registered post.
Incomplete Application Forms or those received after the closing date / time will not be considered. Neither the competent authority takes any responsibility for any postal delay in the receipt or loss of Application Forms or any document / correspondence in transit nor any intimation with regard to rejection of the candidature on account of the late receipt of Application Forms will be sent to the concerned candidates.
Documents to be Enclosed with MMU PG Application Form
The following documents / attested copies must be enclosed along with the filled in Application Form :
- Certificates of passing B.D.S. examination of all the years from an Institution recognized by the DCI / Government of India.
- Four copies of recent photograph ( passport size ) duly attested by the Director / Principal of the College / Gazetted Officer or the employer in case of those in employment to be affixed on the Application form and Admit Cards.
- Attested photocopy of BDS degree certificate from a recognized Board / University.
- Internship Completion Certificate certifying the date on which the candidate has completed I is liable to complete one year compulsory rotating internship. The date of completion of internship should not be beyond 30th April, 2021.
- Character Certificate reporting on the inter – personal / social behavioural pattern of the applicant from the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Proof that the Dental College from which the candidate has passed BDS Examination is recognized by DCI. The Certificate should be signed by the Head of the Institution from which the candidate has passed the BDS course. In the absence of this certificate, admission shall not be granted.
- Certificate of Registration with the State Dental Council / DCI at the time of admission.
- Attested Photocopy of Matriculation / High School / ICSE certificate or a certificate of its equivalent examination as proof of date of birth.
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer in the case of the candidate, who is in service.
- Affidavits against Ragging ( to be submitted at the time of Counselling )
- Migration Certificate ( in original ) by such candidates who have passed the last examination from a University other than the M.M. University, Mullana. If not readily available, it can be submitted within 15 days from the date of admission.
The original documents along with their attested copies will have to be submitted at the time of Counselling with the exception of the certificate ( c ) and ( f ) above which will have to be submitted by 20th March, 2021 positively failing which their provisional Admission shall stand cancelled without any further notice.
MMU MDS Admit Card 2020
The candidates will fill in three Admit Cards to be annexed with the Application Forms. The Original will be sent to them by Speed Post / Courier. If the same does not reach them in time, they can collect their Duplicate Admit Cards from the Examination Centre specified in the prospectus in the morning of 9th December, 2020 ( from 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon )
The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s roll number, examination centre, candidate’s name, father’s name, photograph and signature. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card received by him / her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately inform the Convener, Admission Office of the University.
MMU MDS Syllabus 2020
MMU Syllabus of BDS examinations in various subjects as prescribed by the Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana / Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak / Kurukshetra University I Pt. B.D.S. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak and duly recognized by the DCI will form the basis of the Entrance Test. The questions will cover the entire syllabus of the BDS course.
MMU MDS Method of Selection and Admission 2020
The candidates called for counselling will be required to produce all original documents / certificates / marks sheets, etc. at the time of counselling. Under no circumstances, any relaxation will be allowed to the candidates as regards appearing in person before the Board on the fixed date and time and producing the requisite original documents / certificates / marks sheets, etc.
The candidates will be called for counselling before the Board according to their respective merit and they will be entitled to exercise their choice regarding the subject. Selection of the subject will be according to the availability of the seat(s) at their respective merit at the time of counselling.
Note : If two or more candidates secure identical marks in entrance test, their relative merit will be determined by the marks obtained by them in final Professional Examination of BDS. In case the marks in the final Professional Examination of BDS are also identical, the candidate senior in age will get preference.
MMU MDS 2020 Important Dates
|Last Date of receiving filled in Application forms||15th November, 2020 upto 4:00 PM|
|*Distribution of Duplicate Admit Cards at Examination Hall, M.M.University Campus, Mullana – Ambala||9th December, 2020
9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
|Date and Time of Entrance Test||16th December, 2020
2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
|Venue of Entrance Test||Examination Hall, M.M.University,
Mullana – Ambala
*Tentative ( liable to change )