PGIMER 2020 MPH Entrance Exam
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research ( PGIMER ) invites admission Application for MPH programs for the academic session 2020 – 2020.
PGIMER 2020 MPH Duration of Course
- The duration of the courses is Two Years.
PGIMER 2020 MPH Eligibility
- To be eligible for admission to Master of Public Health, a candidate must possess the following qualification:
- MBBS / BDS / B.V.Sc. / BE / MA / M.Sc .examination passed or its equivalent qualification from recognized University / Institute with at least 50% marks in aggregate. However, those belongings to SC / ST with at least 45% marks in aggregate will be eligible.
NB: The degree must be recognized by the Medical / Dental / Veterinary Council of India / the Institution of Engineers ( India ) and University Grant Commission / AICTE
PGIMER 2020 MPH Reservation Seats
Seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Tribes / OBC in accordance with the decision of the governing Body of the Institute.
PGIMER 2020 MPH Online Application Form
PGIMER 2020 MPH Online Application Form Available Official Website : www.pgimer.edu.in
PGIMER 2020 MPH Online Application Fee
- SC / ST candidates : ₹ 800 / –
- For all other categories : ₹ 1000 / –
All candidates are directed to deposit the above fees in any State Bank of India branch by filling the challan form in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh ( Examination ) , in the Power Jyoti Account No. 32211613319. The candidates can also pay their fees through i-collect service No. 32222954695.
Dates for submission of online applications and Generation of Challan forms / payment from i-collect is from May, 2020 however State Bank of India will accept the fees of those applicants whose challan form is generated on or before May, 2020.
PGIMER 2020 Admission Procedure
- Admission to the Master in Public Health is made once in a year. The session commences from 1st July each year.
- The admission to the courses imparted at the Institute is made on merit on all Indian bases by holding an entrance examination by the Institute, after issuing a country wide admission notice. The admission notice is published in leading English Newspapers of India usually during February / March for July session every year.
PGIMER 2020 Selection Procedure
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of a theory paper & viva voice carrying 100 marks.
- All candidates who fulfill the eligibility qualifications mentioned above shall appear in a theory paper containing objective type of questions on Intellectual and Reasoning Skill, Comprehensions, Data interpretation skills, and General Knowledge and awareness each having 20 marks. There will be a viva voce examination for the candidates who will secure 50% marks in theory examination according to their merit. The duration of the theory paper will be one and half hours.
NB : There will be negative marking to the tune of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the theory paper.
If two or more candidates obtained equal marks in the entrance examination then inter-se-merit for selection to the course shall be determined on the basis of the following:
- A candidate who has made more attempts in passing MA, MSc etc examination would rank junior to the candidate who has made lesser attempts.
- If the attempts made in passing MA, M Sc.etc. examinations are also the same then the candidate who has obtained higher marks in the B.Sc. examination shall rank senior to a candidate who has obtained lower marks.
- If the attempts made in passing said examination and the marks obtained in the examination are also the same, then a candidate senior in age shall rank senior to a candidate who is junior in age.
For Sponsored / Deputed Candidates
A candidate applying for admission as sponsored / deputed candidate is required to furnish the following certificate from his / her employer for admission to the course
- That the candidate concerned is a permanent or regular employee of the Government Department / Institute / Medical College-the deputing / sponsored authority for the last at least three years as on June, 2020.
- That after getting the training at PGI, Chandigarh the candidate will be suitably employed by the deputing / sponsoring authority to work in the specialty in which the training is received by the candidate at PGI, Chandigarh.
- That no financial implication in the form of emoluments stipend etc. will develop upon PGI, Chandigarh during the entire period of his / her course. Such payment will be the responsibility of the sponsoring / deputing authority.
Note : Deputation / sponsorship from private hospitals / Institutes / nursing homes are not accepted.
Candidates belonging to foreign countries are required to route their applications through the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The foreign candidates to appear will be required to appear in the entrance examination. The selection of the candidates will be made on merit based on their performance in the entrance examination. No separate seat is reserved for these candidates.
PGIMER 2020 MPH Results
PGIMER 2020 MPH Exam Date
PGIMER 2020 MPH Entrance Exam was conducted on 14th June, 2020.
PGIMER 2020 MPH Result Date
PGIMER 2020 MPH Result has been declared
PGIMER 2020 MPH Important Dates
|1||Date of PGIMER 2018 Entrance Examination||24th June, 2018 ( Sunday ) at 10:00 A.M|
|2||Declaration of PGIMER 2018 Result||25th June, 2018 ( Monday ) at 11:00 A.M|
|3||Clinical / Practical Exam||26th June, 2018 ( Tuesday ) at 10:00 A.M|
|4||PGIMER 2018 Counseling||27th June, 2018 ( Wednesday ) at 02.30 P.M|
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research,
Sector – 12, Chandigarh – 160012.
Telephone no : 0172 – 2755569
Fax : 0172 – 2744401, 2744376
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.pgimer.edu.in
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.