Panjab University PG Application Form 2018
PU 2018 Online Application Form
Panjab University 2018 MDS Online Application Form Available Website : www.puchd.ac.in
- Prospectus cum Admission Form is available on the Website of Dr. Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Panjab University, Chandigarh i.e. http://dentalsciences.puchd.ac.in/ for viewing / downloading.
- Copy of the Prospectus can also be obtained from the Dental Institute.
- Only those candidates who submit completed Admission Form along with specified annexure and fee by due date will be included in the list of candidates eligible to appear for counseling, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria, specified in the Prospectus. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the submitted Admission Form for their reference.
- General Category : [rupee] 1200 / –
- SC / ST / PwD Category : [rupee] 600 / –
Admission Fee mode
Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh” payable at Chandigarh. No other mode of fee shall be accepted.
PU 2018 Admission Procedure
- The candidates selected for admission will have to undergo medical examination by the constituted Medical Board on the same day or succeeding day of their selection to the course. Only those candidates who are found to be medically fit shall be granted admission.
- The candidates, who do not appear before the Medical Board or are found to be medically unfit, shall not be allowed to join the course.
- Fee is to be paid on the day of the counseling. The candidature of the eligible candidates, who do not deposit the prescribed fees in full, shall stand automatically cancelled and vacancies so caused shall be offered to the candidates next in order of merit on the same day / subsequent counseling. No correspondence or appeal in this connection will be entertained by the Admission Committee.
- Admissions shall be made strictly in accordance with eligibility criteria and rules mentioned in this Prospectus and as per existing rules of Panjab University and Dental Council of India. However, in all matters which need interpretation or for which no provision exists in the Prospectus, the decision of the Admission Committee shall be final.
- All admissions to MDS courses shall be provisional and subject to the approval by Panjab University / Dental Council of India / any other regulatory body.
- All legal disputes relating to admission of students to MDS course shall have jurisdiction in Chandigarh only.
PU 2018 General Instructions
- This Prospectus is subject to alteration ( s ) / modification ( s ) at any time without notice. For updates please visit Institute website ( http://dentalsciences.puchd.ac.in/ ) from time to time. There is no equity or any rights that are / or deemed to be arising in favour of candidate.
- Changes, if any, in the Schedule / Counseling etc. shall be notified only through website of the Institute i.e. http://dentalsciences.puchd.ac.in/. No candidate shall be informed individually. Candidates are advised to browse the website regularly for any announcements / changes and the institute shall not be responsible for any fallout due to lack of information on the part of the candidate.
- Candidates must retain the copy of Prospectus & Admission Form with them. They should carefully read the instructions, rules & regulations and comply with all instructions therein strictly.
- The allotment of speciality to the applicants for admission, shall be made by the Admission Committee as per merit determined on the basis of NEET MDS 2018 and the choice of the speciality opted by the candidate. Physical presence is mandatory in every counseling both for General Category and Reserved Categories candidates as per the notified dates. The candidate must bring alongwith all the original documents.
- The candidate should read the eligibility conditions / criteria carefully and just appearing in counseling does not entitle him / her for admission. The eligibility shall be determined by the Admission Committee on the basis of documents submitted by the candidate at the time of counseling. Those who are not eligible as per the decision of the committee will not be considered for admission. The candidates will appear in counseling at their own risk and responsibility. Eligibility is also subject to medical fitness.
- Before applying for the admission, candidate should ensure that their BDS degree is recognized as per provisions of Dental Council of India. If it is found at any time that BDS degree is not recognized, the candidature / Admission to MDS course shall be cancelled.
- Original certificates / documents shall have to be deposited by the candidate at the time of counseling, after the seat has been allotted to the candidate. The certificates / documents shall be returned to the candidate only on surrendering the seat or after the completion of the course.
PU 2018 Important Dates
|1||Date of availability of Prospectus on Institute website http://dentalsciences.puchd.ac.in /||19th March, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Last date for receipt of complete Admission Form alongwith annexures in the office of Principal-cum-Professor||02nd April, 2018 Till 04.00 pm ( Monday )|
|3||Display of Merit List of eligible candidates online / Notice Board of the Institute||06th April, 2018 By 04.00 pm ( Friday )|
|4||Date of 1st counseling ( Venue: LT-1, Ground Floor of the Institute )||09th April, 2018 at 11.00 am ( Monday )|
|5||Commencement of Academic Session||1st May, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|6||Last date of joining the allotted seat after 1st counseling||19th April, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|7||Date of 2nd counseling ( Venue: LT -1, Ground Floor of the Institute )||16th May, 2018 at 11.00 am ( Wednesday )|
|8||Last date of Joining the allotted seat after 2nd counseling||23rd May, 2018 ( Wednesday )|
|9||Counseling for leftover seats||28th May, 2018 ( Monday )|
|10||Last date upto which students can be admitted / join against vacancies arising due to any reason||31st May, 2018 Till 04.00 pm ( Thursday )|