NEET UG Application Form 2016
|Home Page||Eligibility||Seats||Exam Centre||Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
NEET Application Form 2016
A candidate can apply for the NEET – II only on-line by logging on to www.aipmt.nic.in.
Before submission of application form, make the following preparations :
The information desired to be filled in the online application such as name of Father / Mother and candidate with correct spellings as per Class X Certificate, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail ID, etc. may be kept ready. For more details about the information to be filled in, candidates may go to link “Replica of application- 2016” on the website.
Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph ( size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb ), Signature ( size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb ) and Right Hand Index Finger ( size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb ) in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
Decide the mode of payment of fee,
- Through any Debit / Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or
- Through e – Challan by depositing fee in CBSE’s Bank Account maintained by Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e – Challan Form from the website of www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Net Banking
- e – wallet of Common Service Centre ( CSC )
(a) If decided to pay fee through Debit / Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready while logging on to website for submitting application form.
(b) If decided to pay fee through e – Challan :
- complete Step – 3 of registration of Online Application,
- choose the desired Bank for depositing the Fee
- download the e – Challan from website – www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Deposit the fee in the chosen Bank by 21st June, 2016. After this date, fees will not be deposited.
(c) If decided to pay fee through Net Banking, follow the instructions as communicated during the online processing.
(d) If decided to pay the fee through e – wallet, make the cash payment to the Common Service Centre and obtain the auto-generated receipt of the amount paid.
(e) Keep the statement of bank / e – Challan Slip / Net Banking transaction receipt / e – wallet ( CSC ) receipt bearing Application Registration Number, Name and address of the Bank branch with branch code where fee has been deposited and transaction ID number for future reference.
(f) Print the Confirmation Page ( Step – 4 ) of online application after submission Step – 3 in case of debit / credit card / Transaction by e – Challan / Net Banking / e – wallet ( CSC ).
(g) Failure to complete Step – 2 of Online Application and further payment of fee as per Step – 3, final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in all modes of payment of fee.
Fee Details and last date for submission of Application Form are as follows :
|Fee Details :|
|FOR GENERAL / OBC||1400/- ( INR )|
|FOR SC / ST / PH||750/- ( INR )|
- In addition to examination fee, service / processing charges will also be paid by the candidate for online payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card / e – challan / Net Banking / e – wallet ( CSC ) along with Service Tax as applicable by the respective banks. Details of the same are available on Board’s website.
- The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained.
- The candidates must also note that no representation from the candidates regarding double payment of fee or any other issue related to fee will be entertained after 30 days from the last date of the submission of online application.
NEET 2016 Method of Submission of Application Form
- Log on to website www.aipmt.nic.in
- Download the Information Bulletin and Replica of Application – 2016 and read it carefully to understand eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of application online.
- Go to the link “Apply On-line” and open the same.
- Read the instructions and procedure for on-line submission of Application Form carefully. At the end of this page, following four links to apply online are given :
- Fill in the on-line application form Step-1 and note down the registration number.
- Upload images of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger impression in JPEG format at Step – 2 of the application.
- Make payment of fee through Debit / Credit Card / e – Challan / Net Banking / e – wallet ( CSC ) in Step – 3.
- Take print out of Confirmation page(s) at Step – 4 of online application format and preserve it for future reference along with copy of proof of fee deposited, if fee is deposited through e – Challan / e – wallet ( CSC ) mode.
- Open the link “Proceed to apply online NEET II”. Two new links “Registered in AIPMT – 16 / NEET – I and Not Registered in AIPMT – 16 / NEET – I” will be available. Select the link as per your status. If you have already registered in AIPMT – 16 / NEET – I, then this link will take you to Candidate’s login. Submit registration number and password. Thereafter, you will be requested to provide information regarding your attendance in AIPMT – 2016 / NEET – I. Choose the correct information and thereafter follow the instructions to verify and submit your details. At the end, make the payment of fee and take the print outs. This completes application submission process for the candidates registered in AIPMT – 2016 / NEET – I whether appeared or remain absent.
- If you have not registered in AIPMT – 2016 / NEET – I, use the link “Not registered in AIPMT – 16 / NEET – I”. Follow the instructions and complete the process of submission of application form.
- Kindly follow the instructions carefully and submit the information. At the end of this page, two links “Next” and “Reset” are given. If you are satisfied that filled in information is correct then Click “Next” otherwise “Reset”. After opening “Next”, information submitted can be checked and if information is correct, go for “Submit” otherwise go for “Back”.
- After submission of data at Step – 1, program will automatically take you to second link for uploading of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression.
- After uploading of photograph, signature and Right Hand Index Finger Impression, program will automatically take you to step – 3 for payment of fee.
- Follow the instructions and remit the fee. After successful remittance of fee, program will take you to step – 4 to take print out of Confirmation Page.
- Follow the instructions to take the print out of Confirmation Page. Please keep the confirmation page and proof of payment of fee safely for any future reference.
- All the four links for online submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature & Right Hand Index Finger Impression, payment of fee and to take print out of confirmation page can also be used separately.
- Facility of submission of application form, uploading of photograph, signature & Right Hand Index Finger Impression, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be de – activated as per given schedule. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration only.
- A copy of the confirmation page and self – declaration / undertaking as the case may be, will be emailed on the registered email id of the candidate for future reference after successful submission.
- Candidature of the candidates will not be accepted if fee is not paid even after the successful submission of application form and issue of registration number.
NEET 2016 Admit Card
The CBSE will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of NEET – II on the Board’s website along with a format for affixing of Postcard size photograph. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post.
The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub – Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of examination centre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him / her for all the entries made therein.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical / Dental Colleges is over.
NEET Entrance Exam 2016 Important Dates
|1||Date of Examination, NEET – II||24th July, 2016 ( Sunday )|
|2||Schedule for AIPMT 2016 online submission of application forms
( without late fee )
|For fee through e-challan||26th May, 2016 to 21st June, 2016|
|For fee through other modes||26th May, 2016 ( Thursday ) to
25th June, 2016 ( Saturday )
|3||Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application registration||For fee through e-challan||25th June, 2016 ( Saturday )|
|For fee through other modes ( Credit Card / Debit Card )||25th June, 2016 ( Saturday )|
|4||Date of uploading of Admit-Cards on website||8th July, 2016 ( Friday )|
|5||Display of OMR Sheet*||From 4th August, 2016 to 6th August, 2016|
|6||Display of Answer Key*||From 7th August, 2016 to 9th August, 2016|
|7||Declaration of Result*||Will be intimated through website|
|a||Entry in the Examination Hall||7:30 AM to 9:30 AM|
|b||Checking of AIPMT 2016 Admit Cards by the invigilator||9:30 AM to 9:45 AM|
|c||Distribution of Test Booklet||9:45 AM|
|d||Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken / opened to take out the Answer Sheet||9:55 AM|
|e||Latest Entry in the Examination Hall||9:30 AM|
|f||NEET 2016 Test Concludes||1:00 PM|
|8||Material to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, Passport size Photograph and Post Card
Size Photograph affixed on proforma.
|9||Rough Work||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.|
|10||Use of Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only||Pen will be provided by the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet.|
NEET 2016 Navigation : NEET PG Counselling 2013, NEET PG Exam Centres 2013, NEET PG Application Form 2013, NEET PG Entrance Results 2013, NEET PG Eligibility 2013, NEET UG 2016 Counselling , NEET UG 2016 Exam Centres , NEET UG 2016 Results , NEET UG 2016 Application Form , NEET UG Entrance Exam Seats 2016, NEET PG Entrance Exam 2013, NEET UG 2016 Syllabus , NEET UG 2016 Entrance Exam , NEET Question Bank
NEET Related : NEET UG Application Form last date, NEET Application Form Status, NEET 2016 Last date, NEET UG Application Form 2016, NEET Application Form Online, NEET Application Form 2016, ame Apply Date, How to apply for NEET 2016, NEET Apply Last Date, NEET Apply, NEET Admission form Fees, NEET Admission Form Last Date, NEET Admission Form Date, NEET Application Form Date, NEET Important Dates, NEET Admission Schedule, NEET Admission Date, NEET Admission Last date, NEET Dates, NEET Application Form Submission,
Home Page Eligibility Seats Exam Centre Syllabus Results Counselling NEET Application Form 2016 A candidate can apply for the NEET – II only on-line by logging on to www.aipmt.nic.in. Before submission of application form, make the following preparations : The … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : neet : Leave a response for neet ug application form 2016 by nirmala