NEET UG Counselling 2016
|AIPMT 2016 Question Papers Book + Question Bank CD -|
NEET MDS Counselling 2016
Counselling and Filling of Preference Form of NEET MDS 2013 for State Quota admissions to Dental Postgraduate Courses ( MDS ) in State of MaharashtraExcluding Inservice Quota ). As per the directions of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in I.A. No.728 in WP (c) No.306 of 2004 with TC(c) No.98/2012 and others dated 28th May, 2013, there will be rounds of allotment process for Dental Postgraduate seats. Maharashtra State Provisional Merit List of NEET MDS 2013 applicants is published on 13th June, 2013. Candidates are called for counseling and filling of preference form for admissions to Dental postgraduate courses for the academic year 2013 – 2014 as per the schedule given below ( Proxy shall not be allowed ).
Candidates should attend the counseling center at Department of Physiology, Grant Government Medical College, Mumbai on June, 2016 at 11.00 p.m. as per Provisional SML No. displayed in List of candidates published by Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Mumbai. Please do not attend the counselling as per the RANK given by NEET MDS 2016 ( AIIMS, New Delhi ). Candidates are called as per following timetable as per the Provisional State Merit No. given by DMER.
|All Candidates||1 to 200|
|SC||1 to 245|
|ST||1 to 411|
|VJ||1 to 369|
|NT1||1 to 271|
|NT2||1 to 277|
|NT3||1 to 350|
|OBC||1 to 200|
The candidate who have claimed PH category in online information submission process of NEET MDS 2016 and who have not appeared for Medical Board of NEET MDS 2013 should appear for Medical Board at following institution and submit Medical Board’s PH Certificate at the time of preference form filling process.
All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Aehabiliation,
Haji Ali Park, K. Khade Marg,
Information brochure of Counselling and filling of Preference Form process is available on the website i.e. www.dmer.org, which contains information about process, subject and college codes, specimen copy of preference form, seat distribution etc. The said brochure will be made available at centers at the time of filling of preference form.
Candidate should bring following documents / certificates :
1) Original certificates and a set of attested photocopies as per procedure stated in NEET MDS 2013 information brochure.( Rule No. 11.2.3, Page No. 9 & 10 ).
2) Eligible candidates should bring Demand Draft / Pay Order of 2000/- ( Rupees Two Thousand Only ) drawn on any nationalized bank / scheduled commercial bank in favour of the “Director, Medical Education & Research, Mumbai” payable at Mumbai as administrative fees as mentioned in Rule No.7.2, NEET MDS 2013 brochure.
3) Candidate who has already taken admission elsewhere through All India Entrance Examination 2013 / other PG admission process should bring the selection letter issued by DGHS / Admission Authority and a certificate from the Head of the institution mentioning the list of Original Certificates retained by the institution. Candidate will have to submit attested photocopies of all the documents mentioned in brochure of NEET MDS 2016.
4) Candidate should bring black ink ballpoint pens, clipboard, HB pencil and eraser, information brochure for Preference Form filling process, specimen copy of preference form and NEET MDS 2013 brochure. The selection list will be declared on June, 2016. It will be displayed to the website of DMER. The last date of joining at the selected college / institute is June, 2016 with all Original Documents and requisite fees. Academic session will start from June, 2016.
NEET UG Counselling 2016
A. NEET Counselling for seats under 15% All India Quota
NEET Online counselling would be conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services. Information for Online counselling would also be available on DGHS website. Candidates placed in Merit / Wait List are advised to read the counselling information bulletin carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the Counselling. Any query related to Counselling may be referred to the following address :
The Assistant Director General ( ME ),
Directorate General of Health Services,
New Delhi – 110 108,
Phone No. : ( Counselling Centre ) 011 – 23218750, ( Office ) 011 – 23062493.
B. Counselling for seats under State Quota
- Candidates seeking admission to MBBS / BDS courses under State Quota Seats are advised to be in touch with the Websites of the Medical Education Directorate of the respective states. Information for counselling, schedule of counselling and mode of counselling etc. under State Quota Seats will be notified separately by the Directorate of Medical Education of the State / UT concerned.
C. Counselling for seats under NRI / Management Quota in Private Medical Colleges
- Candidates seeking admission to MBBS / BDS courses under NRI / Management Quota Seats in Private Medical Colleges are advised to be in touch with the Medical / Dental College concerned. Admission under NRI / Management quota seats are subject to the rules and regulations of the institution and the State / UT Government concerned.
NEET UG 2016 Counselling Schedule
|All India Quota ( Online Counseling )|
|1||Main Counseling Registration, Choice Filling & Indicative Seat||10th to 15th July 2013 ( Registration will be open up to 05.00 PM of 15th July, 2013 only )||6 days|
|2||Exercising of Choices and Locking||16th and 17th July, 2013 ( up to 05.00 PM of 17th July 2013 )||2 days|
|3||Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||18th and 19th July, 2013||2 days|
|4||Round 1 Result Publish||20th July 2013||-|
|5||Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against 1st Round||20th to 29th July, 2013 ( up to 05.00 PM of 29th July 2013 )||10 days|
|6||Process of Seat Allotment - Round 2||30th and 31st July, 2013||2 days|
|7||Round 2 Result Publish||1st August, 2013||-|
|8||Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College against Round 2||1st to 10th August, 2013 ( up to 05.00 PM of 10th August, 2013 )||10 days|
|9||Compilation and publication of net vacant seats||11th to 12th August, 2013||2 days|
|10||Fresh Choice submission and locking for 3rd round, by already registered candidates of the following categories :|
(a) Who were allotted seat in earlier round , joined and gave willingness to participate in third round
(b) Who are registered for counseling and not allotted any seat during 1st and 2nd round of counseling
(c) Candidates whose category has been changed ( and eligible in changed category )
|13th to 16th August 2013 ( up to 05.00 PM of 16th August, 2013 )||4 days|
|11||Process of Seat Allotment - Round 3||17th and 18th August, 2013||2 days|
|12||Round 3 Result Publication||19th August, 2013||-|
|13||Reporting at the Allotted Medical / Dental College / Institutions against Round 3||19th to 29th August, 2013 ( up to 05.00 PM of 29th August, 2013 )||11 days|
|14||Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||30th August, 2013||-|
NEET 2016 Navigation : NEET PG Counselling 2013, NEET PG Exam Centres 2013, NEET PG Application Form 2013, NEET PG Entrance Results 2013, NEET PG Eligibility 2013, NEET UG 2016 Counselling , NEET UG 2016 Exam Centres , NEET UG 2016 Results , NEET UG 2016 Application Form , NEET UG Entrance Exam Seats 2016, NEET PG Entrance Exam 2013, NEET UG 2014 Syllabus , NEET UG 2016 Entrance Exam , NEET Question Bank
NEET Related : CBSE NEET Online Counselling 2016, NEET Medical Admission Counselling 2016, NEET Common Dental Entrance Test Counselling 2016, NEET UG Counselling 2016, NEET Counselling 2016, CBSE NEET Counselling Procedure 2016, NEET Counselling Details 2016, 2016, NEET MDS Counselling Date 2016, NEET Counselling Schedule, NEET Delhi Counselling Process, NEET State Quota Counselling Seats 2016, National Eligibility NRI Counselling Seats 2016, NEET Management Counselling Seats 2016, NEET MDS Counselling Schedule 2016, NEET Medical Counselling Seats 2016, National Eligibility Entrance Seats Allotment Quota 2016, NEET Counselling Reference 2016, NEET Test Counselling 2016, NEET Sample Papers 2016, NEET Question Papers Download 2016,
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has announced the proposed dates for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2016). As per the NEET 2016 examination schedule, NEET 1 will be conducted on 1st May, 2016 for those candidates who have … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : neet : Leave a response for neet ug counselling 2016 by nirmala