NEET UG Application Form 2017
|Home Page||Eligibility||Seats||Exam Centre||Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
NEET Application Form 2017
A candidate can apply for the NEET only on-line by logging on to www.aipmt.nic.in.
Before submission of application form, make the following preparations :
The information desired to be filled in the online application such as name of Father / Mother and candidate with correct spellings as per Class X Certificate, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail ID, etc. may be kept ready. For more details about the information to be filled in, candidates may go to link “Replica of application – 2017” on the website.
Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph ( size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb ), Signature ( size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb ) and Right Hand Index Finger ( size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb ) in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
The candidates have to provide the Aadhaar/Identity details as given below :
|Category of Candidates||Types of permissible Ids|
|Indian Nationals of all states||Aadhaar Card No., Aadhaar Enrolment No. or Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre.|
|Indian Nationals belonging to Andhra Pradesh, Telangana or Jammu & Kashmir||Aadhaar Card No., Aadhaar Enrolment No., Registration No. issued by Facilitation Centre, Ration Card No., Bank Account No., Passport No. or No. of any Other Identity Card issued by Government.|
- Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb) and Signature ( size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb ) in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
- Decide the mode of payment of fee,
- Through any Debit / Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or
- Net Banking / UPI
- e-wallet of various service providers
- If decided to pay fee through Debit / Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready while logging on to website for submitting application form.
- If decided to pay fee through Net Banking / UPI, follow the instructions as communicated during the online processing.
- If decided to pay the fee through e-wallet, follow the instructions as communicated during the online processing.
- Keep the statement of bank / Net Banking transaction receipt / e-wallet receipt bearing Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Print the Confirmation Page ( Step-4 ) of online application after submission Step-3 in case of debit / credit card / Net Banking / UPI / e-wallet.
- Failure to complete Step – 2 of Online Application and further payment of fee as per Step – 3, final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in all modes of payment of fee.
- Generation of confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of application form. If confirmation page has not been generated, this means that application has not submitted successfully.
Fee Details and last date for submission of Application Form are as follows :
|FOR GENERAL / OBC||1400 /- ( INR )|
|FOR SC / ST / PH||750 /- ( INR )|
- In addition to examination fee, service / processing charges will also be paid by the candidate for online payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card / e – challan / Net Banking / e – wallet ( CSC ) along with Service Tax as applicable by the respective banks. Details of the same are available on Board’s website.
- The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- The candidates must also note that no representation from the candidates regarding double payment of fee or any other issue related to fee will be entertained after 30 days from the last date of the submission of online application.
NEET 2017 Method of Submission of Application Form
- Log on to website www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of Application 2017 and read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
- Go to the link “Apply On-line” and open the same.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this page, following four links to apply online are given:
- Fill in the on-line application form Step-1 and note down the registration number.
- Upload images of photograph and signature in JPEG format at Step – 2 of the application.
- Make payment of fee as per available options in Step-3.
- Take print out of Confirmation page( s ) at Step 4 of online application form and preserve it for future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited.
- Open the link “Proceed to apply online NEET ( UG ) 2017”.
- Follow the instructions and complete the process of submission of application form.
- Kindly follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next and Preview” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next and Preview” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
- After this step the Provisional Registration Number of the candidate will be generated and displayed on screen. The Provisional Registration Number will also be sent on the registered E-mail Id and mobile phone of the candidate.
- At this stage the candidate will be given an option to continue filling-up his application by clicking on the link “Continue” or completing the form “Later”. If “Later” is selected the candidate can log-in in his account at any time before the last date and complete his application form.
- By Clicking on the “continue” the candidate may submit the required information and complete the step-1 of application form. At any time during this step the candidates may keep on saving the data filled in the application form. At the end of this step the candidates may preview the data filled up by them before finally submitting the form.
- After submission of data at Step -1, programme will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph and signature.
- After uploading of photograph and signature, programme will automatically take you to step-3 for payment of fee.
- Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful remittance of fee, programme will take you to step-4 to take print out of Confirmation Page.
- Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page. Please keep the confirmation page and proof of payment of fee safely for any future reference.
- All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately / individually.
- Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph and signature, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be de-activated as per given schedule. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration only.
- A copy of the confirmation page and self-declaration / undertaking as the case may be, will be emailed on the registered email id of the candidate for future reference after successful submission.
- Candidature of the candidates will not be accepted if fee is not paid even after the successful submission of application form and issue of registration number.
- Candidates are well versed with the technology of online submission of application form and without any help they are capable in submission of application form online. In case, any candidate is having any problem, such candidate may visit any of the Common Services Centres for submission of application form and payment of fee. The common services centres have been setup as per a scheme of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. The details of the common services centre are given on the website www.cbseneet.nic.
NEET 2017 Admit Card
The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of NEET on the Board’s website along with a format for affixing of Postcard size photograph. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post.When candidate will download the Admit Card, a copy of the same in pdf fomat will also be emailed to the candidate on the registered email id.
The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub – Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of examination centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him / her for all the entries made therein.
NEET 2017 Admit Card Dowload :
|Admit Card : http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Online/AdmitCardAuth.aspx|
NEET Entrance Exam 2017 Important Dates
|1||Schedule for on-line submission of application||31st January, 2017 ( Tuesday ) to 5th April, 2017|
|2||Last date for successful final transaction of fee||5th April, 2017|
|3||Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website||15th April, 2017|
|4||Date of Examination, NEET ( UG ) – 2017||7th May, 2017 ( Sunday )|
|5||Display of OMR Sheet||Will be intimated through website|
|6||Display of Answer Key||Will be intimated through website|
|7||Declaration of Result||8th June, 2017( Thursday )|
|8||Entry in the Examination Hall||7.30 AM to 9.30 AM|
|9||Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator||9.30 AM to 9.45 AM|
|10||Distribution of Test Booklet||9.45 AM|
|11||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken/opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9.55 AM|
|12||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||9.30 AM|
|13||Test Commences||10.00 AM|
|14||Test Concludes||01.00 PM|
|15||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, Passport size Photograph and Post Card Size Photograph affixed on proforma.|
|16||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|17||Use of Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided at the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
NEET 2017 Navigation : NEET PG Counselling 2017, NEET PG Exam Centres 2017, NEET PG Application Form 2017, NEET PG Entrance Results 2017, NEET PG Eligibility 2017, NEET UG Counselling 2017, NEET UG Exam Centres 2017, NEET UG Results 2017, NEET UG Application Form 2017, NEET UG Entrance Exam Seats 2017, NEET PG Entrance Exam 2017, NEET UG Syllabus 2017, National Eligibility Entrance Test - NEET Entrance Exam 2017, NEET Question Bank
NEET Related : NEET UG Application Form last date, NEET Application Form Status, NEET 2017 Last date, NEET UG Application Form 2017, NEET Application Form Online, NEET Application Form 2017, ame Apply Date, How to apply for NEET 2017, NEET Apply Last Date, NEET Apply, NEET Admission form Fees, NEET Admission Form Last Date, NEET Admission Form Date, NEET Application Form Date, NEET Important Dates, NEET Admission Schedule, NEET Admission Date, NEET Admission Last date, NEET Dates, NEET Application Form Submission,
Home Page Eligibility Seats Exam Centre Syllabus Results Counselling NEET Application Form 2017 A candidate can apply for the NEET only on-line by logging on to www.aipmt.nic.in. Before submission of application form, make the following preparations : The information desired … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : neet : Leave a response for neet ug application form 2017 by nirmala