NTRUHS PG Counselling 2015
Dr NTR University BUMS 2015 Counselling
All Original Certificates to be Submitted at the Time of Selection / Counseling
1) SSC or any equivalent examination showing date of birth and other particulars of the candidate.
2) Memorandum of Marks of the qualifying examination making eligible for admission i.e. Intermediate or Equivalent Examination.
3) Transfer Certificate
4) Candidates claiming eligibility about local / non – local should furnish relevant certificates in support of their claim.
5) Candidates who have studied in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- If the candidate has studied in any educational institution, study / bonafide certificate from VI to Intermediate ( Government / ZPH / Private School or College ) shall be submitted.
- A candidate who has studied in 2 or more institutions in various places in Andhra Pradesh, study / bonafide certificate from VI to Intermediate ( Government / ZPH / Private School or College ) in those places shall be submitted.
- A candidate who has not studied a class in any school / institution, a residence certificate for that period only shall be submitted.
- Candidates who have not studied in any school / college in the state of A.P., but resided in Andhra Pradesh with private study in Andhra Pradesh seven years residence certificate mentioning the period of residence preceding the qualifying examination ( 6th to Inter ) by the candidate claiming eligibility as a local by virtue of residence shall be submitted.
6) Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside the state of Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years residence certificate of the either of the parents issued by MRO to claim seats under unreserved category.
7) Certificate of social status in case of one who belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes or Backward Classes issued by an Officer prescribed.
8) Candidate claiming eligibility of reservation under PH quota should furnish the required certificates in support their claim.
9) Passport size photo of the candidate attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Note : Attested copied of the above certificates shall be submitted alongwith the filled in application form.
Dr NTR University MD 2015 Counselling Schedule
NTR University MD Courses Counselling for exercising options for admission into MD ( Ayurveda ), MD ( Homoeo ) and MD ( Unani ) courses for the Academic Year 2015 – 2016 will be held from 10.00 A.M. at Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada on the dates mentioned against each course.
|Sl.No.||Course||Date of Counselling|
|1.||MD Ayurveda||October, 2014|
|2.||MD Homoeo||October, 2014|
|3.||MD Unani||October, 2014|
Dr NTR University MD 2015 Counselling Eligibility
- All the candidates qualified in the Entrance Test held on October, 2015 are eligible to attend counseling for exercising options for admission into MD ( Ayurveda ), MD ( Homoeo ) and MD ( Unani ) courses for the academic year 2015 – 2016.
- No individual intimation will be sent. List of selected candidates will be displayed in the University Website : www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in on November, 2015 and in the University Notice Board. The provisional selection intimations to the selected candidates will be sent by post.
- Further, the details of colleges and the available seats in the above courses will be displayed on the University website www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in and University notice board two days before the counseling.
Dr NTR University MD 2015 Counselling Registration
- The NTR University Counselling Registration Fee of 4,600/- for each course shall be paid by the candidate at the time of NTR University MD Course Admission through DD drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada” at the respective college only where he / she is admitted.
- Mere attending the counseling for exercising options does not confer right for a seat. If necessary, candidates have to stay for one more day.
- Counseling for exercising options and selections will be made as per the regulations of the University and GO.Ms.No.346 HM & FW ( R2 ) Dept. dated 10th December, 2010 and other relevant orders of the Government pertaining to respective courses.
- Candidates who fulfilled the regulations for admissions into MD ( Ayurveda ), MD ( Homoeo ) and MD ( Unani ) Courses for the year 2015 – 2016 are only eligible to attend counseling for exercising options for admission.
NTRUHS BSc Nursing 2015 Second Counselling
The Second & Final NTRUHS BSc Nursing Counselling for admissions into BSc Nursing course for 2014 – 2015 to fill up the vacant seats ( i.e. unfilled and not joined ) in existing colleges and also seats available in the newly affiliated colleges, if any, after first counseling will be held on the following dates as noted against the courses at Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
|Course||Date & Time||Rank / Merit Order|
|BSc Nursing||1st week of November, 2014||All candidates upto Last Rank|
|2nd week of November, 2014||Conversions, if any.|
All the eligible candidates who qualified in the NTR University Entrance Test held on September, 2015 for admissions into BSc Nursing course for the academic year 2015 – 2016 are only eligible to attend the counselling. The candidates who were absent in earlier counselling are also eligible. No individual intimation will be sent.
If any Seats left unfilled they will be converted and filled as per rules.
Further the details of vacancies will be displayed on the NTR University Website : http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in and University notice board one day in advance of the day of the counselling.
The selected candidates shall pay the University fee on the day of selection and shall submit all original certificates.
NTRUHS BSc Nursing 2015 First Counselling
1. Dr NTR University First Counselling for provisional admission into BSc Nursing course to fill up the seats available in the affiliated colleges of BSc Nursing will be held at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada on the dates noted below :
|Sl.No.||Course||Date & Time||Rank / Merit Order|
|1.||BSc Nursing||3rd week of October, 2014||*All candidates upto Last Rank|
|3rd week of October, 2014||All BC - A / B / C / D / E SC / ST category candidates upto Last Rank|
2. All candidates means candidates belonging to OC, BC – A / B / C / D / E, SC and ST categories.
3. All the eligible candidates who qualified in the Dr NTR University 2014 Entrance Test held on September, 2015 for admissions into BSc Nursing course for the academic year 2015 – 2016 are only eligible to attend the counselling.
4. The NTRUHS Seat Matrix for the BSc Nursing course will be displayed in Dr NTR University notice board and University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in, http://ugntruhs.in one day before the NTRUHS 2015 BSc Nursing Counselling.
5. The selected candidates shall pay the University fee on the day of selection and shall submit all original certificates.
6. Mere attending the counseling does not confer any right for a seat. If necessary, candidates have to stay for one more day.
NTRUHS PG Related : NTRUHS PG 2015 Counselling, NTRUHS PG 2015 Counselling Date, NTRUHS 2015 PG Medical Counselling, NTRUHS PG Counselling 2015, Dr NTR University 2015 Nursing Counselling, NTRUHS BUMS 2015 Counselling Schedule, NTRUHS PG 2015 Counselling Notification, NTRUHS PG 2015 Counselling Eligibility, NTRUHS PG 2015 Online Counselling, NTRUHS PG 2015 Counselling Fee, NTRUHS 2015 MD Counselling Venue, Dr NTR University PG Entrance Exam 2015 Counselling, NTRUHS 2015 PG Counselling Seats, NTRUHS 2015 PG Counselling Status, When NTRUHS MD 2015 Counselling, NTRUHS PG 2015 First Counselling Date, NTRUHS Vijayawada 2015 Rank wise Counselling, NTRUHS 2015 MD Counselling Rounds, NTRUHS PG Exam 2015 Counselling Procedure, NTRUHS PG 2015 Counselling Process, NTRUHS BUMS 2015 Counselling Allotment, NTRUHS BSc Nursing 2015 Category wise Counselling, NTRUHS PG 2015 Counselling Details, Dr NTR University of Health Sciences Vijayawada 2015 PG Counselling,
NTRUHS PG 2015 Counselling – Dr NTR University of Health Science 2015 Medical Counselling – NTRUHS PG 2015 Counselling Schedule – NTRUHS 2015 Counselling for PG – NTRUHS PG 2015 Counselling Venue
Posted In medical entrance exam : ntruhs pg : Leave a response for ntruhs pg counselling 2015 by amala