Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Test – NIMSET 2014
NIMSET MD MS 2014 Entrance Exam
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences,
( A University Established Under the State Act )
Hyderabad – 500 082,
Phone No. : +914023489244, +914023489245,
Website : http://nims.ap.nic.in/.
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences invites applications from eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh for admission into MD / MS Post Graduate Medical Specialty Courses for the year 2014.
NIMSET MD MS 2014 Exam Date
|NIMSET MD MS 2014 Exam Date : 16th February, 2014 ( Sunday ); 10.00 AM|
NIMSET MD MS 2014 Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidates who have passed MBBS examination from Medical Colleges recognized by MCI and completed Internship at the time of their applying are eligible. Candidates who will be completing Internship on or before 31st March, 2014 are also eligible to apply, provided they submit a certificate to the effect that is signed by the Principal / Dean.
2. Requirement of compulsory rotating internship shall not be condoned unless approved by the Medical Council of India ( MCI ). The condonation of compulsory rotating internship shall be restricted to the period up to 31/03/2014 and not beyond that date. The condonation certificate from MCI must be submitted along with the application form.
3. The candidates who have already registered for any regular or part time course at NIMS and would like to apply for admission to another course at NIMS, shall resign from such Training / course in the Institute duly fulfilling the conditions of the bond and failure to do so will render their applications for admission liable to be rejected.
NIMSET MD MS 2014 Seats
Number of seats, duration of course and entry qualification required :
|Subject||Seats||Duration - Years||Entry Qualification|
|MD ( Anaesthesiology )||7||3||MBBS|
|MD ( Bio ‐ Chemistry )||4||3||MBBS|
|MD ( General Medicine )||4||3||MBBS|
|MD ( Hospital Administration )||3||3||MBBS|
|MS ( Orthopaedics )||4||3||MBBS|
|MD ( Pathology )||5||3||MBBS|
|MD ( Radiotherapy )||1||3||MBBS|
Note : In the event, if the Medical Council of India permitting an increase in the existing courses or any new courses sanctioned in the PG medical seats during the course of admissions of the year 2014 those seats will also be filled up from the merit list available without issuing any further notification.
The admissions into the courses are subject to outcome of writ petitions pending with the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh and Supreme Court of India.
NIMSET MD MS 2014 Exam Pattern
1. The entrance examination is common to all post – graduate courses and consists of 150 single best response type MCQs covering all subjects carrying 150 marks to be answered in 150 minutes duration.
2. An approximate break ‐ up of the question paper is given below :
|Subject||No. of MCQs|
|Radio - diagnosis||8|
3. Approximately, 15% of the questions will be of Assertion – Reasoning type, 15% will be multi response type and the remaining will be of standard MCQ type. Irrespective of question types, questions may be based on images, clinical problem solving, diagnostic algorithms etc. Sample questions are available at the website : http://nimsexams.in/.
4. The syllabus for NIMSET Entrance Test shall be that of MBBS standard of the Universities in Andhra Pradesh State.
5. All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
6. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and negative marks will be given.
7. Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark.
8. Zero mark will be given for the questions not answered.
9. Negative marks will be given for incorrect response. For every incorrect response 0.25 marks will be deducted.
10. The NIMSET 2014 Entrance Test shall be conducted at the venue and date and time specified by the institute.
11. Candidates will receive one of the four sets of a question booklet. The same questions will be arrange in different order in each set. It is the candidate’s responsibility to darken the appropriate question booklet code in the OMR answer sheet. Candidate should also write the OMR answer sheet serial number in the question booklet and return it to the invigilator at the end of examination. OMR answer sheets of the candidates not complying with instructions or resorting to malpractice of any kind will not be evaluated.
12. The minimum percentage of marks of eligibility in the NIMSET Entrance Examination for admission to postgraduate medical courses shall be 50% for general category candidates, 45% for persons with locomotory disability of lower limbs as defined earlier and 40% for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes.
Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences Related : NIMSET 2014 Entrance Exam, NIMSET MD MS 2014 Exam Date, NIMSET 2014 Entrance Exam Schedule, Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences Entrance Test – NIMSET 2014, NIMSET 2014 Super Specialty Exam Date, NIMSET 2014 Admission Notification, NIMSET MD MS 2014 Eligibility, NIMSET 2014 Age Limit, NIMSET 2014 Educational Qualifications, NIMSET 2014 MD MS Seats, NIMSET 2014 Exam Pattern, Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences 2014 Admission Test, NIMSET 2014 Entrance Test Date, When NIMSET 2014 Medical Entrance Exam, NIMSET 2014 Exam Duration, NIMSET MD MS 2014 Eligibility Conditions, NIMSET 2014 MD MS Seats Reservation, NIMSET 2014 Exam Scheme, NIMSET 2014 Question Paper Pattern, NIMSET 2014 Medical Course, NIMSET 2014 MD MS Programs, NIMSET 2014 Brochure,
NIMSET Medical Entrance Exam 2014 – NIMSET Exam Date 2014 – NIMSET Eligibility 2014 – NIMSET 2014 Examination Pattern – NIMSET 2014 Seats Details.
Posted In medical entrance exam : nizam institute of medical sciences : Leave a response for nizams institute of medical sciences entrance test – nimset 2014 by suganya