|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Exam Center||Results||Counselling|
NEET MD / MS / PG Diploma Course Entrance 2018
NEET – PG is an eligibility cum ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD / MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
NEET PG is a single window entrance examination for PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 w.e.f. 2017 admission session.
Scope of NEET PG 2018
NEET PG 2018 shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely ‘National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission to Postgraduate Medical Courses’ for the academic session 2018 which will include the following :
- All India 50% quota seats for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses ( all states except Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana )
- State quota seats for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses for all States / Union territories of India ( including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana )
- MD / MS / PG Diploma courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities / Deemed Universities all across the country
- MD / MS / PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad specialty courses ( January, 2018 Admission Session )
PG seats of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are likely to be included in 50% All India Quota Seats 2018 subject to confirmation by the respective State Governments to MoHFW, Govt. of India.
The following Medical institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MD / MS seats through NEET PG for 2018 session :
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- SGPGIMS, Lucknow
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
No state government / private medical college / universities including the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to their MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses for the academic session 2018 – 2019.