|Home Page||Application Form||Exam Scheme||Results|
NEIGRIHMS DM Entrance Exam 2016
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences ( NEIGRIHMS ), Shillong invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to DM Cardiology for the academic session 2016 – 2017.
NEIGRIHMS DM Course Details 2016
The Super specialty ( Post doctoral ) course available for the session 2016 – 2017 is Doctor of Medicine ( DM ) in Cardiology :
|Subject Code||Specialty||General Seats||North East Open Seat||Total|
NEIGRIHMS 2016 DM Course Duration :
- The period of training for obtaining these degrees shall be 3 ( three ) completed years including the examination period.
NEIGRIHMS DM Eligibility 2016
i. Educational Qualification :
- A Candidate must possess a degree in MD or DNB in Medicine or Paediatrics from a University / Medical Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India ( MCI ).
- Note : The Candidates who are likely to complete 3 years requisite tenure and degree by 31st May, 2016, may also apply. However, the candidates who complete their 3 years requisite tenure after 31st May, 2016 are not eligible to take up this examination.
ii. Age Limit for NEIGRIHMS DM Exam 2016 :
- 35 years as on 31st May, 2016.
iii. Nationality :
- Applicant must be a Resident Indian National to be eligible for the open seat and must be a Permanent Resident / Domicile of one of the 8 ( eight ) Northeastern states of India Sikkim to be eligible for the NE Open seat.
NEIGRIHMS DM 2016 Exam Centre
- The NEIGRIHMS 2016 DM Entrance Examination will be conducted at Shillong only and the centre of examination will be shown in their respective Admit cards.