NEET PG Eligibility 2013
NEET PG 2013 Eligibility
1. Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2013, may apply for NEET PG 2012.
2. Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET PG will not be permitted to appear in the examination and / or counseling. In an unlikely, event of any ineligible candidate appearing and / or being successful in the NEET PG, the results / candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and / or are deemed to be cancelled.
3. Requests for appearing in NEET PG from candidates completing internship after 31st March 2013 or having qualifications that are not recognized shall be summarily rejected. Candidates are further advised not to canvass for the same.
4. Registration and / or appearance in NEET PG does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at medical institute / college or MD / MS or PG Diploma program.
5. Eligibility for pursuing MD / MS / PG Diploma shall be as per the rules, regulations and guidelines of respective universities / medical institutions.
6. The dates indicated by candidates with regard to 12 months Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship ie starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.
7. The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges, from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the Admission year 2013 will be as prescribed by MCI. The Colleges recognized after the date prescribed by MCI will not considered.
8. Registration with MCI / State Medical Council / is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.
9. Some of the Universities / institutions are having regulations that candidates who are already pursuing the PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under All India Quota may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. NBE / MCC / MoHFW shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused for admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost.
10. A candidate can register and appear for NEET PG only once for admission to a particular academic year.
Candidate who are completing their internship after 31st March, 2013 or likely to complete after 31st March, 2013 need not apply in the NEET PG exam as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
As per the Postgraduate Medical Education ( Amendment ) Regulations :
1. In order to be eligible for admission to any postgraduate course in a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain a percentile of 50 and above in ‘National Eligibility Entrance Test for Postgraduate courses’ held for the said academic year. However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes,Other Backward Classes, the minimum percentile shall be 40.
In respect of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum percentile shall be 45. The percentile shall be determined on the basis of highest scaled scores secured in the All India common merit list in ‘National Eligibility Entrance Test’ for Postgraduate courses.
|2.||SC / ST / OBC||40% Percentile|
AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Eligibility
(a) The candidate must be an Indian National / Person of Indian Origin / Overseas Citizen of India Card holders possessing BDS degree from a Dental College recognised by the Government of India under the Dentists Act, 1948 and who has obtained provisional or permanent registration from any of the State Dental Councils after passing the final BDS examination and has completed one year ( 12 months ) Compulsory Rotating Internship in an approved / recognised Dental College shall be eligible.
(b) The condition of one year Compulsory Rotating Internship is not applicable to those candidate who had passed their final BDS Examination on or before 1988 and hold a BDS Degree from a Dental College recognised by the Dental Council of India and have obtained provisional or permanent registration from any of the State Dental Councils.
(c) No condonation of Internship of 12 months period shall be accepted except (i) the students of the batch admitted during the academic session 2007-2008 and have completed 4½ year BDS Course alongwith 06 months compulsory rotating internship and (ii) the students admitted during the academic session 2006-2007 at Rajah Muthiah Dental College, Annamalai University those have completed 05 years BDS Course without internship.
(d) However, a candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination ( BDS or the foreign dental degree recognized by GOI / DCI ), is undergoing 12 month compulsory rotating internship / practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31ST March 2013 can take up this examination, but he / she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained provisional or permanent registration on or before 31st March 2013 or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of Institution that he / she will be completing internship by 31st March 2013.
(e) The dates indicated by candidates with regard to12 months Compulsory Rotating Internship i.e. starting date, completion date, shall be treated as final and candidates will be required to submit the original Compulsory Rotating Internship completion certificate at the time of counseling.
(f) The cut off dates for the recognition of the Dental Colleges, from where the candidates have passed their BDS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the year 2013 will be 31st Oct 2012. The Colleges recognized after this date will not considered.
(g) Registration with State Dental Councils is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counseling.
(h) Some of the Universities are having regulations that candidates who are already pursuing the PG Course in their University or in another University are not eligible for admission till they complete the course. The candidates who are already pursuing PG Courses either through All India Quota or State Quota and are applying for a seat under National Eligibility – cum – Entrance Test may confirm the eligibility conditions of that University in this regard. Dte. Gen. Health Services shall not be responsible if such candidates are refused for admission. Such candidates may opt for the subject and the college at their own risk and cost.
(i) AIIMS NEET MDS Eligibility for Institutions of Armed Forces Medical Services
(a) Admission to the institutions of the Armed Forces Medical Services is restricted only to serving Army Dental Corps Officers. These candidates shall tick the option “Serving Armed Forces Dental Officers” in the online form.
(b) ONLY those serving Army Dental Corps Officers opting for the above shall be considered for admission to the under mentioned Armed Forces Medical Services institutions :
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune ( Srl No. 93 of
Appendix – VI )
- Army Hospital ( Research & Referral ), Delhi Cantt ( Srl No. 11
of Appendix – VI )
(c) Selection and final admissions to these institutions shall be made by the Armed Forces Medical Services based on applications by the eligible candidates to these institutions, as per Govt. of India – Min. of Defence rules and regulations in conjunction with those applicable to the affiliated Universities.
(d) There is no provision of reservation of seats for SC / ST / OBC in the Armed Forces institutions conducting MDS courses.
AIIMS NEET MDS National Eligibility Entrance Test
(a) The syllabus for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to the MDS courses shall be that of BDS standard and shall cover all the subjects / syllabus taught during the BDS course as prescribed in the DCI Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007 as amended from time to time. There will be only one paper of 3 hours duration ( 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M. ) containing 200 MCQs consisting of Basic Sciences, Para-Clinical and Clinical subjects.
(b) The questions will be single answer objective type. Each answer with correct answer shall be awarded four marks. One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Zero mark will be given for the questions not answered. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect answer and will be negatively marked.
This Scheme shall be applicable to the dental college. These dental colleges shall not hereafter conduct their own competitive entrance
examination of for admission in MDS Courses.
NEET 2016 Navigation : NEET PG Counselling 2013, NEET PG Exam Centres 2013, NEET PG Application Form 2013, NEET PG Entrance Results 2013, NEET PG Eligibility 2013, NEET UG 2014 Counselling , NEET UG 2014 Exam Centres , NEET UG 2014 Results , NEET UG 2014 Application Form , NEET UG 2014 Seats , NEET PG Entrance Exam 2013, NEET UG 2014 Syllabus , NEET UG 2014 Entrance Exam , NEET Question Bank
NEET Related : NBE NEET PG Eligibility 2013, AIIMS NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria, NEET PG Exam Eligibility 2013, NEET PG Eligibility 2013, NEET PG Eligibility 2013, NEET PG Eligibility Details 2013, NEET PG Eligibility Conditions 2013, NEET PG Eligible for Admission 2013, NEET Eligible Percentiles 2013, NEET PG Eligible Category 2013, NEET PG Passing Criteria, NEET Certificate Recognized 2013, AIIMS NEET MDS Eligibility 2013, NEET Eligible PG Courses 2013, NEET Provisional Registration Certificate 2013, AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Eligibility, NEET Medical Entrance Exam 2013, NEET Ineligible Candidates 2013, Rotating Resident Internship, NEET Locomotory Disability Percentiles 2013, National Entrance Test eligibility 2013, AIIMS NEET MDS Entrance Exam 2013 Eligibility, NEET New Delhi 2013 Eligibility, NEET Sample Papers 2013, NEET Question Papers Download 2013, National Eligibility Entrance Test 2013,
NBE NEET PG Elibility 2013 – NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2013 – NEET PG Eligible for Admission 2013 – Rotating Resident Internship – AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Eligibility
Posted In medical entrance exam : neet : Leave a response for neet pg eligibility 2013 by amala