NEIGRIHMS Entrance Exam Scheme 2014
NEIGRIHMS 2014 Entrance Exam Scheme
- One paper of two ( 2 ) hours duration consisting of four ( 4 ) parts containing objective type ( multiple choices ) questions with a single responsive answer.
i. The distribution of marks will be as follows :
|C||Biology ( Botany 20 + Zoology 20 )||40|
The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 12th Standard under the 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination of an Indian University / Board. No syllabus for examination has been prescribed by the Institute.
ii. Basis of Selection
- The selection of the candidates for the admission to the BSc Nursing course will be base on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test.
iii. Inter – Se – Merit
- If two ore more candidates obtain equal marks in the Entrance Examination for Admission to the BSc Nursing Course, their inter – se – merit for admission to the course shall be determined on the basis of the following :
- Candidate securing more marks in Biology ( aggregate in Zoology and Botany ) in Entrance Examination will be preferred.
- In case of tie in Biology marks, candidate securing more marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in aggregate ( PCB ) in Entrance Examination will be preferred.
- In the event of tie even after this, candidate senior in age shall rank senior to the candidate who is junior in age.
NEIGRIHMS 2014 Entrance Exams & Selection Procedure
- NEIGRIHMS 2014 BSc Nursing Entrance examinations for admission to BSc Nursing course will be held on an all India basis by the Institute at Shillong.
- Eligibility criteria for admission shall be as stated above.
- NEIGRIHMS 2014 Entrance Examination will be held on the 22nd June, 2014 ( Sunday ) at 10.00 AM and the venue will be intimated at the time of issue of Admit Card.
- The Entrance examination will be conducted in English language only.
- NEIGRIHMS 2014 BSc Nursing Admit Card to the eligible candidates for appearing in the Entrance Examination will be sent by post to individual candidates from 26th May, 2014 onwards. Any candidate who does not receive the Admit Card on or before 18th June, 2014 can collect their duplicate Admit Card ( after checking their eligibility status from the Institute’s website ) two ( 2 ) days before on 19th June, 2014 from 11.00 AM to 4.30 PM and 20th June, 2014 between 11.00 AM to 4.30 PM the Entrance Examination from :
The Examination Cell,
Shillong – 793 018,
- They are advised to bring along the photocopy of the Application Form or some Identification Proof.
- Candidates will appear in the NEIGRIHMS 2014 BSc Nursing Entrance Test at Shillong at their own expenses and no TA / DA is admissible to them for the purpose.
- No documents or enquiries shall be entertained at the Examination Centre. Candidates who appear for the Entrance Test should have an Admit Card issued by NEIGRIHMS in their possession. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by NEIGRIHMS shall not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
- The candidate should report at the examination centre half an hour before commencement of examination. A seat with the candidate’s Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats. If a candidate is found appearing in the Test from a seat or room other than the one allotted to him / her, then his / her candidature will stand cancelled.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter after 10.15 AM in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the NEIGRIHMS 2014 Admit Card without envelope inside the examination hall.
- Pens, calculators, rulers, log tables, geometry box, electronic digital watches with facilities of calculator, cellular phones, pagers or any electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- Black – Ball point pen will be provided in the hall by the invigilator.
- Candidates who are unable to appear the NEIGRIHMS 2014 Entrance Test on the Scheduled Date of Examination for any reason, the examination shall not be conducted again by NEIGRIHMS under any circumstances.
- Candidates are requested to check and ensure that the Question Booklet contain as many number of pages as written on the top of the cover page. Candidates shall not remove any page ( s ) from the Answer Sheet / Question Booklet and if any page ( s ) is / are found missing, he / she will be considered as using UNFAIR MEANS and shall also be liable for criminal action.
- Before leaving the Examination that they have handed over the Answer Sheet / Question Booklet to the invigilators on duty. In case, the candidate does not hand over the Answer Sheet / Question Booklet and take away the same with him / her, this shall amount to use of unfair means practices and the matter will be dealt with accordingly.
- Result of the Entrance Test in order of merit will be declared on or before 24th June, 2014. Result will be displayed on the
Institute’s Notice board,
Shillong – 793 018,
- Candidates who are not selected will not be intimated separately and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- There will be no provision for rechecking of answer sheets or communication of marks obtained at the entrance examination.
- Candidates will be called for counseling for admission in order of merit from the published merit list of the entrance examination. List of candidates called for counseling will be published in newspapers and be made available in the Institute’s website at http://www.neigrihms.nic.in.
- Candidates selected after counseling shall have to pay the fee / dues, etc. within the prescribed period, failing which his/her selection shall be treated as cancelled and seat will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list in order of merit.
- Selected candidates who failed to join the course on the stipulated date shall automatically stand to forfeit their seat and no correspondence shall be entertained.
- All students admitted to the Institute will have to give an undertaking counter signed by parents / legal guardian, that he / she shall maintain good conduct, pay the requisite tuition fees and other charges by the scheduled date, attend classes regularly and abide by the rules and regulations of the Institute failing which he / she is likely to be suspended or terminated as a student of the Institute.
- Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of the Honorable Courts of Shillong, Meghalaya only.
And also be made available in the Institute’s website at http://www.neigrihms.nic.in. No correspondence regarding results will be issued to individual candidate.
NEIGRIHMS Related : NEIGRIHMS 2014 Exam Pattern, NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing 2014 Exam Scheme, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Selection Procedure, NEIGRIHMS Entrance Exam Scheme 2014, NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing 2014 Marks Allotment, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Question Paper Pattern, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Total marks, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Selection Details, NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing 2014 Admission Process, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Exam Duration, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Exam Medium, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Entrance Exam Instructions, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Examination Timings, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Selection Methods, NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing 2014 Subject wise Marks, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Selection Criteria, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Category wise Selection, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Selection Rounds, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Admission Information,
NEIGRIHMS 2014 Exam Scheme – NEIGRIHMS 2014 Selection Process Details – North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science 2014 Exam Pattern
Posted In medical entrance exam : neigrihms : Leave a response for neigrihms entrance exam scheme 2014 by suganya