Important : NUUGET Entrance Exam will be based on NEET UG 2017.
|Home Page||Exam Centres||Syllabus|
NUUGET Entrance Exam 2017
Nitte University conducts Nitte University All India Entrance Test – NUUGET for MBBS & BDS Courses.
NUUGET Eligibility 2017
Candidates who fulfill the following criteria shall be eligible to appear for the Entrance Test, namely :
- A candidate who has passed the Second year Pre – University or 12th standard or equivalent examination not earlier to 2013 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together. However, in case of SC/ST candidates it is 40%.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the minimum percentage of marks as at ( 1 ) are also eligible to apply.
- Must be 17 or more years of age as on 31st December, 2017.
- Must be a citizen of India.
NITTE University MBBS & BDS Seats 2017
- MBBS ( 4 ½ years + 1 year Internship ) – 150 Seats
- BDS ( 4 years + 1 year Internship ) – 100 Seats
NUUGET Application Form 2017
- Application form is available online. Entrance test fee of 1750/- ( One Thousand Seven Hundred Only ) should be paid through Online payment mode. Applicant can apply online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the internet.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on the website on account of heavy load on internet / website jam.
Note : NITTE NUUGET 2017 Applications Forms are liable for rejection if :
- It is not online
- Incomplete and incorrect
- Photograph is not of recent origin
- Photograph / signature not uploaded as per instructions
- Entrance Test Fee is not received