Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research – PGIMER MHA Entrance Exam 2020Medical Entrance Exam » PGIMER »
PGIMER 2020 MHA Entrance Exam
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research ( PGIMER ) invites admission Application for MHA programs for the academic session 2020 – 2021.
PGIMER 2020MHA Course Duration
- MHA : Two Academic years.
PGIMER 2020 MHA Eligibility
To be eligible for admission, a candidate must possess / fulfill the following qualifications / requirements :
- Must have passed MBBS, or its equivalent qualification, from a University / Institute recognized by the Medical Council of India ( MCI ) with three years experience after passing MBBS examination OR
- Should have worked in State Medical Services, Armed Forces Medical Services, or other equivalent services for a period of five years in a hospital which is approved for purposes of undergoing the compulsory rotating internship, or in a command hospital, failing which the aforesaid period of five years would be increased to seven years. Provided that in case of services in Armed Forces, this aforesaid period of five years shall be in addition to one year or compulsory rotating internship required for purposes of obtaining the MBBS degree and full degree and full registration OR
- Should have worked as Medical Superintendent, or Deputy Medical Superintendent, in a Civil or Military Hospital for one year. The posts mentioned imply that the candidate would have fulfilled the requirements of above clause as he / she would have completed five years in the State Medical Services etc.
PGIMER 2020 MHA Reservation Seats
|S.No||Category||Total No. of Seats|
PGIMER 2020 MHA Online Application Form
PGIMER 2020 Online Application Form will be available in the PGIMER website www.pgimer.edu.in, the candidate will open the Application Form available on the website and fill up various columns.
- The candidate should fill his / her application form online available on the PGI website i.e.www.pgimer.edu.in. After filling application form the candidate should deposit the application fee through challan form ( Triplicate ) in any branch of SBI / through i-collect service.
- The fee for all categories for DM / M.Ch courses is [rupee] 1000/-.
- For MHA, the fees for GENERAL / OBC / Spon candidates is [rupee] 1000/- and for SC / ST [rupee] 800/- ( indicating category i.e. General or SC / ST ).
- Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The Challan form is required to be filled up in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh ( Examination ) in the Power Jyoti Account No. 32211613319 and those candidates who have SBI account can also pay their fee through i-collect service of SBI and i-collect Account No. is 32222954695. In that case the INB reference No. will have to be mentioned instead of Challan No. in the application form.
- The number of seats wherever indicated are provisional and may increase / decrease without any prior notice.
Note : Any amendment in the above Admission Notice & examination schedule will be uploaded / updated on the PGI website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER 2020 MHA Results
PGIMER 2020 MHA Exam Date
PGIMER 2020 MHA Entrance Exam will be conducted on The Last week of November,2020
PGIMER 2020 MHA Result Date
PGIMER 2020 MHA Result will be declared on The First week of December,2020.
Please keep watching this page, to check your PGIMER MHA Results 2020…
PGIMER 2020 MHA Important Dates
|1||Date of Start of Filling of Online Application Form||01st April, 2018|
|2||Last date for Submission of online form and Generation of Challan||30th April, 2018|
|3||Last date of Depositing the Fee in the Bank||04th May, 2018|
|4||PGIMER 2018 Entrance Exam Date||19th June, 2018
( Tuesday )
at 3:00 PM
|5||Declaration of PGIMER 2018 Result||20th June, 2018
( Wednesday )
at 4:00 PM
|6||PGIMER 2018 Clinical / Practical Exam||22nd June, 2018
( Friday )
at 10:00 AM
|7||PGIMER 2018 Counselling / Interview||23rd June, 2018
( Saturday )
at 11:30 AM
|8||PGIMER 2018 MHA courses for the academic session starting||1st July, 2018|
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research,
Sector – 12, Chandigarh – 160012.
Telephone no : 0172 – 2755569
Fax : 0172 – 2744401, 2744376
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.pgimer.edu.in