Important : MMUCET MBBS & BDS Admission will be based on NEET UG 2017.
MMUCET Entrance Exam 2017
The Maharishi Markandeshwar University conducts the Maharishi Markandeshwar University Common Entrance Test – MMUCET 2017 for admission to MBBS & BDS Courses for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
- MBBS course is of four and one half years duration which is followed by compulsory rotatory internship of one year.
- BDS course is of five years duration including compulsory rotatory internship of one year.
MMUCET Eligibility 2017
The proposed Entrance Test ( MMUCET 2017 ) will be of All India level and candidates not only from Haryana but from other States of the country as well as foreign Nationals / NRIs are eligible to appear in the MMUCET 2017 provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS and BDS courses as per the rules and regulations of the MCI / DCI and MM University, Mullana – Ambala. However, the candidates, who have appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test.
- He / she will attain the age of 17 years or more on 31st December, 2017. The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation / Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination certificate.
- The candidate must have passed the following examinations :
- Senior School Certificate Examination ( 10+2 ) of Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination as equivalent there to with five subjects from any recognized Board / University with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together ( 45% for candidates with locomotive disability of lower limbs ) and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in the qualifying examination. Candidate is also required to have passed in other subjects of +2 Examination.
- Placed in the merit list prepared as a result of this Competitive Entrance Test by securing not less than 50% marks. ( 45% in the case of candidates with Locomative Disability of lower limbs ).
- The candidate must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted / approved by the Principal, MM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Mullana. The candidature of a candidate found medically unfit is liable to be cancelled. Any candidate who fails to attend the medical examination on the notified date is liable to forfeit the claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
The candidates passing qualifying examination from National Open School shall also be eligible provided they fulfil the conditions laid down above.
Diploma in Pharmacy and Dressor’s Course are not equivalent to 10+2 for the purpose of admission to MBBS / BDS courses according to the rules of MM University.
The list of examinations recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examinations of Board of School Education, Haryana as also a list of fake Institutions / Universities / Boards is available in the Academic Branch of the University which may be consulted before making application for admission to the course.
The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test. But such candidates will have to submit the result of the qualifying examinations at the time of counselling failing which they will not be considered eligible for admission. Any candidate with compartment / re – appear in any subject in 10+2 examination will be considered for admission to MBBS / BDS course only if he / she passed in that subject on or before the counselling.
MMUCET Exam Scheme 2017
- Medium of MMU 2017 Entrance Test : English.
To know more about MMUCET Entrance Exam Click Here
MMUCET Application Form 2017
- A candidate seeking MM University admission is required to send his / her MMUCET 2017 Application Form on the prescribed form. A candidate should not fill in more than one Application Form for the MMUCET 2017 failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled without any further notice.
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana 2017 MBBS / BDS Application Form will be available in the following MM University website www.mmumullana.org
- The candidate is required to go through the Prospectus carefully and acquaint himself / herself with all requirements with regard to the filling-in of the Application Form. Application Form should be filed – in in English only.
- The candidate shall fill – up the Application Form in his / her handwriting in block letters written neatly and legibly with blue / black ink within the prescribed boxes.
- Overwriting, cuttings, erasing in the Application Form should be avoided as incomplete Application Form or Form having over-writing will be rejected. Any error arising on this account shall be the responsibility of the candidate, ( it is advisable to first fi| in a photocopy of the Form and then fi| in the main document ).
- The candidate should write his / her complete address in the Application Form for further correspondence. Pin Code should be given in the space provided for Pin Code. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he / she fills – in his / her correct address in the Application Form. MM University shall not be responsible for any loss in transit or for an incorrect address given by the applicant on the Application Form.
MMUCET Admit Card 2017
- The candidate will fill up three MMUCEt 2017 Admit Cards Annexed with Application Forms. The original will be sent to them by Speed Post / Courier. If the same do not reach them in time, they should collect their Duplicate MMUCET 2017 Admit Cards from the Admission Office at Mullana.
- The MMUCET 2017 Admit Card will bear the candidate’s roll number, examination centre, candidate’s name, father’s name, photograph and signature. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card received by him / her for all the entries made therein. In case of any discrepancy, the candidate should immediately inform the Convener, MMUCET 2017.
To know more about MMUCET Application Form Click Here
MMUCET Seats Distribution 2017
|Sr.No.||Name of the Institution||Name of the Course||Sanctioned Intake|
|1.||MM Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana - Ambala||MBBS||150|
|2.||MM College of Dental Sciences & Research, Mullana - Ambala||BDS||100|
- 3% seats of the above will be filled up by candidates with Locomotive Disability of lower limbs between 50 % to 70 %.
However, in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of non – availability of candidates with Locomotive Disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by persons with Locomotive Disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% – before they are included in the annual sanctioned seats for General Category candidates.
For claiming seat under this category, a Certificate to this effect from the Civil Surgeon / Chief Medical Officer of the respective district will have to be submitted alongwith the duly filled in application for admission to the course.
Provided that this entire exercise shall be completed as per the statutory time schedule for admissions and in no case any admission will be made after 30th September.
To know more about MMUCET Seats Click Here
MMUCET Syllabus 2017
The syllabus for the paper of the MM University 2017 Entrance Examination shall be that of the 11th and 12th class ( under 10 + 2 pattern of education ) prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) for 10+1 and 10+2.
|Physics ( XI Class )||Physics ( XII Class )|
|Unit 1 Physical World and Measurement|
Unit 2 Kinematics
Unit 3 Laws of Motion
Unit 4 Work Energy and Power
Unit 5 Motion system of Particles and Rigid Body
Unit 6 Gravitation
Unit 7 Properties of Bulk Matter
Unit 8 Thermodynamics
Unit 9 Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
Unit 10 Oscillations & Waves
|Unit 1 Electrostatics
Unit 2 Current Electricity
Unit 3 Magnetic Effects of Currents and Magnetism
Unit 4 Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
Unit 5 Electromagnetic Waves
Unit 6 Optics
Unit 7 Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
Unit 8 Atomic Nucleus
Unit 9 Electronic Devices
Unit 10 Communication System
|Chemistry ( XI Class )||Chemistry ( XII Class )|
|Unit 1 Some basic Concepts of Chemistry.|
Unit 2 Structure of Atom
Unit 3 Classifications of Elements and Periodically in Properties
Unit 4 Chemical bonding & Molecular Structure
Unit 5 States of Matter : Gases and Liquids
Unit 6 Thermodynamics
Unit 7 Equilibrium
Unit 8 Redox Reactions
Unit 9 Hydrogen
Unit 10 s-Block Elements
Unit 11 Some p - Block Elements
Unit 12 Organic Chemistry - some Basic principles and Techniques
Unit 13 Hydrocarbans
Unit 14 Environmental Chemistry
|Unit 1 The Solid State
Unit 2 Solutions
Unit 3 Electro Chemistry
Unit 4 Chemical kinetics
Unit 5 Surface Chemistry
Unit 6 General Principles and Processes of Isolation and Elements Details
Unit 8 d-and f-Block Elements
Unit 9 Coordination Compounds
Unit 10 Haloalkanes and Haloarches
Unit 11 Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Unit 12 Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Unit 13 Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
Unit 14 Biomolecules
Unit 15 Polymers
Unit 16 Chemistry in everyday life
|Biology ( XI Class )||Biology ( XII Class )|
|Unit 1 Diversity in Living World|
Unit 2 Structural Organisation in Animals & Plants
Unit 3 Cell : Structure & Functions
Unit 4 Plant Physiology
Unit 5 Human Physiology
|Unit 1 Reproduction
Unit 2 Genetics and Evolution
Unit 3 Biology in Human Welfare
Unit 4 Bio-Technology and its applications
Unit 5 Ecology and Environment
|Biotechnology ( XI Class )||Biotechnology ( Class XII )|
|Unit 1 Biotechnology within your reach|
Unit 2 Bio-molecules
Unit 3 Cell Development
Unit 4 Genetics and Molecular Biology
|Unit 5 Protein and Gene-manipulation
Unit 6 Cell Culture and Genetics Manipulation
Note : The Details syllabus can be downloaded from the website of Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ).
To know more about MMUCET Syllabus Click Here
MMUCET Results 2017
MMUCET Exam Date
MMUCET MBBS & BDS Admission : Based on NEET UG.
MMUCET Result Date
MMUCET Results likely to be declared in the month of August, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your MMUCET Results 2017…
To know more about MMUCET Results Click Here
MMUCET Counselling 2017
Apart from the Entrance Test that the candidates will be required to take, the selected candidates will also be required to appear before the MMUCET Mullana Counselling Board to be appointed by the Competent Authority. No relaxation will be given to the candidates who are not willing to appear before the Counselling Board on the fixed dates.
Any vacant / left out seats after the counselling will be filled on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination.
After the second counselling remaining / left out / lapsed seat(s) will be converted to General Category and filled on the merit MMUCET 2017 Entrance Test / Qualifying Examination.
If two or more candidates secure identical marks in the MMUCET 2017 Entrance Test, their relative merit will be determined by the total marks obtained by them in +2 examination. In case the marks in +2 examination are also identical, the candidate older in age will be preferred.
MMUCET MBBS / BDS Admission Method
The candidates will be required to exercise their choice for the institution and the course at the time of Counselling. The allotment of the seats shall be made according to the merit and preference exercised by the candidates at the time of Counselling. Option once exercised shall be final. If a candidate does not get institution / course of his / her choice, he / she may opt to be wait – listed. If a candidate opts for a course and institution before the Counselling Board and fails to join the concerned course / college, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and such candidate will not be allowed to exercise his / her option at the next Counselling, if held, even if he / she had been waitlisted for some course / college.
Candidates who fail to attend the MMUCET Medical Examination on the notified date(s) will forfeit the claim for admission and placement in the waiting list in order of merit.
On the failure of the selected candidates to report for admission, the vacancies caused would be filled by candidates from the waiting list in order of merit.
As decided by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India in terms of decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, the admission in all the Institutions will be completed by 30th September of the year of the admission ( i.e. 30th September 2017 for the admissions of 2017 ).
The name of the student( s ) who remain( s ) absent from classes for more than 15 days at a stretch will be struck off from the College Rolls without giving any notice.
To know more about MMUCET Counselling Click Here
To know more about MMUCET Question Paper Click Here
Maharishi Markandeshwar University,
Mullana – Ambala, 133 – 207 ( Haryana ),
Telephone No. : 01731 – 274475,76,77,78,
Fax No. : 01731 – 274375,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mmumullana.org