NEIGRIHMS Entrance Exam Scheme 2013
NEIGRIHMS Entrance Exam Scheme 2013
1. The Entrance Examination shall be held only for filling up of 18 (eighteen) seats under the NE open category on 11th August, 2013 from 10:00 am.
2. Centre of Examination is Shillong.
3. The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
4. The questions for NEIGRIHMS MBBS Entrance Examination 2013 will be based on the syllabus upto XII Standard ( in 10+2 system ) as prescribed by State Board, ICSE and CBSE.
5. Distribution of marks will be as follows :
6. The candidate are required to check whether the Test Booklet is complete with all pages and no question is missing or wrongly numbered. In case of any defect noticed by the candidate, it should be immediately brought to the attention of the invigilators for rectification before entering the Roll Number, Booklet Code in the Answer Sheet.
7. The Entrance Examination will be of multiple choice type questions totalling 200 in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. Duration of Examination shall be of 3 ( three ) Hours. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark. Zero mark will be given for the question not answered. More than one answer indicated against a question, will be deemed as incorrect response and no mark. There is No Negative Marking.
NEIGRIHMS MBBS admission for this Session ( 2013 – 2014 ) will be on the basis of NEET UG 2013 Entrance Examination Results being Conducted by CBSE, New Delhi on 05th May, 2013.
For More Details Please Visit NEET UG 2013 Entrance Exam
NEET NEIGRIHMS MBBS Entrance Exam Scheme 2013
NEET NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2013 Exam Scheme details is not yet announced in official website . For more details please visit this page for regular updates.
Scheme of NEIGRIHMS Entrance Examination 2013
One paper of two (2) hours duration consisting of four (4) parts containing objective type ( multiple choices ) questions with a single responsive answer.
The distribution of marks will be as follows :
|C||Biology (Botany 20 + Zoology 20)||40|
The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 12th Standard under the 10 +2 scheme or an equivalent examination of an Indian University / Board. No syllabus for examination has been prescribed by the Institute.
Basis of Selection
The selection of the candidates for the admission to the B. Sc Nursing course will be base on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test.
Inter – Se – Merit
“If two ore more candidates obtain equal marks in the Entrance Examination for Admission to the BSc. Nursing Course, their inter – se – merit for admission to the course shall be determined on the basis of the following :
- Candidate securing more marks in Biology ( aggregate in Zoology and Botany ) in Entrance Examination will be preferred.
- In case of tie in Biology marks, candidate securing more marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in aggretage ( PCB ) in Entrance Examination will be preferred.
- In the event of tie even after this, candidate senior in age shall rank senior to the candidate who is junior in age.
NEET NEIGRIHMS Entrance Exams and Procedure of Selection
- Entrance examinations for admission to B.Sc. Nursing course will be held on an all India basis by the Institute at Shillong.
- Eligibility criteria for admission shall be as stated above.
- Entrance Examination will be held on the 23rd June, 2013 ( Sunday ) at 10.00 A.M and the venue will be intimated at the time of issue of Admit Card.
- The Entrance examination will be conducted in English language only.
- Admit Card to the eligible candidates for appearing in the Entrance Examination will be sent by post to individual candidates from 27th May 2013 onwards. Any candidate who does not receive
the Admit Card on or before 20th June, 2013 can collect their duplicate Admit Card ( after checking their eligibility status from the Institute’s website ) two ( 2 ) days before the Entrance Examination from the Examination Cell,
Shillong – 793018,Meghalaya on 21st June, 2013 from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and 22nd June, 2013 between 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. They are advised to bring along the photocopy of the Application Form or some Identification Proof.
- Candidates will appear in the entrance test at Shillong at their own expenses and no TA / DA is admissible to them for the purpose.
- No documents or enquiries shall be entertained at the Examination Centre. Candidates who appear for the Entrance Test should have an Admit Card issued by NEIGRIHMS in their possession. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by NEIGRIHMS shall not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
- The candidate should report at the examination centre half an hour before commencement of examination. A seat with the candidate’s Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats. If a candidate is found appearing in the Test from a seat or room other than the one allotted to him / her, then his/ her candidature will stand cancelled.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter after 10:15 A.M. in the examination hall.
- CANDIDATES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY ANY TEXTUAL MATERIAL, PRINTED OR WRITTEN, BITS OF PAPERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL EXCEPT THE ADMIT CARD WITHOUT ENVELOP INSIDE THE EXAMINATION HALL.
- Pens, calculators, rulers, log tables, geometry box, electronic digital watches with facilities of calculator, cellular phones, pagers or any electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- BLACK – BALL POINT PEN WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE HALL BY THE INVIGILATOR
- If a candidate is found copying/ conversing with other candidate / to have in his / her possession, notes or books he / she will be disqualified from taking that examination and the next one or two such examinations according to the nature of offence.
- For those who are unable to appear the Entrance Test on the Scheduled Date of Examination for any reason, the examination shall not be conducted again by NEIGRIHMS under any circumstances.
- Candidates are requested to check and ensure that the Question Booklet contain as many number of pages as written on the top of the cover page. Candidates shall not remove any page ( s ) from the Answer Sheet / Question Booklet and if any page ( s ) is / are found missing, he / she will be considered as using UNFAIR MEANS and shall also be liable for criminal action.
- Candidates should ensure before leaving the Examination that they have handed over the Answer Sheet / Question Booklet to the invigilators on duty. In case, the candidate does not hand over the
Answer Sheet / Question Booklet and take away the same with him / her, this shall amount to use of unfair means practices and the matter will be dealt with accordingly.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any unfair means as stated above during the course of Examination his / her result shall be marked as UNFAIR MEANS ( U.F.M. ) and will be debarred from taking this examination permanently in future.
- Result of the Entrance Test in order of merit will be declared on or before 17th June, 2013. Result will be displayed on the Institute’s Notice board,
Meghalaya,and also be made available in the Institute’s website at http://www.neigrihms.nic.in. No correspondence regarding results will be issued to individual candidate.
- Candidates who are not selected will not be intimated separately and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- There will be no provision for rechecking of answer sheets or communication of marks obtained at the entrance examination.
- Candidates will be called for counseling for admission in order of merit from the published merit list of the entrance examination. List of candidates called for counseling will be published in newspapers and be made available in the Institute’s website at http://www.neigrihms.nic.in.
- Candidates selected after counseling shall have to pay the fee/dues, etc. within the prescribed period, failing which his/her selection shall be treated as cancelled and seat will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list in order of merit.
- Selected candidates who failed to join the course on the stipulated date shall automatically stand to forfeit their seat and no correspondence shall be entertained.
- All students admitted to the Institute will have to give an undertaking counter signed by parents / legal guardian, that he / she shall maintain good conduct, pay the requisite tuition fees and other charges by the scheduled date, attend classes regularly and abide by the rules and regulations of the Institute failing which he / she is likely to be suspended or terminated as a student of the Institute.
- Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of the Honorable Courts of Shillong, Meghalaya only.
NEIGRIHMS Related : NEIGRIHMS NEET UG Exam Scheme 2013, NEIGRIHMS BSc Entrance Exam Scheme 2013, NEIGRIHMS Medical Entrance Exam Scheme 2013, NEIGRIHMS Entrance Exam Scheme 2013, NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing 2013 Exam Pattern, NEIGRIHMS Nursing Exam Scheme 2013, NEIGRIHMS NEET UG 2013 Exam Scheme, NEIGRIHMS NEET UG Entrance Exam Scheme 2013, NEIGRIHMS NEET UG Entrance Exam Pattern 2013, NEIGRIHMS BSc 2013 Scheme of Examination, NEIGRIHMS Medical Entrance Exam Pattern 2013, NEIGRIHMS NEET UG 2013 Exam Pattern, NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Pattern 2013, NEIGRIHMS Medical Entrance Selection Procedure 2013, NEIGRIHMS BSc 2013 Selection Procedure, NEIGRIHMS Exam Scheme for BSc Nursing 2013, NEIGRIHMS NEET UG Selection Procedure 2013, NEIGRIHMS Selection Procedure for MBBS 2013, NEIGRIHMS NEET UG 2013 Selection Procedure, Selection Process for NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing 2013, Pattern of NEIGRIHMS NEET UG Exam 2013, Pattern of NEIGRIHMS Medical Entrance Exam 2013, NEIGRIHMS BSc 2013 Syllabus, NEIGRIHMS NEET UG Admission Procedure 2013, NEIGRIHMS Medical Entrance Admission Procedure 2013, NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing Syllabus 2013, NEIGRIHMS Admission Procedure for MBBS 2013, Syllabus of NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing 2013, Scheme of NEIGRIHMS BSc Entrance Exam 2013, NEIGRIHMS NEET UG 2013 Admission Procedure,
NEIGRIHMS 2012 Exam Scheme – NEIGRIHMS 2012 Selection Process Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : neigrihms : Leave a response for neigrihms entrance exam scheme 2013 by sandhiya