Important : NUUGET Entrance Exam will be based on NEET UG.
NUUGET Entrance Exam 2018
Nitte University conducts Nitte University All India Entrance Test – NUUGET for MBBS & BDS Courses.
NUUGET 2018 Eligibility
Candidates who fulfill the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for the Entrance Test, namely :
- A candidate who has passed the Second year Pre – University or 12th standard or equivalent examination not earlier to 2013 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together. However, in case of SC/ST candidates it is 40%.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the minimum percentage of marks as at (1) are also eligible to apply.
- Must be 17 or more years of age as on 31st December, 2018.
- Must be a citizen of India.
NITTE University 2018 MBBS & BDS Seats
- MBBS ( 4 ½ years + 1 year Internship ) – 150 Seats
- BDS ( 4 years + 1 year Internship ) – 100 Seats
NUUGET 2018 Application Form
- Application form is available online. Entrance test fee of 1750/- ( One Thousand Seven Hundred Only ) should be paid through Online payment mode. Applicant can apply online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the internet.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
Note : NITTE NUUGET Applications Forms are liable for rejection if :
- It is not online
- Incomplete and incorrect
- Photograph is not of recent origin
- Photograph / signature not uploaded as per instructions
- Entrance Test Fee is not received
To know more about NUUGET Eligibility & Application Form Click Here
NUUGET 2018 Exam Centres
The computer Based Test ( CBT ) shall be conducted in the 20 ( Twenty ) cities listed below :
Candidates may opt for two preferences i.e preference I and preference II as per their convenience while choosing the test centre. During the allocation, the test center will be allotted as per the candidate’s preference. However, University reserves the right to change / cancel the center / city depending upon the number of applicants.
Centre address details will be indicated in the Test Admission Ticket.
To know more about NUUGET Exam Centres Click Here
NUUGET 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus content will ordinarily be that prescribed for Class 11th & 12th of CBSE schools.
Mode of conducting the NITTE University UG Entrance Test
Entrance Test will be computer based test.
NITTE University UG Entrance Test will be conducted in English.
There will be a question paper of 3 hours duration consisting of 180 multiple choice questions. Subject wise distribution of questions would be :
- Physics – 60
- Chemistry – 60
- Biology – 60
Questions will be of multiple choice type, each having one correct answer out of four alternatives.
Answer sheet is of Optical Mark Reader ( OMR ) type and is to be marked as per instruction on it, using a black or blue ball point pen.
Each question carries one mark. Correct answer will be awarded one mark. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
To know more about NUUGET Syllabus Click Here
NUUGET Results 2018
NUUGET Exam Date
NITTE University Mangalore MBBS / BDS Entrance Exam : Based on NEET UG.
NUUGET Result Date
NUUGET Results likely to be declared in the month August, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your NUUGET Results 2018…
To know more about NUUGET Results Click Here
NUUGET 2018 Counselling
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
- Aadhar Card of the student – Copy
- NEET Rank card
- Online allotment letter of MCC
- 10th standard marks card – Original + 3 attested copies
- 12th standard marks card – Original + 3 attested copies
- Transfer certificate – Original + 3 attested copies
- Conduct certificate – Original + 3 attested copies
- Migration certificate – Original + 3 attested copies
- Physical fitness certificate
- Blood Group certificate
- 5 passport size and 5 stamp size photos
- D.D for 1101500/- favouring “K.S Hegde Medical Academy” made payable at Mangalore – for MBBS
- D.D for 506500/- favouring “A.B Shetty Memorial
- Institute of Dental Sciences” made payable at Mangalore – for BDS
- BOND [ UNDERTAKING AS PER FORMAT FURNISHED ]
To know more about NUUGET Counselling Click Here
NUUGET 2018 Important Dates
Admission to MBBS and BDS courses in the constituent colleges, namely, K.S. Hegde Medical Academy and A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, respectively, during the year 2018 – 19 offered by the Nitte University is based on inter-se Merit in the All India computer based Entrance Test for UG courses, NUUGET 2018, conducted by the Nitte University.
|1||NITTE University MBBS & BDS Admission 2018||Based on NEET UG|
To know more about NUUGET Important Dates Click Here
To know more about NEET Question Paper Click Here
6th Floor, Medical Sciences Complex,
Mangaluru – 575018.
Telephone no : 0824-2204300 / 01 / 02
Fax : 0824-2203909
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.nitte.edu.in