NEET PG Results 2013
As per Notice of NBE dated 04.06.2013, the merit for PG Courses has been revised, eligible candidates may apply online upto 11.06.2013, submit print out copy of Admission Application Forms alongwith required documents upto 14.6.2013by hand in the University. The Prospectus is available on the university website. Candidates already applied & whose result has been revised, will edit their data by using their ID and send printout copy of revised result & form Only.
NEET PG Results 2013
National Eligibility Entrance Test PG 2013 Results has been declared.
AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Results
All India Institute of Medical Science MDS Results 2013 has been declared.
NEET MDS 2013 Merit List
(i) The merit list of the students shall, subject to rules and regulations framed by Date. G.H.S. for All India Quota, be determined strictly in accordance with the provisions of Revised DCI MDS Course ( 2nd Amendment ) Regulations, 2007.
The relevant provisions are as under :-
(1) In order to be eligible for admission to any postgraduate course in a particular academic year, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in “National Eligibility – cum – Entrance Test for Postgraduate Courses” held for the said academic year.
However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile. In respect of candidates as provided in clause (5) below with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile. The percentile shall be determined on the basis of highest marks secured in the All-India common merit list in “National Eligibility – cum – Entrance Test for Postgraduate courses”.
Provided when sufficient number of candidates in the respective categories fail to secure minimum marks as prescribed in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test held for any academic year for admission to Post Graduate Courses, the Central Government in consultation with Dental Council of India may at its discretion lower the minimum marks required for admission to Post Graduate Course for candidates belonging to respective categories and marks so lowered by the Central Government shall be applicable for the said academic year only.
(2) The reservation of seats in medical college / Institutions for respective categories shall be as per applicable laws prevailing in States / Union Territories. An all India merit list as well as State – wise merit list of the eligible candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in National Eligibility – cum – Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to Postgraduate courses from the said merit lists only.
Provided that in determining the merit of candidates who are in
service of government / public authority, weightage in the marks may be given if approved by the Competent Authority as an incentive at the rate of 10% of the marks obtained for each year of service in remote and / or difficult areas upto the maximum of 30% of the marks obtained in National Eligibility – cum – Entrance Test. The remote and difficult areas shall be as defined by State Government / Competent authority from time to time.
(3) No candidate who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks as prescribed in Clause (2) above shall be admitted to any Postgraduate courses in the said academic year.
(4) 3% seats of the annual sanctioned intake capacity shall be filled up by candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70%.
Provided that in case any seat in this 3% quota remains unfilled on account of unavailability of candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 50% to 70% then any such unfiled seat in this 3% quota shall be filled up by persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs between 40% to 50% – before they are included in the annual sanctioned seats for General Category candidates.
Provided further that this entire exercise shall be completed by each dental college / institution as per the statutory time schedule for admissions.
(5) In non – Governmental Dental College / Institutions, 50% ( Fifty Percent ) of the total seats shall be filled by State Government or the Authority appointed by them, and the remaining 50% ( Fifty Percent ) of the seats shall be filled by the concerned dental college / institutions on the basis of the merit list prepared as
per the marks obtained in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test.
(6) 50% of the seats in Post Graduate Diploma Courses shall be reserved for Dental Officers in the Government service, who has served for at least three years in remote and / or difficult areas. After acquiring the PG Diploma, the Dental Officers shall serve for two more years in remote and / or difficult areas as defined by State Government / Competent authority from time to time.
(7) The Universities and other authorities concerned shall organize admission process in such a way that teaching in postgraduate courses starts by 2nd May each year. For this purpose, they shall strictly adhered to the time schedule annexed with DCI Regulations, 2006 as amended from time to time.
(8) There shall be no admission of students in respect of any academic session after beyond 31st May for postgraduate courses under any circumstances. The Universities shall not register any student admitted beyond the said date.
(9) The Dental Council of India may direct, that any student identified as having obtained admission after the last date for closure of admission be discharged from the course of study, or any dental qualification granted to such a student shall not be a recognized qualification for the purpose of the Dentists Act, 1948.
The institution which grants admission to any student after the last date specified for the same, and in violation of condition of admissions as prescribed by DCI or by the State Government / University / any Competent Authority of respective State Government, shall also be liable to face such action as may be prescribed by DCI including surrender of seats equivalent to the extent of such admission made from its sanctioned intake capacity for the succeeding academic year.
(A) NEET MDS Merit List for 50% seats under All India Quotas : The merit list of the eligible and successful candidates who have opted for 50% All India quota seats and appeared in the NEET will be prepared by the AIIMS on the basis of the scores as mentioned above, obtained in the NEET Examination.
The merit list will be equal to the number of seats available for allotment in MDS courses under 50% All India Quotas. There shall also be a waiting list equal to 4 times of the merit list. The list of successful candidates ( Merit List / Waiting List ) shall be forwarded to the Medical Counseling Committee (Medical Examination Cell), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for the purpose of allotment of seats by Online Counseling.
(B) NEET MDS Merit list for seats under state quota :
Based on the information in respect of State Code of Eligibility and Domicile filled in by the candidate in the application form, AIIMS will prepare state level merit lists of successful Candidates on the basis of the score obtained by the students of each state in the NEET Examination.
The list of successful candidates from each State / UT shall be forwarded to the Directorate of Medical Education of the State / UT concerned for the purpose of allotment of seats by online counseling / personal appearance subject to applicable laws prevailing in the State / UT.
(C) NEET MDS Merit list for Seats under Armed Forces Dental Colleges : A separate merit list of eligible Serving Dental Officers of Armed Forces shall be provided to the Directorate General of Dental Services for admission to Armed Forces Medical College, Pune and Army Hospital ( R & R ), Delhi.
(D) In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the competitive entrance examination, their inter se merit will be determined in order of preference as under :
- Candidate scoring less negative marks.
- According to age, older will get preference over younger.
NEET 2014 Navigation : NEET PG Counselling 2013, NEET PG Exam Centres 2013, NEET PG Application Form 2013, NEET PG Entrance Results 2013, NEET PG Eligibility 2013, NEET UG 2014 Counselling , NEET UG 2014 Exam Centres , NEET UG 2014 Results , NEET UG 2014 Application Form , NEET UG 2014 Seats , NEET PG Entrance Exam 2013, NEET UG 2014 Syllabus , NEET UG 2014 Entrance Exam , NEET Question Bank
NEET Related : NEET PG Medical Entrance Results 2013, NBE NEET PG Results Date 2013, NBE NEET MD MS Results 2013, NEET PG Results 2013, NEET MDS Result Announcement 2013 Date, NBE NEET PG 2013 Result Declaration, National PG Medical 2013 Results, National PG 2013 Result List, NEET PG Result Announcement 2013, NEET PG Result Analysis 2013, NEET MDS 2013 Result Date, AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Rank List, NEET PG Medical Entrance Exam 2013, NBE NEET 2013 Results Publication, National Eligibility Test PG Score Card 2013, NEET MD MS Merit List 2013, NEET PG Rank Card 2013, National PG Entrance Rank List 2013, NEET PG Rankings 2013, NEET PG 2013 Results Download, AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Result Download, National Eligibility Entrance Test Results 2013, National Eligibility Test 2013 Result Date, AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Merit List, National Board of Examination NEET PG Results 2013,
NBE NEET PG Results 2013 – NEET PG Result Date 2013 – NEET PG 2013 Result Declaration – NEET PG Score Card 2013 – AIIMS NEET MDS 2013 Results
Posted In medical entrance exam : neet : Leave a response for neet pg results 2013 by sandhiya