NEET, NEET Exam, NEET PG 2018, NEET PG Deemed University, NEET PG Exam Date 2018, NEET PG Exam Pattern, NEET PG Eligibility, NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018, NEET PG Exam 2018, NEET PG Entrance Exam 2018, NEET PG Eligibility Marks, NEET PG Exam Date, AIIMS NEET MDS Exam 2018 Date, NEET PG Exam Date 2018, NEET PG MD MS Diploma 2018, NEET PG Exam Schedule 2018, AIIMS NEET PG Exam Date for MDS, National PG Entrance Details 2018, NBE NEET PG Courses 2018, NBE NEET MD MS Entrance Date 2018, National Eligibility Entrance Test PG 2018, National PG Medical Eligibility Test 2018
|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Exam Center||Results||Counselling|
NEET MD / MS / PG Diploma Course Entrance 2018
NEET – PG is an eligibility cum ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD / MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
NEET PG is a single window entrance examination for PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 w.e.f. 2017 admission session.
Scope of NEET PG 2018
NEET PG 2018 shall be a single eligibility cum entrance examination namely ‘National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission to Postgraduate Medical Courses’ for the academic session 2018 which will include the following :
- All India 50% quota seats for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses ( all states except Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana )
- State quota seats for MD / MS / PG Diploma courses for all States / Union territories of India ( including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana )
- MD / MS / PG Diploma courses at all Private Medical Colleges, Institutions & Universities / Deemed Universities all across the country
- MD / MS / PG Diploma courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.
- DNB Broad specialty courses ( January, 2018 Admission Session )
PG seats of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are likely to be included in 50% All India Quota Seats 2018 subject to confirmation by the respective State Governments to MoHFW, Govt. of India.
The following Medical institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MD / MS seats through NEET PG for 2018 session :
- AIIMS, New Delhi
- PGIMER, Chandigarh
- SGPGIMS, Lucknow
- JIPMER, Puducherry
- NIMHANS, Bengaluru
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
No state government / private medical college / universities including the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to their MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses for the academic session 2018 – 2019.