National Institute of Unani Medicine Entrance Exam 2017
National Institute of Unani Medicine invites applications for admission to the Mahire Tib MD Unani & Mahire Jarahat MS Unani to the following Courses for the year 2017 – 2020.
National Institute of Unani Medicine 2017 MD MS Subjects :
- Moalajat ( Medicine )
- Ilmul Advia ( Pharmacology )
- Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib ( PSM )
- Niswan wa Qabalat ( OBG )
- Ilmul Saidla ( Unani Pharmacy )
- Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya ( Basic Principles )
- Ilaj – bit – Tadbeer ( Regimenal Therapy )
- Jarahat ( Surgery )
NIUM 2017 MD MS Course Duration
- National Institute of Unani Medicine total duration of the Mahire Tib MD Unani & Mahire Jarahat MS Unani courses will be of Three Years.
NIUM MD MS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
A Candidate must have obtained the Kamile Tib o Jarahat ( BUMS ) degree or any other degree in Unani Medicine as recognized by CCIM and must have completed 06 months / 12 months internship / house job as the case may be, on or before September, 2017 i.e. the last date for applying for MD ( Unani ) through Online. The right of admission of any candidate, who has not completed the internship by September, 2017, stands automatically cancelled and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
NIUM 2017 MD MS Seats :
No. of Seats ( Provisional )
|Moalajat ( Medicine )||08|
|Llmul Advia ( Pharmacology )||08|
|Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib ( PSM )||07|
|Niswan wa Qabalat ( OBG )||07|
|Llmul Saidla ( Unani Pharmacy )||04|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya ( Basic Principles )||04|
|Llaj bit Tadbeer ( Regimenal Therapy )||05|
|Jarahat ( Surgery )||04|
NIUM 2017 Seats Reservation :
- Presently two seats are reserved for Foreign National Students ( One for BIMSTEC Countries and the other for other countries ). The students nominated by Central Government under this Category will be admitted directly, on the recommendation of ICCR, New Delhi. They will not be required to appear in the Entrance Test. Seats for foreign students are subsumed in the total No. of seats.
- Four seats are reserved under Government of India ( GOI ) Nomination category, one each in Moalajat, Ilmul Advia, Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib & Niswan wa Qabalat. Under this category the Teachers / Medical Officers working in any Government organisation, nominated by Government of India, will be admitted directly in NIUM. They will not be required to appear in the Entrance Test. No application will be entertained by NIUM for nomination under this category.
- The seats remaining vacant if any, under GOI nomination category due to non – availability of Teachers / Medical Officers ( In – service ), nominated by Government of India, will be filled up by the candidates who belong to the deficient states. However, such candidates will have to appear in the Entrance Test and obtain the minimum qualifying marks to be eligible for admissions in this category. The candidates belonging to deficient states** will be admitted subject to availability ofthe seats under this category only, and from the merit list of the Entrance test, prepared separately for this category. The applications of such candidates should also be forwarded by the concerned state government.
- Besides the above categories, reservations will be given to SC, ST, P.W.D, OBC ( not belonging to creamy layer ), and to any other category, as per the guidelines of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
- OBC ( Non creamy layer ) candidates applying for the seat reserved for OBC should submit with his / her application a copy of the certificate regarding his / her ‘OBC’ status & non creamy layer status issued on or before the closing date for receipt of application form as per advertisement. The certificate should be submitted as per the format given in GI DOPT OM No.36033/28/94-Estt(Res) dt.02/07/1992, OBC certificate obtained after the due date for receipt of application form that is September, 2017 shall not be considered. In case any candidate written as OBC Category and not forwarding / enclosing the certificate as required in the prescribed format, he / she shall be considered as General Candidate.
- In case of non-availability of the eligible candidates in any of the above reservation categories, the vacant seats will be filled up from the General Merit list, prepared on the basis of the performance in Entrance Test.
- The candidate is having right to choose only one category for reservation.
- The candidates are required to see the website of the Institute for any further notification and modifications in this regard.
To Know More Details About NIUM Entrance Exam 2017 Click Here
NIUM 2017 Application Form
Candidate’s has / have to apply for admission only through Online. Application not received through Online shall not be entertained. For further information candidate/s may visit the institute’s website www.nium.in or nium.logisys.org
For further details / information about NIUM Entrance test candidates may log on to institute website www.nium.in before applying through online.
After applying through Online, candidate’s has / have to forward hard copy of application form ( Printout taken along with attested copies of enclosures and bank challan in original to this :
Institute addressing Convener,
National Institute of Unani Medicine,
Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road,
Bangalore – 560 091.
on or before October, 2017 as already intimated in the schedule of admission. For considering the eligibility of candidate.
The envelope containing the Application Form should be super scribed “Application for P.G.E.T. ( Unani )” 2017.
NIUM 2017 Entrance Test Fee :
The candidate has to strictly follow the instructions given below for payment of NIUM Entrance Examination Fees.
- NIUM MD MS Unani Entrance Test Fees payment has to be made through Challan System ( Form 1 ) in State Bank of India Branch only.
- The Challan can be downloaded from the website www.nium.in or nium.logisys.org
- The receipt of the Challan in original for payment of requisite fees duly signed and sealed by the SBI Branch has to be attached along with the application form compulsorily.
- In case of non attachment of the challan receipt against the payment of fee, the application shall be summarily rejected.
- The details of fees to be paid inclusive of Bank charges are as under :
- General 2050/-
- OBC 2050/-
- GOI Nominee / In – Service 2050/-
- SC / ST Category 1050/-
- PWD Category 1050/-
NIUM 2017 Application Form Enclosures :
- Printed online application form duly filled in all respect.
- Original Challan receipt for payment of fees ( Attested true copies of the following documents must be enclosed along with the Application Form. The originals of these shall be produced for verification at the time of Counselling / admission )
- High school / Secondary or equivalent examination certificate for proof of Date of birth.
- Marks sheet of all examinations from first to final year / proof of degree relating to the qualifying examination.
- Certificate of 06 months / 12 months compulsory internship / house job after passing the final examination as per eligibility requirements.
- Caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent Authority ( In case of SC / ST candidates as per the enclosed format.
- In case of OBC Candidates Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format of Government of India mentioning clearly that the candidate does not belong to Creamy layer as per the enclosed format.
- Candidates with whole body physical disability ranging above 40% should produce a medical certificate issued by the Chairman State Disability board or any equivalent authority in the field of concerned disability along with the application form for the entrance test. Candidates suffering from hearing disability should compulsorily obtain and produce a BSER ( Brain Stem Evoked Response ) Audiometry Report from NIMHANS / Manipal Hospital / Government Speech and Hearing Institute, Lingarajpuram, Bangalore or from any other hospital, recognized by the National Disability Board. At the time of counselling, the candidates are required to produce their original medical certificates before a Committee comprising of the Director, NIUM, as Chairman and one of the specialists from the department of Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology and ENT as the case may be. Persons with the disability shall have the same meaning assigned to it in the “Persons with Disabilities ( Equal Opportunities, Protection and Rights and Participation ) Act 1995 ( Central Act 1/1995 ). The candidates with disability of less than 40% will not be eligible for claiming a seat under Physically Disabled Category.
Note : The Physically Disabled candidates who fail to appear before the committee on the day fixed for medical examination will not be eligible for selection of a seat under Physically Disabled quota.
- Two – recent passport size photographs of the candidate along with the Application Form.
- Registration Certificate.
To Know More Details About NIUM Application Form 2017 Click Here
NIUM 2017 MD MS Unani Results
NIUM 2017 Entrance Exam Date :
National Institute of Unani MD MS Entrance Exam was conducted on October, 2017.
NIUM 2017 MD MS Result :
NIMU Entrance Exam 2017 Results will be Declared Soon.
Please keep watching this page, to check your NIUM 2017 MD MS Unani…
To Know More Details About NIUM Exam Results 2017 Click Here
NIUM 2017 Important Dates
|1.||Last date for submission of Application through online only||September, 2017|
|2.||Date of Entrance Test||September, 2017|
Contact Details :
National Institute of Unani Medicine,
Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road,
Bangalore – 560 091,
Karnataka State, India,
Phone No. : +91 80 23584260,
Fax : +91 80 23584180,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.nium.in.