National Eligibility Entrance Test – NEET PG Entrance Exam 2013
|Important : NBE Conducts NEET 2013 PG Entrance Examination only Online.|
NEET PG Entrance Exam 2013
National Board of Examinations,
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar,
Mahatma Gandhi Marg ( Ring Road ),
New Delhi – 110 029,
Phone No. : 0124 – 4517187,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg.
National Board of Examinations shall be conducting NEET PG as a Computer Based Test ( CBT ) for MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses for the year 2013.
NEET PG Online Exam Date 2013
|NEET PG 2012 Exam Date : 23rd November, 2012 – 6th December, 2012|
NEET PG Online Exam Timings 2013
|Forenoon Session||Afternoon Session|
|Candidate Entry Time at Reporting Counter||9:00 A.M.||2:15 P.M.|
|Reporting Counter Entry Closes||9:30 A.M.||2:45 P.M.|
|Check in Procedure||9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.||2:15 P.M. to 3:15 P.M.|
|NBE DNB CET Test Start Time||10:00 A.M.||3:15 P.M.|
|NBE DNB CET Test End Time||1:15 P.M.||6:30 P.M.|
- The candidates shall be to appear NEET PG exam either in Forenoon session or in the Afternoon session i.e. the NEET PG comprises One session / candidate only.
NEET Examination Scheme 2013
- NEET – PG examination shall be held in November / December 2012 for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma Courses session 2013 – 2014 and conducted as a Computer Based Test.
- The NEET PG CBT test comprises 240 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English Language only.
- The NEET PG examination shall be a multiple choice questions test delivered using computers network as per scheme prescribed.
- Kindly note that the weightage of MCQ’s is indicative and purely provisional. NBE reserves its rights to alter / vary / amend the same.
- Negative Marking : There shall be no negative marking.
- NEET PG test time of 195 minutes includes – 15 minutes of test tutorial time and 180 minutes for attempting the test.
NEET PG Entrance Syllabus 2013
The Syllabus for the NEET PG entrance test shall comprise of subjects / knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
|Sl. No.||Subject Wise||Subject Wise Weight Age In NEET - PG Exam of 240 Questions ( In Numbers )|
|10||SPM, Statistics & Biomedical Research||20|
|Dermatology & STD||4|
|13||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||20|
|Grand Total 240||240|
Note : kindly note that the weightage of mcq’s as above is indicative and purely provisional. NBE reserves its rights to alter / vary / amend the same.
AIIMS NEET MDS Entrance Exam 2013
All India Institute of Medical Sciences will conduct a National Eligibility – cum – Entrance Test for admission to Ministry of Health & FW / DCI recognized / approved / permitted seats of Dental Colleges for various Postgraduate Courses MDS for the year 2013.
NEET MDS Entrance Exam 2013 Date
|AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Exam Date : 13th January, 2013 ( 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. ).|
NEET MDS Scheme of Entrance Examination 2013
All India Quota & State Quota in Participating States
The scheme for selection of candidates for admission to postgraduate Dental courses for admission to MDS Courses on all-India basis shall be applicable to all Dental Colleges / Institutions throughout the country and no Dental College / Institution shall hereafter conduct competitive entrance examination of its own for these seats on all – India basis, including the States of Jammu & Kashmir and Andhra Pradesh.
However, the students having passed their BDS examination from any Institution in these two States shall not be eligible to participate in the National Eligibility – cum – Entrance Test for selection of candidates against All India Quota seats. In case of, candidates who were nominated by the Government of India to do BDS from Dental Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission under All India Quota, subject to submission of a bond on a Non – Judicial Stamp Paper of 10/- to this effect. A copy of the nomination letter must be attached with the bond.
NEET MDS 2013 Admission and Reservation
An All India merit list and State wise merit list of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the percentile of marks obtained in the National Eligibility – cum – Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to Dental MDS / PG Diploma courses from the said lists only by following the already existing Reservation Policies.
All admission to Dental MDS / PG Diploma courses within the respective categories shall be based solely on merit based on percentile of marks obtained in the National Eligibility – cum – Entrance Test.
(A) AIIMS NEET MDS Reservation of Seats in Government Medical Colleges Under 50% all India Quota :
(a) 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
(b) 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
(c) 27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Educational Institutions only as per Hon’ble Supreme Court order dated 10.04.2008. Reservation would be applicable to the castes mentioned in the Central list of OBC. Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column in application form. Candidates from creamy layer and do not come under Central List of OBC are advised to mention their category as General.
(d) 3% seats are reserved on horizontal basis for Physically Handicapped candidates ( only for locomotory disabilities of lower limbs between 50% to 70%, provided that in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% then any such unfilled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% before they are included in the seats of respective category ) in 50% All India PG quota seats.
Detailed information in this regard is available on the website of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – www.mohfw.nic.in Candidates who considered themselves eligible for this category are advised to ensure their eligibility by getting themselves examined at any Government Medical College / District Hospital / Government Hospital. However, candidates may kindly note that in case of selection under PH category, they will be required to produce Disability Certificate from one of the disability assessment boards, constituted at the four metro cities, mentioned below, before their schedule date of counselling :
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, Ansari Nagar, Ring Road, New Delhi – 110029 ( Tel No.011-26190763 & 26163072 )
- All India Institute of Physically Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hazi Ali Park, K. Khadya Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai – 400034 ( Tel No.022-23544341 )
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, 244, Acharya J.C. Bose Marg, Kolkata-20 ( Tel No.033-22235181 )
- Madras Medical College, Park Town, Chennai – 600003 ( Tel No.044-25305301 ) Reservation will be made as per 2200 point reservation roster. The mode of implementation of reservation will be available on MoHFW website www.mohfw.nic.in.
(B) AIIMS NEET MDS Admission and Reservation of Seats in Government Funded Institutions / Dental Colleges Affiliated to Central Universities / Deemed Universities Ete.
Admission to Government funded Medical Institutions / Dental Colleges Affiliated to Central Universities / Deemed Universities etc. shall be subject to prevailing reservation policies and rules of admission applicable to the Institution / University Concerned.
(C) AIIMS NEET MDS Reservation of Seats in Medical Colleges Under State Quota and Private Medical Colleges :
- Admission under 50% State quota seats in Government Dental Colleges shall be subject to reservation policy and Eligibility Criteria prevailing in the State / Union Territory as notified by the respective State/Union Territory from time to time.
- The reservation of seats in Dental Colleges for respective categories shall be as per applicable laws prevailing in State / Union Territory concerned.
- Admission to MDS / PG Diploma courses in Private Dental Colleges shall be subject to Policies of the State / Union Territory.
Process of online allotment for 50% AIQ seats :
- Main on-line Counseling Registration
- Exercising of Choices, Indicative Seat and Locking
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 1
- Round 1 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental College against 1st Round
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 2
- Round 2 Result Publication
- Reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental Colleges against Round 2
- Publication of net vacant seats
- Choice Submission by all eligible candidates for Round 3
- Process of Seat Allotment – Round 3
- Round 3 Result Publication
- Reporting at the Medical / Dental Colleges / Institutions against Round 3
NEET 2015 Navigation : NEET PG Counselling 2013, NEET PG Exam Centres 2013, NEET PG Application Form 2013, NEET PG Entrance Results 2013, NEET PG Eligibility 2013, NEET UG 2014 Counselling , NEET UG 2014 Exam Centres , NEET UG 2014 Results , NEET UG 2014 Application Form , NEET UG 2014 Seats , NEET PG Entrance Exam 2013, NEET UG 2014 Syllabus , NEET UG 2014 Entrance Exam , NEET Question Bank
NEET Related : NBE NEET PG Online Exam 2013, AIIMS NEET MDS Exam 2013 Date, NEET PG Exam Date 2013, National Eligibility Entrance Test – NEET PG Entrance Exam 2013, NEET, AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Seats Allotment, NEET PG Exam Schedule 2013, AIIMS NEET PG Exam Date for MDS, National PG Entrance Details 2013, AIIMS NEET MDS Examination Scheme 2013, NEET PG 2013 Notification, NBE NEET PG Courses 2013, AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Notification, NBE NEET MD MS Entrance Date 2013, NBE NEET PG Examination Scheme 2013, AIIMS NEET MDS Reservation of Seats, NEET PG Exam Pattern 2013, AIIMS NEET Exam for MDS, NEET Medical Entrance Exam 2013, NBE NEET PG 2013 Syllabus, National Entrance Test PG Syllabus 2013, NEET PG Exam Subjects 2013, NEET PG Exam Timings 2013, AIIMS NEET MDS Seats 2013 Availability, National Eligibility Test Marks 2013, NEET PG Sample Papers 2013, NEET PG 2013 Question Papers, National Eligibility Entrance Test PG 2013, National PG Medical Eligibility Test 2013,
NEET PG Entrance Exam 2013 – NBE NEET Online Exam 2013 – NEET PG 2013 Exam Date – NEET PG Exam Pattern 2013 – AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Exam Date – AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Seats – AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Examination Scheme
Posted In medical entrance exam : neet : Leave a response for national eligibility entrance test – neet pg entrance exam 2013 by sandhiya