NEET Entrance Exam 2016
Central Board of Secondary Education conduct National Eligibility – cum – Entrance Test ( NEET ) for admissions to MBBS / BDS Courses for the session 2016 -17.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – II
As per the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and the Ordinances promulgated by the Central Government on 24th May, 2016 on conduct of NEET, online applications are invited for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – II, 2016 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ), Delhi for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses in India in Medical / Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – II ( UG ), 2016 is applicable for admissions to the following :
- All India Quota Seats.
- State Government Quota Seats where the State Government concerned so opts.
- Private / Management / NRI Quota Seats in all Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private / Deemed University.
NEET Entrance Exam Eligibility 2016
Eligibility for 15% All India Quota Seats
i. He / she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his / her admission to the 1st year MBBS / BDS Course and is an Indian National.
ii. The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31 st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 ( five ) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes. Candidate must born on or between
- 1st January, 1987 to 1st January, 2000 ( SC / ST / OBC Category )
- 1st January, 1992 to 1st January, 2000 ( Other Category )
iii. Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J & K
- Students from the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J & K are NOT ELIGIBLE for 15% all India quota seats as these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its inception. If they claim eligibility, they must submit online Self Declaration which will be generated and printed automatically along with confirmation page for the record and to present during counselling.
- The online Self Declaration of the candidates will be verified at the time of counselling and if found to be false at any time, the candidature / admission of such candidates shall be cancelled and criminal proceedings may be initiated against them.
- Candidates from the States of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J & K can appear in NEET – II for admission to Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private / Deemed University and Armed Forces Medical College ( AFMC ), Pune subject to the fulfilment of eligibility conditions.
Eligibility for seats under the control of States / Universities / Institutions / AFMC
- He / she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his / her admission to the 1st year MBBS / BDS Course and is an Indian National.
- Overseas Citizens of India ( OCI ) are eligible for admission in Medical / Dental Colleges subject to rules and regulations framed by the respective State Governments and the Government of India.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under seats in the control of participating States / Universities / Institutions shall be as per their rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Qualifying Examination Codes
Code : 01
A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12th Standard in 2016 whose result is awaited, may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counselling.OR
Code : 02
The Higher / Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology ( which shall include practical tests in these subjects ) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
Note : where the course content is not as prescribed for 10+2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year pre – professional training before admission to the Medical Colleges. OR
Code : 03
The Intermediate / Pre – degree Examination in Science of an Indian University / Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology ( which shall include practical test in these subjects ) and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
Code : 04
The Pre – professional / Pre – medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre – University or an equivalent examination. The Pre – professional / Pre – medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
Code : 05
The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio – technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology with English at a level not less than a core course. OR
Code : 06
B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he / she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany, Zoology ) / Bio – technology and further that he / she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. OR
Code : 07
Any other examination which in scope and standard ( Last 2 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio – technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects ) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University / Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio – technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016. Provided also that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of National Eligibility Entrance Test ( NEET – 2 ) – 2016 for admission to MBBS / BDS courses.
In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio – technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 40% marks instead of 50% marks for General Candidates. Further, for persons with locomotor disability of lower limbs, minimum of 45% marks for Gen – PH and 40% marks for SC – PH / ST – PH / OBC – PH are required.
Provided further that the students educated abroad seeking admission into medical colleges in India must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology and English up to the 12th standard level with 50% marks and their equivalency determined as per regulations of the Medical Council of India and the concerned University. If a candidate does not fall within the qualifications prescribed as per Code number 01-07 he / she should furnish complete details to determine eligibility.
- The Pre – medical course may be conducted either at a Medical College or at a Science College.
- Marks obtained in Mathematics are not to be considered for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses.
To know more about NEET UG Entrance Exam Eligibility Click Here
(a) Pattern of the Entrance Test :
- The Entrance Test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions ( four options with single correct answer ) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) to be answered on the specially designed machine – gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen provided by CBSE at centre only. The duration of test would be 3 hours.
(b) Language of the Question Papers :
- Candidates can opt for Question Paper either in English or in Hindi.
- Option of medium of Question Paper should be exercised while filling in the application form and the option once exercised by candidates cannot be changed later.
- Candidates opting for English would be provided Test Booklet in English only and the candidates opting for Hindi would be provided Bilingual Test Booklet i.e. in Hindi and in English.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation of any of the questions, its English version shall be treated as final.
NEET Entrance Exam Seats 2016
An All India merit list of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS / BDS courses from the said list only by following the already existing reservation policy.
CBSE will provide All India Rank. Admitting Authorities will invite applications for counselling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank. Admission to MBBS / BDS Courses within the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.
(a) Reservation of Seats in Government Medical Colleges under 15% All India Quota :
i. 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
ii. 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
iii. 27% seats as per Central Act are reserved for non – creamy layer OBC candidates only in Central Educational Institutions. Reservation would be applicable to the castes mentioned in the Central list of OBC. Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column in application form. Candidates from creamy layer and those who do not come under Central List of OBC are advised to mention their category as General.
iv. 3% seats are reserved on horizontal basis for Physically Handicapped candidates ( only for locomotor disabilities of lower limbs between 50% to 70%, provided that in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by persons with locomotor disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% before they are included in the seats of respective category, as per Certificate of Locomotor Disability) in 15% All India UG quota seat.
Detailed information in this regard is available on the website of Medical Counselling Committee – www.mcc.nic.in and on website of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – www.mohfw.nic.in Candidates who considered themselves eligible for this category are advised to ensure their eligibility by getting themselves examined at any Government Medical College / District Hospital / Government Hospital. However, candidates may kindly note that in case of selection under PH category, they will be required to produce Disability Certificate from one of the disability assessment boards, constituted at the four metro cities, mentioned below, before their scheduled date of counselling :
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, Ansari Nagar, Ring Road, New Delhi – 110029 ( Tel No.011-26190763 & 26163072 )
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hazi Ali Park, K. Khadya Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai- 400034 (Tel No.022-23544341)
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Acharya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata-20 ( Tel No.033 – 22235181 )
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai – 600003 ( Tel No.044 – 25305301 ) Reservation will be made as per 2200 point reservation roster. The mode of implementation of reservation will be available on DGHS website-www.mohfw.nic.in.
(b) Admission in State Medical Colleges / Universities / Institutions / AFMC / Private Medical Colleges for Seats other than 15% All India Quota :
(i) Admission under State Quota Seats shall be subject to reservation policy and eligibility criteria prevailing in the State / Union Territory as notified by the respective State / Union Territory from time to time.
(ii) The reservation of the seats in medical colleges for respective categories shall be as per applicable laws prevailing in State / Union Territory concerned.
(iii) Admission to MBBS / BDS Courses in Private Medical Colleges shall be subject to policies of the State / Union Territory.
iv) Admission to AFMC, Pune shall be subject to the norms prescribed by the Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Candidates who apply for NEET – 2016 and also seeking admission in AFMC will also have to apply to AFMC on www.afmc.nic.in / www.afmcdg1d.gov.in. The short listed candidates will be required to appear for a second stage Screening Test conducted by AFMC. Candidates are advised to contact AFMC for further details.
To know more about NEET UG Entrance Exam Seats Click Here
NEET Application Form 2016
A candidate can apply for the NEET – II only on-line by logging on to www.aipmt.nic.in.
Before submission of application form, make the following preparations :
The information desired to be filled in the online application such as name of Father / Mother and candidate with correct spellings as per Class X Certificate, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail ID, etc. may be kept ready. For more details about the information to be filled in, candidates may go to link “Replica of application- 2016” on the website.
Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph ( size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb ), Signature ( size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb ) and Right Hand Index Finger ( size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb ) in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
Decide the mode of payment of fee,
- Through any Debit / Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or
- Through e – Challan by depositing fee in CBSE’s Bank Account maintained by Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e – Challan Form from the website of www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Net Banking
- e – wallet of Common Service Centre ( CSC )
(a) If decided to pay fee through Debit / Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready while logging on to website for submitting application form.
(b) If decided to pay fee through e – Challan :
- complete Step – 3 of registration of Online Application,
- choose the desired Bank for depositing the Fee
- download the e – Challan from website – www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Deposit the fee in the chosen Bank by 21st June, 2016. After this date, fees will not be deposited.
(c) If decided to pay fee through Net Banking, follow the instructions as communicated during the online processing.
(d) If decided to pay the fee through e – wallet, make the cash payment to the Common Service Centre and obtain the auto-generated receipt of the amount paid.
(e) Keep the statement of bank / e – Challan Slip / Net Banking transaction receipt / e – wallet ( CSC ) receipt bearing Application Registration Number, Name and address of the Bank branch with branch code where fee has been deposited and transaction ID number for future reference.
(f) Print the Confirmation Page ( Step – 4 ) of online application after submission Step – 3 in case of debit / credit card / Transaction by e – Challan / Net Banking / e – wallet ( CSC ).
(g) Failure to complete Step – 2 of Online Application and further payment of fee as per Step – 3, final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in all modes of payment of fee.
Fee Details and last date for submission of Application Form are as follows :
|Fee Details :|
|FOR GENERAL / OBC||1400/- ( INR )|
|FOR SC / ST / PH||750/- ( INR )|
- In addition to examination fee, service / processing charges will also be paid by the candidate for online payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card / e – challan / Net Banking / e – wallet ( CSC ) along with Service Tax as applicable by the respective banks. Details of the same are available on Board’s website.
- The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- The candidates must also note that no representation from the candidates regarding double payment of fee or any other issue related to fee will be entertained after 30 days from the last date of the submission of online application.
NEET 2016 Method of Submission of Application Form
- Log on to website www.aipmt.nic.in
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of Application – 2016 and read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
- Go to the link “Apply On-line” and open the same.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this page, following four links to apply online are given :
- Fill in the on-line application form Step-1 and note down the registration number.
- Upload images of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger impression in JPEG format at Step – 2 of the application.
- Make payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card / e – Challan / Net Banking / e – wallet ( CSC ) in Step – 3.
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Step – 4 of online application format and preserve it for future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through e – Challan / e – wallet ( CSC ) mode.
- Open the link “Proceed to apply online NEET II”. Two new links “Registered in AIPMT – 16 / NEET – I and Not Registered in AIPMT – 16 / NEET – I” will be available. Select the link as per your status. If you have already registered in AIPMT – 16 / NEET – I, then this link will take you to Candidate’s login. Submit registration number and password. Thereafter, you will be requested to provide information regarding your attendance in AIPMT – 2016 / NEET – I. Choose the correct information and thereafter follow the instructions to verify and submit your details. At the end, make the payment of fee and take the print outs. This completes application submission process for the candidates registered in AIPMT – 2016 / NEET – I whether appeared or remain absent.
- If you have not registered in AIPMT – 2016 / NEET – I, use the link “Not registered in AIPMT – 16 / NEET – I”. Follow the instructions and complete the process of submission of application form.
- Kindly follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
- After submission of data at Step – 1, program will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
- After uploading of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression, program will automatically take you to step – 3 for payment of fee.
- Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful remittance of fee, program will take you to step – 4 to take print out of Confirmation Page.
- Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page. Please keep the confirmation page and proof of payment of fee safely for any future reference.
- All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature & Right Hand Index Finger Impression, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately.
- Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature & Right Hand Index Finger Impression, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be de – activated as per given schedule. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration only.
- A copy of the confirmation page and self – declaration / undertaking as the case may be, will be emailed on the registered email id of the candidate for future reference after successful submission.
- Candidature of the candidates will not be accepted if fee is not paid even after the successful submission of application form and issue of registration number.
NEET 2016 Admit Card
The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of NEET – II on the Board’s website along with a format for affixing of Postcard size photograph. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post.
The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub – Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of examination centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him / her for all the entries made therein.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical / Dental Colleges is over.
To know more about NEET UG Entrance Exam Application Form Click Here
NEET Exam Centres 2016
|STATE / UT||CITY||CITY CODE||STATE / UT||CITY||CITY CODE|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||PORT BLAIR||801||MAHARASHTRA||AURANGABAD||842|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||812||KOHIMA||853|
|DAMAN & DIU||DAMAN||813||ORISSA||BEHRAMPUR||854|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||824||COIMBATORE||865|
|MADHYA PRADESH||BHOPAL||837||WEST BENGAL||DURGAPUR||878|
NEET State Codes 2016
|NAME OF THE STATE / UT||CODE No.||NAME OF THE STATE / UT||CODE No.|
|Jammu and Kashmir||01||West Bengal||19|
|Delhi||07||Daman & Diu||25|
|Rajasthan||08||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||26|
|Meghalaya||17||Andaman & Nicobar Islands||35|
To know more about NEET UG Entrance Exam Centres Click Here
NEET Entrance Exam Syllabus 2016
NEET 2016 Physics Syllabus :
|S.No||CLASS XI||CLASS XII|
|1||Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|3||Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|4||Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|5||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|7||Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|8||Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|9||Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|10||Oscillations and Waves|
To know more about NEET UG Physics Syllabus Click Here
NEET 2016 Chemistry Syllabus :
|S. No.||CLASS XI||CLASS XII|
|1||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|2||Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|3||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|4||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|5||States of Matter : Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|6||Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|7||Equilibrium||p - Block Elements|
|8||Redox Reactions||d and f Block Elements|
|10||s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|11||Some p – Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|12||Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|13||Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|16||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
To know more about NEET UG Chemistry Syllabus Click Here
NEET 2016 Biology Syllabus :
|S.No||CLASS XI||CLASS XII|
|1||Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|2||Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|3||Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|4||Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|5||Human physiology||Ecology and environment|
To know more about NEET UG Biology Syllabus Click Here
NEET Entrance Exam Results 2016
NEET Entrance Exam 2016 Exam Date
NEET Phase – I Entrance Exam will be conducted on 1st May, 2016
NEET Phase – II Entrance Exam will be conducted on 24th July, 2016
NEET Entrance Exam 2016 Result
NEET 2016 Results likely to be declared in the month of August, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your NEET Results 2016…
To know more about NEET UG Entrance Exam Results Click Here
NEET Counselling 2016
Counselling for seats under 15% All India Quota :
Online counselling would be conducted by the MCC of Directorate General of Health Services. Information for online counselling would only be available on Medical Counselling Committee ( MCC ) website ( www.mcc.nic.in ). Candidates placed in Merit / Wait List are advised to read the counselling related information carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the Counselling. Any query related to 15% All India Quota Counselling may be referred to the following address :
The Assistant Director General ( ME )
Directorate General of Health Services,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108
Telephone no : 011 – 23062493,
Fax : 011 – 23061907
For all counselling related queries, scheme of counselling, FAQ’s please refer to the website www.mcc.nic.in, candidates are requested to continuously update themselves regarding circulars, notices, news events etc. from the above website.
Counselling and admission other than 15% All India Seats :
Candidates wishing to apply for admission in State Medical Colleges / Universities / Institutions using merit list of NEET – 2016 shall follow the instructions of the State Government and / or authorities of the medical / dental colleges / Institution / University concerned for counselling.
To know more about NEET UG Entrance Exam Counselling Click Here
NEET Entrance Exam 2016 Important Dates
|1||Date of Examination, NEET – II||24th July, 2016 ( Sunday )|
|2||Schedule for AIPMT 2016 online submission of application forms ( without late fee )||For fee through e-challan||26th May, 2016 to 21st June, 2016|
|For fee through other modes||26th May, 2016 ( Thursday ) to
25th June, 2016 ( Saturday )
|3||Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application registration||For fee through e-challan||25th June, 2016 ( Saturday )|
|For fee through other modes ( Credit Card / Debit Card )||25th June, 2016 ( Saturday )|
|4||Date of uploading of Admit-Cards on website||8th July, 2016 ( Friday )|
|5||Display of OMR Sheet*||From 4th August, 2016 to 6th August, 2016|
|6||Display of Answer Key*||From 7th August, 2016 to 9th August, 2016|
|7||Declaration of Result*||Will be intimated through website|
|a||Entry in the Examination Hall||7:30 AM to 9:30 AM|
|b||Checking of AIPMT 2016 Admit Cards by the invigilator||9:30 AM to 9:45 AM|
|c||Distribution of Test Booklet||9:45 AM|
|d||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken / opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9:55 AM|
|e||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||9:30 AM|
|f||NEET 2016 Test Concludes||1:00 PM|
|8||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, Passport size Photograph and Post Card
Size Photograph affixed on proforma.
|9||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|10||Use of Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided by the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
NEET PG Entrance Exam 2013
National Board of Examinations shall be conducting NEET PG as a Computer Based Test ( CBT ) for MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses for the year 2013.
- NEET PG 2013 Exam Date : 23rd November, 2012 – 6th December, 2012
- NEET MDS 2013 Exam Date : 13th January, 2013
- NEET 2013 PG Eligibility
- NEET 2013 MDS Eligibility
- NEET PG Application Form 2013 : 12th November, 2012
- NEET MDS Application Form 2013 : 10th December, 2012
- NEET 2013 PG Exam Centres
- NEET 2013 MDS Exam Centres
- NEET PG 2013 Counselling
- NEET MDS 2013 Counselling
Central Board of Secondary Education,
2 – Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110 092,
Phone No. : 011 – 22019683, 22521081, 22059683,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.aipmt.nic.in.
Central Board of Secondary Education,
2, Community Centre,
Delhi – 110 092,
Phone No. : 011 – 22059683,
Fax No. : 011 – 22509251,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.cbse.nic.in.
medical entrance exam - neet -