NEET UG Entrance Exam Seats 2016
NEET UG Entrance Exam Seats 2016
An All India merit list and State wise merit list of the eligible candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS / BDS courses from the said list only by following Reservation Policies.
All admission to MBBS course within in the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
NEET UG 2016 Seats Reservation
Reservation of Seats In Medical Colleges Under 15% All India Quota 2013 :
1. 15% NEET seats are reserved for SC candidates.
2. NEET 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates.
3. 27% NEET seats are reserved for non creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Educational Institutions only as per Hon’ble Supreme Court order dated 10.04.2008. NEET seats reservation would be applicable to the castes mentioned in the Central list of OBC. Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the category column in application form. Candidates from creamy layer and do not come under Central List are advised to mention their category as General.
4. NEET 3% seats are reserved on horizontal basis for Physically Handicapped candidates ( only for locomotory disabilities of lower limbs between 50% to 70%, provided that in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% before they are included in the seats of respective category ) in 15% All India UG quota seat. Detailed information in this regard is available on the website of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare website : www.mohfw.nic.in Candidates who considered themselves eligible for this category are advised to ensure their eligibility by getting themselves examined at any Government Medical College / District Hospital / Government Hospital.
However, candidates may kindly note that in case of selection under PH category, they will be required to produce Disability Certificate from one of the disability assessment boards, constituted at the four metro cities, mentioned below, before their schedule date of counselling :
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, Ansari Nagar, Ring Road, New Delhi – 110 029 ( Tel No.011 – 26190763 8c 26163072 ).
- All India Institute of Physically Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hazi Ali Park, K. Khadya Mnrg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai – 400 031 ( Tel No.022 – 23544341 ).
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Acharya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata – 20 ( Tel No.033 – 22235181 ).
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai – 600 003 ( Tel No.044 – 25305301 ) Reservation will be made as per 2200 point reservation roster. The mode of implementation of NEET reservation will be available on DGHS website : www.mohfw.nic.in.
Reservation of Seats in Medical Colleges Under State Quota and Private Medical Colleges 2013 :
1. NEET admission under 85% State quota seats in Government Medical Colleges shall be subject to reservation policy and Eligibility Criteria prevailing in the State / Union Territory as notified by the respective State / Union Territory from time to time.
2. The reservation of seats in Medical Colleges for respective categories shall be as per applicable laws prevailing in State / Union Territory concerned.
3. Admission to MBBS / BDS courses in Private Medical Colleges shall be as per Policies of the State / Union Territory.
NEET 2016 Navigation : NEET PG Counselling 2013, NEET PG Exam Centres 2013, NEET PG Application Form 2013, NEET PG Entrance Results 2013, NEET PG Eligibility 2013, NEET UG 2016 Counselling , NEET UG 2016 Exam Centres , NEET UG 2016 Results , NEET UG 2016 Application Form , NEET UG Entrance Exam Seats 2016, NEET PG Entrance Exam 2013, NEET UG 2014 Syllabus , NEET UG 2016 Entrance Exam , NEET Question Bank
NEET Related : NEET UG Seats 2016, NEET Seats Reservation 2016, NEET UG Seats Availability 2016, NEET UG Entrance Exam Seats 2016, NEET MBBS BDS Seats 2016, NEET 2016 Seats Details, NEET Medical Exam Seats 2016, NEET Seats for All India Quota 2016, National Entrance Seats Availability 2016, NEET UG 2016 Seats Reservation, NEET Seats for Private Colleges 2016, National Entrance MBBS Seats 2016, NEET BDS Seats Availability 2016, National Entrance Eligibility Test Seats 2016, NEET UG Question Paper 2016, NEET Question Paper Download 2016, NEET UG 2016 Sample Papers, NEET Common Medical Entrance Test 2016, NEET Reservation categories 2016,
NEET UG Entrance Exam Seats 2016 An All India merit list and State wise merit list of the eligible candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and candidates shall … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : neet : Leave a response for neet ug entrance exam seats 2016 by nirmala