Rajasthan PC PMT Medical Entrance Exam 2016
Federation of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Rajasthan conducts All India Private Colleges Pre Medical Test – PC PMT 2016 for MBBS & BDS Courses admission for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Eligibility
Private Colleges Pre Medical Test 2016 Eligibility Criteria for MBBS & BDS Courses :
No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the curriculum of first year of the MBBS & BDS courses until :
- He / she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS & BDS courses i.e. on or before 31st December, 2016 and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.
- He / she has passed qualifying examination as under : The senior secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination or from any recognized Board which is equivalent to 10+2 examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of the study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course of English as prescribed by the NCERT after introduction of 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
Provided also that :
- A candidate for admission in MBBS and BDS course must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the 10+2 examination. In respect of candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / SBC, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology taken together in 10+2 examination be 40% instead of 50%, while in case of Physically Handicapped it shall be 45% instead of 50% as above and must have passing marks in English.
- The student presently studying in Class XII and appearing at Senior Secondary Examination, 2016 can also apply for PC PMT 2016. Such candidates shall be permitted provisionally to appear in PC PMT 2016 Examination, provided that he / she encloses his / her admit card of 10+2 Examination. He / She must submit his / her mark sheet ( relevant documents ) at the time of counselling.
To know more about Rajasthan PC PMT Eligibility Click Here
Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Exam Pattern
- Private Colleges Pre Medical Test entrance examination shall be conducted in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology ( Botany & Zoology ) of 10+2 level. The above question paper will be both in English & Hindi Medium.
- The question paper for the entrance examination will comprise of 200, one-bestchoice – out – of – four type Multiple – Choice Questions ( MCQs ).
PC PMT 2016 Entrance Test will consists of the following number of questions :
- Physics : 50 Questions
- Chemistry : 50 Questions
- Biology : 100 Questions ( 50 Botany + 50 Zoology )
The candidate is required to answer 200 MCQs in 3 hours. Each question shall carry equal marks.
- Question paper will be both in English & Hindi Medium.
Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Exam Centre
Presently there is only one Private Colleges Pre Medical Entrance Examination Centre 2016 :
There is only one entrance examination centre.
Pacific Academy of Higher Education & Research University,
Pacific Hill, Opp. Transport Nagar,
Pratap Nagar Extn. Airport Road, Debari,
Udaipur – 313024
Number of entrance examination centre may be increased or decreased depending upon the total number of applications received. The name and address of the entrance examination centres will be mentioned on the admit card / hall ticket.
Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Application Form
PC PMT Rajasthan 2016 Application Form Availability
Issue of MBBS & BDS Information Brochure and PC PMT 2016 Application Form :
PC PMT Rajasthan information brochure containing Application Form for entrance examination and admission in MBBS & BDS courses for the academic year 2016 – 17 will be made available from 21st April, 2016 to 16th May, 2016.
i. PC PMT Rajasthan 2016 Online Application Form :
Can be downloaded from Private Colleges Pre Medical Test website www.fpmdcr.com
ii. PC PMT Rajasthan 2016 Offline Application Forms will be available at :
- Federation’s Office, 606, Raj Villas 1st, D-10,
Meera Marg, Bani Park,
Jaipur – 302016.
- Federation’s Office,17-C, Near Seva Mandir, Old Fatehpura,
Udaipur – 313001.
Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Application Form Submission
Last date of submission of filled in PC PMT 2016 Medical Application Form :
The completed application along with necessary enclosures / documents must be sent to the following address before 20th May, 2016
The Co – ordinator PC PMT 2016,
Pacific Academy of Higher Education & Research University, Pacific Hills,
Opp. Transport Nagar, Pratap Nagar Extn.,
Airport Road, Debari, Udaipur – 313024
Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Application Form Fee
All the eligible candidates desirous of getting admission in MBBS & BDS degree courses shall apply to the Co-ordinator, PC PMT 2016 only in the prescribed Application Form. The Information Brochure containing Application Form for Registration & Admission to the MBBS & BDS courses for this academic year 2016 – 17 can be filled online from website www.fmpdcr.com and can also be obtained manually from the address of PC PMT 2016 Information Brochure during working hours ( on all working days ) either in person or by depositing a crossed bank demand draft of 6,000/- ( Rupees Six thousand only ) drawn in favour of “Federation of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Rajasthan” payable at Udaipur. Candidate shall fill – up the Application Form in his / her own handwriting in capital letters ( block letters ) written neatly and legibly. Candidate can also apply online for the PC PMT 2016 on the website www.fpmdcr.com.
The completed Application Form along with necessary enclosures / documents must be sent by registered or speed post or by hand to the office of the following address :
The Co – ordinator PCPMT 2016,
HRDC, Brihaspati Bhawan,
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University,
Ajmer – 305009.
The last date of submission of duly filled in Application Form by the Candidate is 20th May, 2016 ( 5:00 PM )
Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Admit Card
i. PC PMT Rajasthan 2016 Online Candidates :
- The admit card can be downloaded from the website www.fpmdcr.com from 23rd May, 2016 by using your User Id and Password.
ii. PC PMT Rajasthan 2016 Manual Candidates :
- The admit card can be downloaded from the website www.fpmdcr.com from 23rd May, 2016 by using their Application Form No. as User Id and Date of Birth in the format DD/MM/YYYY as Password.
Note : In case candidate faces problem while downloading he / she can contact on help desk numbers +91-7665017757 / +91-7665017758. Candidate will be required to report at the examination centre with admit card along with a photo identity proof with Xerox copy to be submitted.
Candidates are advised to upload / paste most recent photograph only on the admission form to avoid identification problem.
To know more about Rajasthan PC PMT Application Form Click Here
Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Member Institutions
The brief details of the member institutions included in the Federation as Member Institutions including the number of seats available are given below :
|S.No||Name & Address of the Colleges||Course||Number of seats Available|
|1||**Jaipur National University, Institute for Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Jaipur College has withdrawn its participation from PC-PMT – 2016**|
|2||Pacific Dental College, Debari, Udaipur
Website : www.pacificdentalcollege.org
|3||Darshan Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur
Website : www.darshandentalcollege.org
|4||Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur.
Website : www.jaipurdentalcollege.com
|5||Rajasthan Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur
Website : www.rdchjaipur.com
|6||Daswani Dental College & Research Centre, Kota
Website : www.daswanidentalcollege.com
|7||Geetanjali Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur
Website : www.geetanjaliuniversity.com
|8||Jodhpur Dental College & Hospital, Jodhpur
Website : www.jodhpurdentalcollege.com
|9||NIMS Dental College & Hospital, Jaipur
Website : www. nimsuniversity.org
|10||Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College & Research Centre,
Website : www.mgsdentalcollege.org
|11||Surendra Dental College & Research Institute,
Website : www.surendradentalcollege.com
|12||Vyas Dental College & Hospital, Jodhpur
Website : www.vyaseducation.org
|13||Eklavya Dental College & Hospital, Kotputli
|14||R.R. Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur
Website : www.rrdentalcollege.com
|15||Pacific Dental College & Research Centre, Udaipur
Website : www.pmudental.ac.in
** College has withdrawn its participation from PC-PMT – 2016
Note : Admission to MBBS & BDS courses for this academic year 2016 – 17 are subject to the renewal permission / affiliation to be obtained by the concerned Colleges from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, MCI & DCI and concerned University.
Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Results
PC PMT Rajasthan 2016 Exam Date
Federation of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Rajasthan will conduct All India Private College Pre Medical Test on 29th May, 2016.
PC PMT Rajasthan 2016 Result Date
PC PMT 2016 Results will be declared on 5th June, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your PC PMT Results 2016…
Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Merit list
Selection of the candidates shall be on the basis of the merit list of the PC PMT 2016. The selection will be based on merit – cum – choice for the course and preference for the college. The students will be allotted the colleges strictly accordingly to the merit cum choice of the course and preference of the college.
The inter – se – merit of candidates for tie – breaking :
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in PC PMT 2016 the interse – merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as follows :
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in biology ( Botany & Zoology ) in the Test.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in chemistry in the Test.
- Candidates with less number of attempted wrong answers in all the subjects in the Test.
- Candidates older in age to be preferred.
Publication of merit list / result of Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 :
The result will be uploaded on the website www.fpmdcr.com on or before 5th June, 2016 ( as mentioned in calendar for academic year 2016 – 17 ). Counselling and Seat Allotment for the passing out candidate of PC – PMT – 2016 will be
displayed / updated from time to time on website.
To know more about Rajasthan PC PMT Results Click Here
Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Important Dates
|1||Date of Advertisement
( in local as well as National Dailies )
|19th April, 2016 ( Tuesday ) Onwards|
|2||Distribution of Common Information Brochure and
Application Form Both Manual and Online.
|21st April, 2016 ( Thursday )|
|3||Last date of Filling Application Form
Both Manual and Online
|16th May, 2016 ( Monday )|
|4||Download of Hall Ticket / Admit Card from
website : www.fpmdcr.com
|23rd May, 2016 ( Monday ) onwards|
|5||Date of Rajasthan PC PMT 2016 Entrance Examination||29th May, 2016
( Sunday )
( 09:00 AM to 12:00 Noon )
|6||Publication of the Final Result||On or Before 5th June, 2016 ( Sunday )|
|7||Last date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason||30th September, 2016|
- The result will be declared on the website : www.fpmdcr.com
- The students are required to note these dates carefully.
- The entrance examination and admission to the courses as per merit list will be made by Federation of Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Rajasthan.
- Counselling and Seat Allotment for the passing out candidate of PC-PMT – 2016 will be displayed / updated from time to time on website.
- All admissions should be completed on or before 30th September, 2016.
Contact Details :
Federation of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Rajasthan,
Head Office : 17 – C, Near Seva Mandir,
Old Fatehpura, Udaipur – 313001.
Telephone no : +91 – 7665017757 / +91 – 7665017758
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.fpmdcr.com