|Home Page||Application Form||Selection Process||Results||Counselling|
Important : As per the notification issued by the Ministry of Health & Family welfare, Government of India, there shall be a common counseling for all seats of Super Specialty courses of all the States at National Level to be conducted by the Director General of Health Services, New Delhi.
NTRUHS DM MCh Entrance Exam 2017
Dr NTR University of Health Sciences invites applications for admission to the Super Speciality DM and MCh ( Second PG ) Courses in the Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh for the Year 2017 – 2018.
NTRUHS DM MCh Eligibility 2017
Candidates who are already studying D.M. / M.Ch course shall not be permitted to appear for the entrance test unless they discontinue the course by remitting the bond amount and stipend drawn upto that date before submitting the application form. Such candidates shall have to submit a certificate issued by the head of the institution to that effect alongwith the
Note : If a candidate is found to have concealed any information regarding this matter, the registration of such a candidate is liable to be cancelled. Further disciplinary action will be taken by the University against him / her.
The candidates shall be local or non-local as per G.O.P.No.646, dated 10th July, 1979 of Education (W) Department of Government of Andhra Pradesh as amended from time to time.
NTRUHS DM MCh Seats 2017
The number of seats available in the Medical Colleges for the year 2017 – 18 are as follows :
|S.No.||Course||Eligible Qualifications||NTRUHS PG Seats Available|
|OMC, Hyd||GMC, Sec' bad||AMC, Vsp.||GMC, Guntur||RMC, Kkd||NMC, Nellore||NRI Ckk||MMC, Khm|
|1||M.Ch. ( Genito Urinary Surgery )||MS ( G.S ) / DNB ( GS )||2+2**||2||3||2*||0||2*||0||1*|
|2||M.Ch. ( Neuro Surgery )||MS ( G.S ) / DNB ( GS )||6||2*||3||2*||2*||2*||1*||2*|
|3||M.Ch. ( Plastic Surgery )||MS ( G.S ) / DNB ( GS )||8||3*||2*||0||1*||0||0||0|
|4||M.Ch. ( Pediatric Surgery )||MS ( G.S ) / DNB ( GS )||8||0||1||2*||2*||0||0||0|
|5||M.Ch. ( CTS )||MS ( G.S ) / DNB ( GS )||5||1*||0||0||0||0||1*||0|
|6||M.Ch. ( Surgical Oncology )||MS ( G.S) / MS ( ENT ) / MS ( Ortho ) / MS ( Ob & Gyn )|
DNB ( GS ) / DNB ( ENT ) / DNB ( Ortho ) / DNB ( OBG )
|7||M.Ch ( Surgical Gastroenterology )||MS ( G.S ) / DNB ( GS )||1**||0||0||0||0||2*||0||0|
|8||DM ( Cardiology )||MD ( G.M. or Pediatrics / Respiratory Medicine ) DNB ( GM / Pediatrics / Respiratory Medicine )||7||1||2||0||0||2*||1*||0|
|9||DM ( Gastroenterology )||MD ( G.M. ) / MD ( Pediatrics ) / DNB ( GM )||3+1**||3*||3*||0||0||2*||0||0|
|10||DM ( Neurology )||MD ( G.M. or Pediatrics ) DNB ( GM / Paed )||1+2**||2*||3*||2*||0||2*||0||0|
|11||DM ( Nephrology )||MD ( G.M. or Pediatrics ) DNB ( GM / Paed )||2+1**||3*||3*||0||0||2*||0||0|
|12||DM ( Endocrinology )||MD ( GM or Pediatrics or Biochemistry ) DNB ( GM / paed / Bio )||2*||0||3*||0||0||1*||0||0|
|13||DM ( Neonatology )||MD ( Pediatrics ) / DNB ( Pediatrics )||2*||0||3*||0||0||2*||0||0|
|14||DM ( Neonatology )||MD ( Pediatrics ) / DNB ( Pediatrics )||1**||0||0||0||1*||0||0||0|
- * The Seats are Non – Statewide Seats.
- All Other Seats are Statewide Seats.
- If any New Seats are Permitted for the Current Academic Year, Those Seats will also be Added and Filled.
- The Admission / Number of Seats into the Colleges is subject to the Permission by the Goernment of india / Medical Council of India and Affiliation by the University.
NTRUHS DM MCh Seats Reservation 2017
All the seats are to be filled by open competition since these courses are second PG courses and subject to Regulation.
Reservation for local candidates :
- Admission to 85% of Statewide seats shall be reserved in favour of Andhra & Nagarjuna University Area, Osmania & Kakatiya University Area and Sri Venkateswara University Areain the ratio of 42:36:22 respectively as per the rules and the procedure specified in Annexure-IV of G.O.P.No.646, dated 10-7-1979 Education (W) Department of Government of A.P as amended from time to time. The remaining 15% of seats are unreserved seats.
- The admission to 85% of non-statewide seats shall be reserved in favour of local area as per the rules and the procedure specified in Annexure III of G.O.P. No.646, dt.10-7-1979, Education (W) Department, of Government of A.P as amended from time to time. The remaining 15% of seats are Un-reserved seats.
Definition of local areas and local candidates :
The part of the State comprising the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram,Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam be regarded as Andhra University Area.
The part of the State comprising the districts of Adilabad, Hyderabad, ( including twin cities ), Ranga Reddy, Khammam, Karimnagar, Medak, Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, Nizamabad and Warangal shall be regarded as the Osmania University Area.
The part of the State comprising the districts of Anantapur, Kurnool, Chittoor, Kadapa and Nellore shall be regarded as Sri Venkateswara University Area.