PGIMER MD / MS Application FormMedical Entrance Exam » PGIMER »
PGIMER 2021 MD MS Admission Procedure
Closing of PGIMER 2021 Admission
- Admission to all courses will close on 27th November , 2020.
- Admission to various postgraduate courses conducted at the Institute is made twice a year. The sessions commence from first January and first July each year.
- The Institute follows a residency service-cum-training scheme. Candidates admitted to MD / MS courses are called Junior Residents.
- The admission to the above courses of the Institute is made on merit on all India basis, by holding an entrance examination by the Institute, after issuing a countrywide admission notice. The admission notice is published in leading English newspapers of India in the month of September for January session and March for July session.
PGIMER 2021 MD / MS Online Application Form
The candidate should fill his / her online application form available on the PGI website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in. He / She should fill all the fields / columns of the form. No fields / columns should be left blank. After filling application form the candidate should deposit the application fee through challan form ( Triplicate ) in any branch of SBI.
PGIMER MD MS Application Fee
- SC / ST candidates : [rupee] 800 / –
- For all other categories : [rupee] 1000 / –
- PWD Candidates : Exempted for payment of Application / Examination fee
All candidates are directed to deposit the above fees in any State Bank of India branch by filling the challan form in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh ( Examination ) in the Power Jyoti Account No. 32211613319. Those candidates who have SBI account can also pay their fees through i-collect service No. 32222954695.
PGIMER 2021 Online Application Form Procedure
- Candidates must note that no other form of payment of application fees like Demand Draft, Banker Cheque, Money Order, Postal order, etc. will not be accepted under any circumstances, and any application form without a copy of the Challan will be rejected without any further correspondence with the candidates.
- MD / MS Candidates belonging to Foreign National Category MUST write Three choices of Subjects on the printed Application form.
- The candidate should ensure to take printout of application form after completing all details. Candidates belonging to Foreign National Category, Sponsored Category and Presently Employed candidates are required to submit their NOC from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi, Sponsorship Certificate from Competent Authority and NOC from Employer respectively.The Applications of above mentioned categories i.e. Foreign national and Sponsored category alongwith requisite certificates must reach the office of Registrar, Academic Section PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh-160012, atleast 15 days before the commencement of the Entrance Examination.
- The candidates who qualify the written test are required to submit the print out of online application form, a photograph and copies of certificates duly attested in support of educational qualification ( s ) , experience, age / date of birth certificate, caste certificate, Fresh OBC certificate, challan form and NOC from the present employer, if employed at the time of counseling. Candidates should sign all the documents forming enclosure to the application, and also put the date.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered, and no correspondence will be entertained in this matter. All particulars in the application form must be written carefully and legibly. All claims made in the application must be supported with documentary proof.
- Candidates who have already done, or are doing, MD / MS in any subject at the time of applying, shall not be considered for admission to MD / MS courses. If it is found, during active verification at a later stage, that the candidate has given wrong information, his / her registration will be cancelled without any notice.
- Candidates who have obtained MBBS degree from a Medical College not recognized by the Medical Council of India are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates in employment must forward their application through proper channel. Online Application will be treated as advance copy of the application. Application through proper channel should be sent to the Registrar, Academic Section of the Institute within 10 days after the last date fixed for the receipt of applications.
In case any candidate is found to have supplied false information or certificate etc., or is found to have concealed or withheld some information in the application form, he / she shall be debarred from admission. Any other action, that may be considered appropriate by the Director of the Institute, may also be taken against him / her, which may include criminal prosecution.
PGIMER 2021 MD / MS Admit Card
Roll Numbers / Admit Cards for appearing in the entrance examination will available for download to eligible candidates approximately 15 days in advance and can be downloaded from the website by logging into their accounts on the website with their respective login id and password. Roll Numbers / Admit Cards will NOT be sent by post. The candidates are allowed to enter in the examination hall on the production of the Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
PGIMER 2021 MD / MS Important Dates
|1||Dates for submission of online applications||Last week of October, 2020.|
|2||Last Dates for submission of online applications||2nd week of November, 2020.|
|3||SBI will accept the fees of those applicants whose challan form is generated on||2nd week of November, 2020.|
|4||Last Date for SBI will accept the fees of those applicants whose challan form is generated on||2nd week of November, 2020.|
|5||PGIMER MD / MS 2020 Entrance Exam||Last week of November, 2020.|