NIUM 2021 Application Form
Candidate’s has / have to apply for admission only through Online. Application not received through Online shall not be entertained. For further information candidate/s may visit the institute’s website www.nium.in or nium.logisys.org
For further details / information about NIUM Entrance test candidates may log on to institute website www.nium.in before applying through online.
After applying through Online, candidate’s has / have to forward hard copy of application form ( Printout taken along with attested copies of enclosures and bank challan in original to this :
Institute addressing Convener,
National Institute of Unani Medicine,
Kottigepalya, Magadi Main Road,
Bangalore – 560 091.
on or before September, 2021 as already intimated in the schedule of admission. For considering the eligibility of candidate.
The envelope containing the Application Form should be super scribed “Application for P.G.E.T. ( Unani )” 2021.
NIUM 2021 Entrance Test Fee
The candidate has to strictly follow the instructions given below for payment of NIUM Entrance Examination Fees.
- NIUM MD MS Unani Entrance Test Fees payment has to be made through Challan System ( Form 1 ) in State Bank of India Branch only.
- The Challan can be downloaded from the website www.nium.in or nium.logisys.org
- The receipt of the Challan in original for payment of requisite fees duly signed and sealed by the SBI Branch has to be attached along with the application form compulsorily.
- In case of non attachment of the challan receipt against the payment of fee, the application shall be summarily rejected.
- The details of fees to be paid inclusive of Bank charges are as under :
- General ₹ 2050/-
- OBC ₹ 2050/-
- GOI Nominee / In – Service ₹ 2050/-
- SC / ST Category ₹ 1050/-
- PWD Category ₹ 1050/-
NIUM 2021 Application Form Enclosures
- Printed online application form duly filled in all respect.
- Original Challan receipt for payment of fees ( Attested true copies of the following documents must be enclosed along with the Application Form. The originals of these shall be produced for verification at the time of Counselling / admission )
- High school / Secondary or equivalent examination certificate for proof of Date of birth.
- Marks sheet of all examinations from first to final year / proof of degree relating to the qualifying examination.
- Certificate of 06 months / 12 months compulsory internship / house job after passing the final examination as per eligibility requirements.
- Caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent Authority ( In case of SC / ST candidates as per the enclosed format.
- In case of OBC Candidates Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format of Government of India mentioning clearly that the candidate does not belong to Creamy layer as per the enclosed format.
- Candidates with whole body physical disability ranging above 40% should produce a medical certificate issued by the Chairman State Disability board or any equivalent authority in the field of concerned disability along with the application form for the entrance test. Candidates suffering from hearing disability should compulsorily obtain and produce a BSER ( Brain Stem Evoked Response ) Audiometry Report from NIMHANS / Manipal Hospital / Government Speech and Hearing Institute, Lingarajpuram, Bangalore or from any other hospital, recognized by the National Disability Board. At the time of counselling, the candidates are required to produce their original medical certificates before a Committee comprising of the Director, NIUM, as Chairman and one of the specialists from the department of Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology and ENT as the case may be. Persons with the disability shall have the same meaning assigned to it in the “Persons with Disabilities ( Equal Opportunities, Protection and Rights and Participation ) Act 1995 ( Central Act 1/1995 ). The candidates with disability of less than 40% will not be eligible for claiming a seat under Physically Disabled Category.
Note : The Physically Disabled candidates who fail to appear before the committee on the day fixed for medical examination will not be eligible for selection of a seat under Physically Disabled quota.
- Two – recent passport size photographs of the candidate along with the Application Form.
- Registration Certificate.
NIUM 2021 Important Dates
|1.||Last date for submission of Application through online only||September, 2017|
|2.||Date of Entrance Test||September, 2017|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.