NEIGRIHMS Entrance Exam Scheme 2014
NEIGRIHMS 2014 Entrance Exam Scheme
- One paper of two ( 2 ) hours duration consisting of four ( 4 ) parts containing objective type ( multiple choices ) questions with a single responsive answer.
i. The distribution of marks will be as follows :
|C||Biology ( Botany 20 + Zoology 20 )||40|
The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 12th Standard under the 10+2 scheme or an equivalent examination of an Indian University / Board. No syllabus for examination has been prescribed by the Institute.
ii. Basis of Selection
- The selection of the candidates for the admission to the BSc Nursing course will be base on the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test.
iii. Inter – Se – Merit
- If two ore more candidates obtain equal marks in the Entrance Examination for Admission to the BSc Nursing Course, their inter – se – merit for admission to the course shall be determined on the basis of the following :
- Candidate securing more marks in Biology ( aggregate in Zoology and Botany ) in Entrance Examination will be preferred.
- In case of tie in Biology marks, candidate securing more marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in aggregate ( PCB ) in Entrance Examination will be preferred.
- In the event of tie even after this, candidate senior in age shall rank senior to the candidate who is junior in age.
NEIGRIHMS 2014 Entrance Exams & Selection Procedure
- NEIGRIHMS 2014 BSc Nursing Entrance examinations for admission to BSc Nursing course will be held on an all India basis by the Institute at Shillong.
- Eligibility criteria for admission shall be as stated above.
- NEIGRIHMS 2014 Entrance Examination will be held on the 22nd June, 2014 ( Sunday ) at 10.00 AM and the venue will be intimated at the time of issue of Admit Card.
- The Entrance examination will be conducted in English language only.
- NEIGRIHMS 2014 BSc Nursing Admit Card to the eligible candidates for appearing in the Entrance Examination will be sent by post to individual candidates from 26th May, 2014 onwards. Any candidate who does not receive the Admit Card on or before 18th June, 2014 can collect their duplicate Admit Card ( after checking their eligibility status from the Institute’s website ) two ( 2 ) days before on 19th June, 2014 from 11.00 AM to 4.30 PM and 20th June, 2014 between 11.00 AM to 4.30 PM the Entrance Examination from :
The Examination Cell,
Shillong – 793 018,
- They are advised to bring along the photocopy of the Application Form or some Identification Proof.
- Candidates will appear in the NEIGRIHMS 2014 BSc Nursing Entrance Test at Shillong at their own expenses and no TA / DA is admissible to them for the purpose.
- No documents or enquiries shall be entertained at the Examination Centre. Candidates who appear for the Entrance Test should have an Admit Card issued by NEIGRIHMS in their possession. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card issued by NEIGRIHMS shall not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.
- The candidate should report at the examination centre half an hour before commencement of examination. A seat with the candidate’s Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate. Candidates must find out and occupy their allotted seats. If a candidate is found appearing in the Test from a seat or room other than the one allotted to him / her, then his / her candidature will stand cancelled.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter after 10.15 AM in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the NEIGRIHMS 2014 Admit Card without envelope inside the examination hall.
- Pens, calculators, rulers, log tables, geometry box, electronic digital watches with facilities of calculator, cellular phones, pagers or any electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- Black – Ball point pen will be provided in the hall by the invigilator.
- Candidates who are unable to appear the NEIGRIHMS 2014 Entrance Test on the Scheduled Date of Examination for any reason, the examination shall not be conducted again by NEIGRIHMS under any circumstances.
- Candidates are requested to check and ensure that the Question Booklet contain as many number of pages as written on the top of the cover page. Candidates shall not remove any page ( s ) from the Answer Sheet / Question Booklet and if any page ( s ) is / are found missing, he / she will be considered as using UNFAIR MEANS and shall also be liable for criminal action.
- Before leaving the Examination that they have handed over the Answer Sheet / Question Booklet to the invigilators on duty. In case, the candidate does not hand over the Answer Sheet / Question Booklet and take away the same with him / her, this shall amount to use of unfair means practices and the matter will be dealt with accordingly.
- Result of the Entrance Test in order of merit will be declared on or before 24th June, 2014. Result will be displayed on the
Institute’s Notice board,
Shillong – 793 018,
- Candidates who are not selected will not be intimated separately and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- There will be no provision for rechecking of answer sheets or communication of marks obtained at the entrance examination.
- Candidates will be called for counseling for admission in order of merit from the published merit list of the entrance examination. List of candidates called for counseling will be published in newspapers and be made available in the Institute’s website at http://www.neigrihms.nic.in.
- Candidates selected after counseling shall have to pay the fee / dues, etc. within the prescribed period, failing which his/her selection shall be treated as cancelled and seat will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list in order of merit.
- Selected candidates who failed to join the course on the stipulated date shall automatically stand to forfeit their seat and no correspondence shall be entertained.
- All students admitted to the Institute will have to give an undertaking counter signed by parents / legal guardian, that he / she shall maintain good conduct, pay the requisite tuition fees and other charges by the scheduled date, attend classes regularly and abide by the rules and regulations of the Institute failing which he / she is likely to be suspended or terminated as a student of the Institute.
- Any dispute in regard to any matter referred to herein shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of the Honorable Courts of Shillong, Meghalaya only.
And also be made available in the Institute’s website at http://www.neigrihms.nic.in. No correspondence regarding results will be issued to individual candidate.
NEIGRIHMS 2014 DM Exam Scheme
Selections of “DM in Cardiology” Course will be made through a two stages performance evaluation :
1. Stage I :
- NEIGRIHMS 2014 DM Written Test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration. Out of the 80 marks, 50 marks will consist of theory based Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ) and 30 marks will be on clinical / practical / lab based Short Answer Questions ( SAQs ) / MCQs. Each correct ( MCQ ) answer will be awarded 1( one ) mark and each wrong ( MCQ ) answer will be awarded one – fourth ( -1/4th ) Negative Mark.
- More than one answer will be treated as wrong answer and awarded negative mark.
- Zero mark will be given for questions not answered.
2. Stage II :
- Out of the candidates who secured 50% marks or above in the written test ( Stage – I ), candidates in 5 times the number of seats advertised will be called for department clinical / practical / lab based assessment ( carrying 20 marks ). Out of these candidates called for departmental assessment, 50% will be from general category and 50% will be from North East open category.
- ** Selection will be made during counseling entirely on the basis of merit in the combined Stage I and Stage II of the entrance examination.
- Candidates should come prepared to appear in the departmental clinical / practical / lab based assessment on 24th July, 2014, if he / she are called for the Stage II examinations.
- The result of stage – I will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Examination Cell, NEIGRIHMS on the day of the Entrance Examination ( Stage I ), i.e. 23rd July, 2014. No individual intimation will be sent / telephoned. Result will not be published in any Newspapers, either local or national.
- Candidates who fail to attend on either of the two stages of examination mentioned above will not be eligible for admission under any circumstances.
NEIGRIHMS 2014 DM Entrance Exam Procedure
- NEIGRIHMS 2014 Entrance examinations will be held for admission of DM in Cardiology course of NEIGRIHMS for the session 2014 – 2015.
- Centre of examination will be Shillong, Meghalaya, India and Centre of Examination will be displayed in the individual Admit Cards.
- Eligibility criteria for admission shall be as per clause given.
- NEIGRIHMS 2014 DM Admit Card will be electronically generated by NEIGRIHMS.
- The NEIGRIHMS 2014 DM Entrance Examination will be held on 23rd July, 2014 ( Wednesday ) at 10.00 AM.
- Admit Cards to the eligible candidates for appearing in the Entrance Examination will be sent by email in PDF format to individual candidates on or before 18th July, 2014. Candidates who do not receive the Admit Card by email due to faulty / inactive email address can collect their duplicate admit card ( after checking their eligibility status from the institute website http://neigrihms.nic.in/ ) one day before examination from the Examination Cell, Director’s Block, NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793 018, Meghalaya on 22nd July, 2014 ( Tuesday ), between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, bringing the photocopy of their application form or some identification proof. However, Duplicate admit cards will not be issued to any other person coming on behalf of the candidate.
- No documents or enquiries shall be entertained at the examination centre. Institute will allow only those candidates to appear for the entrance test who have valid Admit Cards in their possession.
- Candidates will appear in the entrance test at Shillong at their own expenses and no TA / DA is admissible to them for the purpose.
- Questions : NEIGRIHMS 2014 DM Written Test carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration. The question paper will consist of 50 Theory based Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ) and 30 clinical / practical / lab based Short Answer Questions ( SAQs ) / MCQs. Each correct ( MCQ ) answer will be awarded 1 mark and each wrong ( MCQ ) answer will be awarded one – fourth ( -1/4th ) negative mark. More than one answer will be treated as wrong answer and awarded negative mark. Zero mark will be given for questions not answered. The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
- A merit list of the candidates in the NEIGRIHMS 2014 DM Entrance Test will be displayed on the Institute Notice Board, Director’s Block, NEIGRIHMS, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 18 on the day of NEIGRIHMS 2014 DM Written Test in the evening.
- Out of the candidates who secured 50% marks or above in the written test ( Stage – I ), candidates in 5 times the number of seats advertised will be called for department clinical / practical / lab based assessment ( carrying 20 marks ) to be held on 24th July, 2014. Out of these candidates called for departmental assessment, 50% will be from general category and 50% will be from North East open category.
- Candidates will be called for counseling to be held on 25th July, 2014 for admission from the merit list of the entrance Examination ( combined Stage I and Stage II ). List of candidates called for counseling will be made available at the Notice Board of Examination Cell, NEIGRIHMS on 24th July, 2014. Results of all the candidates appeared in entrance examination will be available at the Institute’s website http://neigrihms.nic.in/ once the admission process is over.
- NEIGRIHMS 2014 DM Selection will be made during counseling entirely on the basis of merit in the combined Stage I and Stage II of the entrance examination.
NEIGRIHMS Related : NEIGRIHMS 2014 Exam Pattern, NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing 2014 Exam Scheme, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Selection Procedure, NEIGRIHMS Entrance Exam Scheme 2014, NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing 2014 Marks Allotment, NEIGRIHMS 2014 DM Question Paper Pattern, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Total marks, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Selection Details, NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing 2014 Admission Process, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Exam Duration, NEIGRIHMS 2014 DM Exam Medium, NEIGRIHMS DM 2014 Entrance Exam Instructions, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Examination Timings, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Selection Methods, NEIGRIHMS BSc Nursing 2014 Subject wise Marks, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Selection Criteria, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Category wise Selection, NEIGRIHMS DM 2014 Selection Rounds, NEIGRIHMS 2014 Admission Information,
NEIGRIHMS 2014 BSc Nursing Exam Scheme – NEIGRIHMS 2014 DM Selection Process Details – North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science 2014 Exam Pattern
Posted In medical entrance exam : neigrihms : Leave a response for neigrihms entrance exam scheme 2014 by suganya