Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences 2016 Entrance Exam
Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences applications are invited from eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh for admission into the MD MS Medical Specialty Courses for the year 2016.
NIMSET DM / MCh 2016 Entrance Exam
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences invites Applications from eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh for admission into the DM / MCh Super Specialty Courses for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
NIMSET DM / MCh 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed ( MD / MS / DNB ) examination from Medical Colleges recognized by MCI or its statutory equivalent are eligible. Candidates who will be completing training period on or before 30th June, 2016 are also eligible to apply, provided the candidates submit ( 1 ) certificate issued by the Principal / Dean of college regarding the likely date of completion of the course and acquiring the eligible qualification and ( 2 ) A declaration by the candidate, failing which their applications will be rejected.
- No condonation of training period shall be accepted unless approved by the Medical Council of India ( MCI ) along with submission of necessary proof. The condonation of training period shall be restricted to the period ending on 30th June, 2016 and not beyond. The condonation certificate must be submitted along with the NIMSET DM / MCh 2016 Application Form.
- The candidates who have already registered for any regular course at NIMS and would like to apply for admission to another course shall resign from such Training / course in the Institute duly fulfilling the conditions of the bond and failure to do so may render their application liable for rejection.
NIMSET 2016 DM / MCh Courses, Duration and Entry Qualification
|Subject||No. of seats as per LOP||Duration|
( years )
|Entry qualification *|
|DM – Cardiology||08||3||MD / DNB in General Medicine / Paediatrics / Respiratory Medicine|
|DM – Neurology||08||3||MD / DNB in General Medicine / Paediatrics|
|DM ‐ Nephrology||04||3||MD / DNB in General Medicine / Paediatrics|
|DM ‐ Clinical Pharmacology||04||3||MD / DNB in Pharmacology|
|DM – Medical Oncology||03||3||MD / DNB in General Medicine / Paediatrics / Respiratory|
|DM – Rheumatology||03||3||MD / DNB in General Medicine / Paediatrics|
|MCh – Urology||04||3||MD / DNB in General Surgery|
|MCh – Cardiothoracic Surgery||06||3||MD / DNB in General Surgery|
|MCh – Plastic Surgery||04||3||MD / DNB in General Surgery|
|MCh – Neurosurgery||06||3||MD / DNB in General Surgery|
*Relevant post graduate degree recognized by Medical Council of India or its statutory equivalent.
- Additional seats in the department of Cardiology (6 seats) and CT Surgery (3 seats) are under process for recognition by Medical Council of India (MCI). In the event of the Medical Council of India permitting an increase in the super specialty medical seats during the course of admissions for the year 2016 those seats will also be filled up from the merit list available without issuing any further notification.
- The admissions into the courses are subject to outcome of writ petitions if any pending with Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
To know more about NIMSET DM MCh Eligibility Click Here
NIMSET DM / MCh 2016 Exam Pattern
- The NIMSET DM / MCh entrance examination consists of 90 multiple choice questions ( basic & clinical ) in the concerned specialty carrying 90 marks to be answered in 90 minutes duration. Each subject will have a separate paper.
- Pattern of multiple choice questions : (MCQs)
- In addition to standard multiple choice questions (MCQs), questions of “Assertion and Reason” type and ”multi‐response combination” type as illustrated below may also figure in the examination to test the depth of a candidate’s knowledge.
NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Application Form
- NIMSET 2016 DM MCh Application Form is available at www.nims.edu.in from 2nd May, 2016 to 21st May, 2016
- A candidate must submit hard copy of the application form.
- The application form may be downloaded and filled appropriately. Please note that all the columns in the application form require to be filled in. Incomplete application forms are liable to be rejected.
- A candidate can apply for only one subject. Once chosen, a candidate is not allowed to choose another subject under any circumstances.
NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Application Form Fee
- A demand draft may be obtained for 2,000/- ( Rupees two thousand only ) in favour of the “Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences”, payable at Hyderabad
( OR )
- Candidate applying for NIMSET DM MCh Exam 2016 can pay application form fee by paying 2,000/- in NIMS cash counter in person towards application fee.
The candidates must write his / her name and course applied for on the back side of the DD / NIMS cash receipt. Application fee is non – refundable even if the application is summarily rejected. The demand draft or NIMS cash receipt shall be dated between 2nd May, 2016 to 21st May, 2016.
NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Application Form Submission
- The filled – in Application form will have to be printed and signed. The hard copy of the filled – in application form with all necessary documents and the DD / NIMS cash receipt shall be submitted in person or sent by post on or before 21st May, 2016 upto 5:00 PM to the following address :The Associate Dean,
2nd floor, Old OPD Block,
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082,
- The filled in applications received after the prescribed date and time shall not be considered. The Institute will not be responsible for non – receipt of applications or delay in postal transit.
- An acknowledgement along with registration number will be sent to the respective candidate by email after the application is processed.
- The in – service candidates must be sponsored by their parent department. Applications should be forwarded by the appointing authority. The in – service candidates are required to submit Service Certificate and No Objection Certificate in original from the appointing authority at the time of submission of application as per given format.
NIMSET DM / MCh 2016 Hall Ticket
- Hall tickets for the NIMSET DM / MCh entrance examination shall be available for printing to eligible candidates whose applications are complete and accurate in all respects on or after 20th June, 2016 onwards.
- The NIMSET DM / MCh entrance examination shall be conducted at the venue, date and time specified by the Institute in Hall Ticket.
To know more about NIMSET DM MCh Application Form Click Here
NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Selection Method
- NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the entrance test. A candidate has to secure a minimum of 50 % of marks to qualify for admission into the course.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the NIMSET 2016 DM MCh Entrance Examination. Separate merit lists will be prepared for each subject.
- In case of equality of marks in the NIMSET 2016 DM MCh Entrance Examination, the following criteria shall be adopted for fixing the merit of the candidates.
- A candidate who passed MD / MS / DNB in the first attempt or with less number of attempts will be given preference.
- If there is still a tie, the candidate who secured higher marks in Final MBBS examination ( Part I and Part II ) will be given preference.
- If there is still a tie, the candidate who secured higher marks in Medicine in MBBS examination for Medical Specialties and higher marks secured in Surgery in MBBS examination for Surgical Specialties will be given preference.
- The marks obtained by the candidates in the NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Entrance Examination and the names of the candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute / website : www.nims.edu.in on the date specified.
- The selection shall be based on the merit in the entrance examination and as per the G.O.P.646, dt.10 – 07 – 1979. Candidates have to report for admission in person with hall ticket, bond and other required documents on the date specified. No request for postponing the date of admission or request to appear at an earlier date shall be entertained. In the event a candidate fails to report for admission at the date and time specified, he / she forfeits the right to admission and the seat shall be offered to the next candidate in the merit list.
NIMSET DM MCh Results 2016
NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Exam Date
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Science 2016 DM MCh Entrance Exam will be conducted on 26th June, 2016.
NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Result
NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Results will be declared on 11th July, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your NIMSET DM MCh Results 2016…
To know more about NIMSET DM MCh Results Click Here
NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Important Dates
|Availability of NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Application Form on website : www.nims.ap.nic.in||2nd May, 2016|
|Last date for submission of NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Application Form||21st May, 2016|
upto 5:00 PM
|Availability of hall tickets for download||20th June, 2016|
|Date of Nizam’s Institute of Medical Science 2016 DM MCh Entrance Examination||26th June, 2016|
|Publication of question booklets and Individual performances||27th June, 2016|
|Deadline for report of discrepancies in question paper, the answer key provided and the evaluation of the individual performances, if any||29th June, 2016|
|Display of Provisional results / Merit list||11th June, 2016|
|Date of Counselling||Date will be notified later|
|Payment of fee, submission of original certificates and bond||Date will be notified later|
|Commencement of classes||1st August, 2016|
|Closure of NIMSET DM MCh 2016 Admissions||31st August, 2016|
NIMSET MD MS 2016 Entrance Exam
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications from eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh for admission into MD / MS Post Graduate Medical Specialty Courses for the year 2016.
NIMSET MD MS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidates who have passed MBBS examination from Medical Colleges recognized by MCI and completed Internship at the time of their applying are eligible. Candidates who will be completing Internship on or before 31st March, 2016 are also eligible to apply, provided they submit a certificate to the effect that is signed by the Principal / Dean.
2. Requirement of compulsory rotating internship shall not be condoned unless approved by the Medical Council of India ( MCI ). The condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be restricted to the period up to 31/03/2016 and not beyond that date. The condonation certificate from MCI must be submitted along with the application form.
3. The candidates who have already registered for any regular or part time course at NIMS and would like to apply for admission to another course at NIMS, shall resign from such Training / course in the Institute duly fulfilling the conditions of the bond and failure to do so will render their applications for admission liable to be rejected.
NIMSET MD MS 2016 Seats
Number of seats, duration of course and entry qualification required :
|9.||3127||NCRD\'s Sterling Institute of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||Opp to Darave petrol pump,Plot No 93, Sector 19 Nerul ( E ), Navi mumbai 400706|
|10.||3135||Manjara Charitable Trust\'s Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai||Off. Juhu Versova Link Road, Versova, Andheri ( W ) Mumbai|
|11.||3146||Jawahar Education Society\'s Annasaheb Chudaman Patil College of Engineering,Kharghar||Sector 4, Ploat No - 17, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. Dist. Raigad|
|12.||3167||Mumbai Education Trust\'s Institute of Computer Science, Bandra ( W ), Mumbai||Gen. Arunkumar Vaidya Chowk, 2nd Floor, MET complex, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra ( W ), Mumba 400050|
|13.||3168||Thakur Institute of Management Studies Career Development Research, Kandivali ( E ), Mumbai||Shyamanarayan Thakur Marg, Thakur Village, Kandivali ( E ), Mumbai , 400101|
|14.||3171||Audyogik Shikshan Mandal’s Institute Of Management & Computer Studies ( IMCOST), Thane||C-4 Wagle Industrial Estate, Opp. Aplab, Near Mulund Check Naka, Thane ( W ) 400604|
|15.||3173||Deccan Education Society\'s Navinchandra Mehta Institute of Technology & Development, Dadar, Mumbai||DES\'s Mumbai Campus, Kirti College Road, Dadar ( W ), Mumbai. 400028|
|16.||3185||Vivekanand Education Society\'s Institute of Technology, Chembur, Mumbai||Hashu Advani Memorial Complex, Behind Collector Colony, R.C. Marg, Chembur, Mumbai|
|17.||3200||Hope Foundation and research center\'s Finolex Academy of Management and Technology, Ratnagiri||P- 60, P - 60 / 1, MIDC, Mirjole Block, Ratnagiri|
|18.||4004||Government College of Engineering, Chandrapur||Ballarsha Bypass Road,Chandrapur|
|19.||4115||Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur||Gittikhadan, Katola Road, Nagpur|
|20.||4152||Shri Shivaji Education Society Amravati\'s Science College ( MCA ), Nagpur||S.S.E.S.Amt\'s Science College ( MCA ) Congress Nagar, Nagpur 440012|
|21.||5002||Department of Computer Science, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.||NH No 06, Post Box No. 80, Umavi Nagar, Jalgaon 425001|
|22.||5111||B. P. Hivale Education Society\'s Institute of Management Studies Career Development Research, Ahmednagar||Opp.Ahmednagar college, Station Road, Ahmednagar 414001|
|23.||5112||Padmashree Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation\'s Institute of Business Management & Rural Development, Ahmednagar||Vilad Ghat, Post MIDC, Ahmednagar Ahmednagar , 414111|
|24.||5121||K. K. Wagh Institute of Engineering Education and Research, Nashik||National Highway, Amrut Dham, Panchawati, Nashik|
|25.||5150||R.C. Patel Educational Trust, Institute of Management Reasearch & Development, Shirpur||Near Karwand Naka, R.C.Patel School complex, Subhash colony, Dhule 425405|
|26.||5152||G. H. Raisoni Institute of Business Management, Jalgaon||Gat No 57, ( Pachora Road ) Shirsoli Road, At post Mohadi, Jalgaon 425003|
|27.||5385||Akole Taluka Education Society,s Technical Campus, Akole, Ahmednagar.||Akole, Tal. Akole, Dist. Ahmednagar 422601|
|28.||6005||Government College of Engineering, Karad||Vidyanagar, Karad Dist. Satara|
|29.||6010||Government Polytechnic, Kolhapur||Vidyanagar, Kolhapur 416004|
|30.||6017||Government Polytechnic, Solapur||Akkalkot Road, Solapur , 413006|
|31.||6115||Allana Institute of Management Sciences, Pune||2390 - B, K. B. Hidaytullah Road, Azam Campus Camp, Pune 411001|
|32.||6139||Progressive Education Society\'s Modern College of Engineering, Pune||P.E.S. Modern College of Engineering, 1186 A, Shivajinagar, Off. J.M. Road, Pune|
|33.||6141||Jaywant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal\'s,Rajarshi Shahu College of Engineering, Tathawade, Pune||S. No. 80 / 3, Mumbai Pune Bypass Highway, Tathawade,Tal -Munshi, Dist. Pune|
|34.||6154||Institute of Industrial & Computer Management & Research, Nigdi, Pune||HS - 2,Sector No 27A, Near Sant Tukaram Garden Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune 411033|
|35.||6161||JSPM\'s Jayawant Institute of computer Application, Tathawade, Pune||S.No. 80 / 3 / 2 , Pune- Mumbai Bypass Highway, Tathawade Pune 411033|
|36.||6170||Abhinav Education Society\'s Institute of Management and Research, Haveli, Pune||Survey No. 23, Narhe, Taluka Haveli, Dist. Pune 411041|
|37.||6172||Dr. D. Y. Patil Educational Academy\'s Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management, Talegaon Dabhade, Pune||Ambi Sr. No. 124, 126 Talegaon Dabhade, Tal Maval. Dist - Pune 410506|
|38.||6180||Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, ENIAC Institute of Computer Application, Wagholi, Pune||Gate No 720 / ( 1 & 2 ), Pune Nagar Road Wagholi, Tal Haveli Dist. Pune 412207|
|39.||6181||Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Abacus Institute of Computer Application, Hadapsar, Pune||Gate No 58, Hadapsar, Pune 411028|
|40.||6221||Savitribai Phule Shikshan Prasarak Mandal\'s Sinhgad Institute of Business Management, Sangola, Solapur||Gat No. 273 / 2 / A, Kamlapur Ta. Sangola, Dist. Solapur 413001|
|41.||6227||Savitribai Phule Shikshan Prasarak Mandal\'s Sinhgad Institute of Business Management, Sangola, Solapur||Gat No. 273 / 2 / A, Kamlapur Ta. Sangola, Dist. Solapur, 413001|
|42.||6228||Dr. D.Y.Patil Pratishthan\'s Pad. Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute of Master of Computer Applications, Akurdi, Pune||Akurdi, Sector - 29, Nigdi Pradhikaran, Akurdi, Pune 411044|
|43.||6230||Audyogik Shikshan Mandal\'s Institute of Business Management & Research MCA Institue, Pune||Plot No. P - 90, MIDC, Block - C, Pimpri Industrial A rea Kishor Pumps Rd., Chinchwad, Pune 411019|
|44.||6244||Audyogik Shikshan Mandals, Institute of Computer Studies, Pune||Survey No. 29 / 1 & 2 A, CTS No. 4695, PCMC Building, Pimpri, Waghere, Pune 411018|
|45.||6270||Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering and Polytechnic, Satara||Rayat Shikshan Sanstha\'s Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering, Near Circuit House, Sadar Bazar, Camp - Satara|
|46.||6319||Shahajirao Patil Vikas Pratishthan, S.B.Patil College of Engineering, Vangali, Tal. Indapur||Gut No. 58, Village Vangali, Tal. Indapur Dist. Pune|
|47.||6647||Sinhgad Institute of Computer Sciences, Korti Taluka Pandharpur||At Post Korti, Taluka Pandharpur, Pandharpur - Karad Road, Dist Solapur 413304|
|48.||6752||Jayawant Shikshan Prasarak Mandal, Jayawant Technical Campus, Tathawade, Pune.||S.No. 82 / 2, Pune-Mumbai Bypass Highway, Tathawade, Ta l-Mulshi, Pune. 411033|
|49.||6755||JSPM narhe Technical Campus, Pune.||S.No.12 / 2 / 2, 14 / 9, Narhe, Pune 411041|
Note : In the event, if the Medical Council of India permitting an increase in the existing courses or any new courses sanctioned in the PG medical seats during the course of admissions of the year 2016 those seats will also be filled up from the merit list available without issuing any further notification.
The admissions into the courses are subject to outcome of writ petitions pending with the Hon’ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh / Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
NIMSET MD MS 2016 Exam Pattern
1. The entrance examination is common to all post – graduate courses and consists of 150 single best response type MCQs covering all subjects carrying 150 marks to be answered in 150 minutes duration.
2. An approximate break ‐ up of the question paper is given below :
|Sr. No.||Institute Code||Institute Name||Institute Address|
|1.||1101||Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering,Shegaon||S.S.G.M.C.E Campus, Khamgaon Road, Shegaon Dist. Buldhana|
|2.||1102||Vidya Bharati Mahavidyalaya Department of Research and PG Studies in Science & Management, Amravati||C. K. Naidu Road, Camp Area, Amaravti|
|3.||1105||Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology & Research, Amravati||Anjangaon Bari Road, Badnera, Amravati|
|4.||1266||Harikisan Maloo Institute Of Management & Technology, Amravati||Opp. Deshmukh Lawns, Shegaaon Rahatgaon Road, Amravati.|
|5.||2008||Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad||Station Road, Osmanpura, Aurangabad|
|6.||2015||Puranmal Lahoti Government Polytechnic, Latur||Ausa Road Latur , 413531|
|7.||2020||Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nanded||Vishnupuri, Nanded|
|8.||3012||Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute ( VJTI ), Matunga, Mumbai||H.R. Mahajani Marg, Matunga, Mumbai|
3. Approximately, 15% of the questions will be of Assertion – Reasoning type, 15% will be multi response type and the remaining will be of standard MCQ type. Irrespective of question types, questions may be based on images, clinical problem solving, diagnostic algorithms etc. Sample questions are available at the website : www.nimsexams.in
4. The syllabus for NIMSET Entrance Test shall be that of MBBS standard of the Universities in Andhra Pradesh State.
5. All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
6. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and negative marks will be given.
7. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark.
8. Zero mark will be given for the questions not answered.
9. Negative marks will be given for incorrect response. For every incorrect response 0.25 marks will be deducted.
10. The NIMSET 2016 Entrance Test shall be conducted at the venue and date and time specified by the institute.
11. Candidates will receive one of the four sets of a question booklet. The same questions will be arrange in different order in each set. It is the candidate’s responsibility to darken the appropriate question booklet code in the OMR answer sheet. Candidate should also write the OMR answer sheet serial number in the question booklet and return it to the invigilator at the end of examination. OMR answer sheets of the candidates not complying with instructions or resorting to malpractice of any kind will not be evaluated.
12. The minimum percentage of marks of eligibility in the NIMSET Entrance Examination for admission to postgraduate medical courses shall be 50% for general category candidates, 45% for persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs as defined earlier and 40% for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes.
NIMSET MD MS 2016 Application Form
- NIMSET 2016 MD MS Application Form and Prospectus are available at University website www.nimsexams.in.
- A candidate must submit both soft and hard copies of the NIMSET 2016 MD MS Application form.
- A demand draft from any nationalized bank may be obtained for 2,000/- ( Rupees two thousand only ) in favour of “Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,” payable at Hyderabad or by paying 2000/- in NIMS cash counter in person. The candidates must write his / her name and application registration number on the back side of the DD / NIMS cash receipt.
- The hard copy of the NIMSET filled-in application form with all necessary documents and the DD / NIMS cash receipt shall be submitted either in person or by post to the following address on or before 5:00 PM 18th March, 2016. The Associate Dean,
Aptitude Testing, Academic 3,
2nd Floor, OPD Block ( Old Building ),
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta,
Hyderabad – 500 082,
NIMSET MD MS 2016 Selection Method
1. Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the Common Entrance Test i.e. NIMSET BS 2016.
2. In the event of two or more candidates securing equal marks in the entrance examination, their inter se merit in the descending order shall be determined as follows :
- Candidate scoring less negative marks followed by
- Candidate securing higher aggregate marks in Final MBBS examination ( Part I and Part II ) will be followed by
- Candidate senior in age
3. The marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination and merit list along with the names of candidates qualified for counseling will be displayed on the notice board of the Institute / website www.nims.edu.in on the date specified. In case the candidate fails to report for counseling he / she forfeits the right to admission.
4. Candidates have to report for counseling on the date specified in person. No request for postponing the date of counseling or request to appear at an earlier date shall be entertained. In case, a candidate fails to report for counseling at the date and time specified, he / she forfeits the right to admission and the seat shall be offered to the next candidate in the merit list. The candidates recommended for provisional admission are required to pay an amount of 10,000/- ( Rupees ten thousand only ) towards counseling fee immediately. This amount will be adjusted against the admission fee to be paid along with the balance of the admission fee to be collected at the time of admission. In case, the candidate does not, for any reason, report for admission before specified date he / she will forfeit the counseling fee.
5. The candidate selected at counseling will be given a provisional admission letter.
NIMSET MD MS Results 2016
NIMSET MD MS 2016 Exam Date
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Science MD MS Entrance Exam was conducted on 6th March, 2016
NIMSET MD MS 2016 Result
NIMSET MD MS 2016 Results has been declared
NIMSET MD MS 2016 Important Dates
NIMSET MPT Entrance Examination 2017
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences invites Applications from eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh for admission into Master of Physiotherapy Course for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
Specialty, Number of Seats and Duration of Course
|Start of online filling of Application Form||1st January, 2016; Friday|
|Last date for filling online application||8th February, 2016 ( up to 11.59 PM for online fee submission. For offline fee submission up to bank timing )|
|Last date for Submission of Form after filling online||12th February, 2016 Friday ( up to 5:30 PM )|
|Declaration of short listed candidates for GD and PI||19th February, 2016; Friday|
|Date of GD / PI||6th March, 2016; Sunday|
|Declaration of Merit list||16th March, 2016; Wednesday|
|Last date for submission of semester fee||31st March, 2016; Thursday|
|Declaration of second list for admission ( in case of vacancy )||4th April, 2016; Monday|
|Last date for submission of semester fee||15th April, 2016; Friday|
|Declaration of third list for admission / declaration for spot round ( in case of vacancy )||19th April, 2016; Tuesday|
Note : One seat is reserved for in ‐ service candidate of NIMS who satisfies the requisite qualifications and qualifies himself / herself in entrance examination. This reservation shall be on horizontal basis.
NIMSET MPT 2017 Eligibility
Prior Qualification Required :
- Candidate holding a Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and completed / shall be completing 6 months internship by 30th September, 2015 in India or a Foreign University with at least 10+2+4 years of educational pattern and a minimum of 6 months internship.
- However, since 4 years course and 6 months Internship did not exist before 1998, candidates who have qualified and completed the internship before 31st December, 1998 shall be eligible for this course if they have at least 10+2+3 years of educational pattern and 6 months of internship. Deadline for completion of internship is 30th September, 2015.
- The candidates who have already registered for any degree or studying regular course and applying for admission to another course in NIMS, shall resign such training course in the Institute duly fulfilling the conditions of the bond and failure to do so, their applications for admission to the other course will be rejected.
NIMSET 2017 Age Limit
The minimum age for admission shall be 22 years completed as on 31st December, 2015 and should not be more than 35 years as on 31st December, 2015. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years in the case of SC and ST candidates. For in ‐ service ( NIMS ) candidates, the age limit is not applicable.
NIMSET MPT 2017 Application Form
1. Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences Application form is available at www.nims.edu.in
2. A candidate must submit hard copy of the application form.
3. The application form may be downloaded and filled appropriately. Please note that all the columns in the application form require to be filled in. Incomplete and hand written application forms are liable to be rejected.
4. The filled in application form will have to be printed, signed and sent to the following address :
2nd floor, Old OPD Block,
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,
Hyderabad – 500 082.on or before 5.00 P.M. of 02nd September, 2015 along with
- All the documents mentioned in the annexure I and
- A demand draft.
5. A demand draft for 1,100/‐ ( Rupees one thousand and one hundred only ) drawn in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences or NIMS Cash Receipt dated between 21st August, 2015 to 02nd September, 2015 will have to be submitted simultaneously along with the filled‐in application. The candidate must write his / her name and the course applied for on the back side of Bank Draft / NIMS Cash Receipt. Application fee is non‐refundable even if the application is summarily rejected.
6. The filled in applications received after the prescribed date and time shall not be considered. The institute will not be responsible for non ‐ receipt of applications or delay in postal transit.
7. An acknowledgement along with registration number will be sent to the respective candidate by e‐mail after the application is processed.
8. The in ‐ service ( NIMS ) candidates should have a minimum of five years regular service. Applications should be forwarded by the appointing authority.
9. The candidates who are in‐service seeking admission into MPT course shall submit service certificate and No Objection Certificate in original issued only by the appointing authority along with the application.
10. Any candidate of reserved category, if at all, failed to submit the certificate of social status along with application, his / her candidature will be assumed as ‘Open Category ( OC )’.
NIMSET MPT 2017 Method of Selection
1. Selection will be made based on the performance of the candidates at the entrance test.
2. In case of equality of marks in the entrance examination, the following criteria will be adopted to resolve the ties :
- Candidate obtaining higher total percentage of marks in B.P.T. examination followed by
- Candidate elder in age will be placed higher in the merit list in that order
3. The marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination and the names of candidates qualified for counselling will be displayed on the notice board of the institute / website on the date notified. In case the candidate fails to report for counselling he / she forfeits the right to admission.4. The selection shall be based on the merit in the entrance examination. The statutory reservation rules and GOP No. 646 dated 10th July, 1979 for local area reservations will be followed during counselling. Candidates have to report for counselling in person with a counselling fee of 25,000/‐ ( Rupees twenty five thousand only ). No request for postponing the date of counselling or request to appear at an earlier date shall be entertained. In case, a candidate fails to report for counselling at the date and time specified, he / she forfeits the right to admission and the seat shall be offered to the next candidate in the merit list. The candidates recommended for provisional admission are required to pay an amount of 25,000/‐ ( Rupees twenty five thousand only ) towards counselling fee immediately. This amount will be adjusted against the fee to be paid along with the balance of the annual fee to be collected at the time of admission. In case the candidate does not, for any reason, report for admission before the specified date he / she will forfeit the seat and counselling fee.
NIMSET MPT Results 2017
NIMSET MPT 2015 Exam Date
Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences MPT Entrance exam was conducted on 19th September, 2015
NIMSET MPT 2015 Result Date
NIMSET MPT Entrance Exam 2015 Result has been declared
NIMSET MPT 2017 Counselling Procedure
1. The candidates qualified for counselling will be called on the specified date for counselling.
2. The parameters considered during the counselling are :
- The roster point
- Social category allotted for that roster point
- Merit order of the candidate belonging to the category and
- Availability of subject of the candidate’s choice within the university area he / she belongs to if applicable.
3. The candidates will be called in the order of roster point and asked to choose the subject of their choice. The first roster point for this year 2015 happens to be 46 and is allotted to Open Category ( OC ). Therefore, the top ranker among Merit List ( irrespective of social status ) will be called first and will be asked to choose the subject of his / her choice and will be allotted the subject, provided a seat is available within the university area ( if applicable ) he / she belongs to. Similarly, the second candidate to be called will be the top ranker among SC category. The third candidate shall be top ranker among Merit List ( irrespective of social class ) candidates and so on. As the counselling proceeds, if a subject selected by a candidaties not available by virtue of getting filled up before, he / she will be allotted a subject of his / her second choice. The other restriction the candidate will have while selecting a particular subject is the availability of seat within the local university area he / she belongs to. In case it is not available the candidate will be asked his / her next choice where a seat is available within the university area he / she belongs to.
|Sl. No||Date||Day||Timing||Subject ( Code No. )|
|1.||1st March, 2016||Tuesday||10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||Accountancy ( 225 )|
Apparel Designing & Decoration ( 266 )
Confectionery ( 285 )
Auto Transmission ( 323 )
Electronic Materials & Workshop Practice ( 332 )
Community Health Nursing-II ( 362 )
Travel Formalities ( 357 )
Biology ( Vocational ) ( 292 )
Computer Software Application ( 316 )
Food Production ( 271 )
Olericulture ( 384 )
|2.||3rd March, 2016||Thursday||10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||Computer Application ( 233 )|
Clothing Construction ( 267 )
Bakery ( 284 )
Automobile Engineering - II ( 322 )
Digital Electronics & Computers ( 331 )
Fundamental of Nursing-II ( 361 )
Chemistry ( Vocational ) ( 291 )
Mathematics ( Vocational ) ( 311 )
Pomology ( 383 )
|3.||9th March, 2016||Wednesday||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM||General Foundation Course ( 202 )|
|4.||11th March, 2016||Friday||10.00 AM to 12.30 PM||English Communication Skills ( 201 )|
|5.||14th March, 2016||Monday||10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||Stenography ( 213 )|
Life Insurance ( 231 )
Business Communication & Advertising ( 252 )
Fiber to Fabric and Fashion Marketing ( 265 )
Food Science and Costing ( 286 )
Auto Servicing & Garage Management ( 371 )
Maternity & Child Health - II ( 363 )
Electronic & Electrical Measurements ( 341 )
Cost Accounting & Taxation ( 221 )
Functional Management ( 244 )
Introduction to the Hospitality Industry ( 356 )
Vegetable, Floriculture and Landscaping ( 295 )
Computer Organization and Operating System ( 315 )
Applied & Consumer Electronics ( 333 )
Food & Beverage Service ( 272 )
Floriculture ( 385 )
|6.||17th March, 2016||Thursday||10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon||Office Procedure & Practice ( 215 )|
General Insurance ( 232 )
Marketing Management ( 254 )
Dyeing & Printing ( 264 )
Accommodation Operation ( 274 )
Auto Electricals ( 372 )
Domestic & Consumer Appliances ( 342 )
Psychology , Mental Hygiene, Mental diseases & Sociology ( 364 )
Principles & Practice of Auditing ( 222 )
Industrial Administration ( 245 )
Travel Agency Operations & Ticketing ( 355 )
Commercial Crops ( 294 )
Web Technology ( 317 )
Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation ( 334 )
Gardening & Landscaping ( 386 )
The University Area Reservation as per the provisions of Annexure IV of GOP 646 dated 10th July, 1979 applicable for state‐wide universities is as follows :
Note : The distribution of seats among local and non‐local is prepared in accordance with the principles laid down in Full Bench Judgment of the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh, reported in Dr.B.Sudhakar Vs. Union of India & Others and the Judgement in W.P.No.26303 of 2013, dated 30‐09‐2013.
Process of NIMSET MPT Counselling 2017
1. Hall Ticket issued to the candidate for entrance examination must be produced for entry to counselling hall.
2. Qualified candidates have to report for counselling in person with hall ‐ ticket, counselling fee and other required documents.
3. Provisional certificate of BPT degree is permissible for those candidates who had passed the BPT course in the year 2015 only.
4. No TA / DA will be paid to any category of candidate called for counselling. All candidates should attend counselling at their own expenses. They should make their own arrangements for stay at Hyderabad.
5. Option once exercised during counselling is final. A candidate who has opted for and allotted a particular seat in the first counselling will not be permitted for second / further counselling.
6. The candidate has to attend in person for counselling. No proxy / representative is permitted under any circumstances into the counselling hall.
7. Second counselling will be held, if seats are vacant, on the date specified. The dates and eligible candidates shall be notified in NIMS website and no personal intimation will be sent.
8. A candidate who is present for the first counselling but does not opt at his category rank will be eligible to attend second counselling.
9. Any seat remaining vacant after the second counselling due to candidate’s resigning (or) not opting for the discipline, will be available for the final open selection counselling.
10. Institute is not responsible for any unforeseen events preventing the candidate from reaching for counselling and the candidate will be considered absent under such circumstances.
NIMSET MPT 2017 Important Dates
|1.||04th March, 2016||Friday||English|
|2.||5th March, 2016||Saturday||i) Music ( Hindustani Vocal / Hindustani Instrumental Melodic ) |
ii) Hindustani Instrumental Percussion
|3.||18th March, 2016||Friday||Political Science|
|4.||8th March, 2016||Tuesday||Mathematics|
|5.||10th March, 2016||Thursday||Economics|
|6.||09th March, 2016||Wednesday||History|
|7.||19th March, 2016||Saturday||i) Biology|
ii) Business Studies
iii) French / Urdu
|8.||15th March, 2016||Tuesday||Hindi|
|9.||14th March, 2016||Monday||Geograpgy|
|10.||16th March, 2016||Wednesday||i) Accountancy|
|11.||17th March, 2016||Thursday||Human Ecology & Family Science ( H.Sc. )|
|12.||12th March, 2016||Saturday||i) Chemistry|
ii) Dance ( Kathak/Bharat Natyam )
iii) Fine Arts : Painting, Graphic, Sculpture and Applied Arts ( Commercial Arts ) :- 8.45 AM to 10.00 AM
|13.||11th March, 2016||Friday||Public Administration|
|14.||21st March, 2016||Monday||i) Physical Education|
|15.||22nd March, 2016||Tuesday||Computer Science ( I.P. )|
|16.||29th March, 2016||Tuesday||Sociology|
|17.||26th March, 2016||Saturday||i) Philosophy|
ii) Automobiles ( NSQF ) ( Fast Track )
iii) Healthcare ( NSQF ) ( Fast Track )
iv) Information Technology Enabled Services ( ITES ) ( NSQF ) ( Fast Track )
v) Security ( NSQF ) ( Fast Track )
vi) Retail ( NSQF ) ( Fast Track )
|18.||23rd March, 2016||Wednesday||Psychology|
|19.||28th March, 2016||Monday||Sanskrit|