|Home Page||Eligibility||Exam Scheme||Results|
NEIGRIHMS DM Application Form 2016
Procedure for NEIGRIHMS DM 2016 Registration
- NEIGRIHMS 2016 DM Online Prospectus, Registration Forms and Application Forms are available w.e.f 3rd June, 2016 to 4th July, 2016 in the NEIGRIHMS website at www.neigrihms.nic.in. ( No Printed Hard copy will be made available ).
- A candidate seeking admission to the NEIGRIHMS DM Entrance Examination is required to apply online for Registration in the prescribed Application Form available at www.neigrihms.gov.in the link “Click to Apply for DM in Cardiology ENTRANCE TEST- 2016” and follow the instructions given therein carefully step by step.
NEIGRIHMS DM 2016 Procedure for Fee Payment
- The fee for NEIGRIHMS DM Online Registration includes the Examination Fees for Entrance Examination is 3000/- ( non – refundable ) plus charges as applicable.
- The prescribed amount of Application Fee, i.e. 3000/- ( Three Thousand Only ) plus charges as applicable should be deposited through Credit card / Debit card to “NEIGRIHMS MBBS ACCOUNT”. Candidates are advised to retain a printout copy of the online Application Form and the proof of payment of Fee and also down load the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
- Examination Fees : 3000/- ( Rupees Three Thousand Only ) plus charges as applicable to be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card or by Bank Challan through any Branch of Bank of Baroda, available in the Institute website.
NEIGRIHMS DM 2016 Admit Card
Status of Admit Card : The Admit Card will be available and may be downloaded from NEIGRIHMS website www.neigrihms.gov.in after 3rd June, 2016 ( Friday ) onwards on successful submission of e Application Form and Fee.
Uploading of the Soft Copy and Scanned Documents :
Candidates are to upload the scanned documents mentioned below :
- Photograph ( in appropriate place of Application Form)
- Scanned Signature of the candidate ( in appropriate place of Application Form )
- Domicile / Permanent Residential Certificate valid for the year 2015, from the competent authority (i.e. District Commissioner of the state or any Government authorized Official) certifying that he / she is Domicile / Permanent resident of either of the 8 (eight) North eastern states of India including Sikkim
- Age proof : High School Certificate / Secondary School Certificate / Admit Card of 10th or 10+ 2 Exams issued by the Board / University showing the date of birth / Birth Certificate of the applicant issued by the competent Government authority.
- Certificates : Pass Certificate / Provisional Pass Certificate where the candidate has already cleared the qualifying examination.
- Those candidates who have completed their 3 years MD tenure by 31st May, 2016 but result are yet to be declared, they are to submit their tenure completion certificate from the HOD of the concerned dept of the Medical College / institution where they studied last.
- A copy of undertaking in case of employed candidate.
NEIGRIHMS DM Exam 2016 Important Dates
|1||Date of opening the Online Registration of applications in the NEIGRIHMS website www.neigrihms.gov.in||3rd June, 2016
( Friday )
|2||Closing date of Online Registration of applications in the NEIGRIHMS website www.neigrihms.gov.in||4th July, 2016
( Monday )
|3||Date of Entrance Examination ( Stage – I ) at Shillong only||9th July, 2016
( Saturday )
|4||Results of the entrance test ( Stage – I )||9th July, 2016
( Saturday )
|5||Stage II – Departmental clinical / practical / lab based assessment||12th July, 2016
( Tuesday )
|6||Result of Stage II||13th July, 2016
( Wednesday )
|7||Date of Counselling||22nd July, 2016
( Friday )
|8||Commencement of the Session||1st August, 2016|