PMET Entrance Exam 2017
PMET Entrance Exam 2017
The Governor of Punjab is pleased to notify the admissions to Under Graduate Degree courses MBBS / BDS for the year 2017 in the Government & Private Medical / Dental Institutes in the State of Punjab.
The University is also in process of developing the following five study centres :
- Centre for Distance Learning ( Medical ) and Educational Technology miscellaneous.
- Centre for Health Systems and Health Services Management.
- Centre for Bio – information Technology.
- Centre for Human Resources Development and Health Management.
- Centre for Population Sciences.
- University Institute of Nursing, Jalalabad, Distt. Fazilka attached with upcoming 100 bedded Hospital.
PMET Eligibility 2017
The admission to MBBS / BDS Courses shall be open to candidates who have qualified NEET UG 2017 and eligible as per Punjab Govt. notifications and subsequent amendment(s) / corrigendum(s).
Merely applying for admission to MBBS / BDS courses on the basis of NEET UG 2017 will not entitle the Candidates eligible, eligibility and Merit of a candidate for admission will be determined by the Selection Committee strictly as per rules and regulations laid down in the Punjab Govt. Notification(s) as published in this prospectus and all other such documents as are required with the Admission Application Form.
Counseling / Admissions shall be conducted by the Admission / Selection Committee constituted by the Punjab Government for this purpose.
Age as per NEET UG 2017.
To know more about PMET Eligibility Click Here
PMET Application Form 2017
Registration for admission to MBBS / BDS courses is to be undertaken online at the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in.
Application form for admission to MBBS / BDS courses can’t be submitted offline / printed copy by post.
Candidates will fill only online admission application form through BFUHS website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in. Candidates are advised to fill online admission application form before the due date. Online Admission application form will not be available on university website after the due date / time.
State Merit list will be prepared for different categories in which candidate applies, on the basis of NEET ( UG ) 2017 ranking.
PMET Application Fee 2017
Admission Application Fee of Rs. 5000/- ( Rs. 2500/- for SC candidates ) will only be deposited in any Oriental Bank of Commerce Branch or SBI Bank through Bank Challan generated after successful filling of online admission application form on university website.
Admission Application Fee will not be accepted in any form after due date / time in any case.
Only those Admission Application Forms will be considered for counselling, fee of which has been deposited by due date / time.
No request for accepting the Admission Application Forms after due date / time will be entertained.
Merely deposition of fee will not entitle the candidate for claim of admission.
Fee once deposited in University Account will not be refunded / adjusted in any case.
To know more about PMET Application Form Click Here
PMET Results 2017
PMET Exam Date
BFUHS PMET Entrance Exam will be Based on NEET UG 2017.
PMET Result Date
PMET Results has been declared
To know more about PMET Results Click Here
PMET Counselling 2017
- Counselling for admission to MBBS / BDS course will be online. During online counselling, candidates will fill online counselling form therein they will give their preferences of course, college, category, quota. Seat will be allocated as per the merit of PMET – 2017 and order of preferences given by the candidate. Therefore, candidate are advised to take care during filling up the order of preferences of course, college, category, quota. Candidates of reserved categories will also be considered in open merit, if open merit seat is available then seat of open merit will be allocated to them else seat of reserved category will be allocated.
- There will be two online counselling and one physical counselling. After provisionally allocation of seat, candidates can download provisional allocation letter from the University website after login to their account and report to the respective college along with all original documents for the checking of documents and their eligibility.
- After checking of their original documents and eligibility, Principal of the respective college will issue a bank challan for deposition of tuition fee at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce or HDFC Bank. After depositing a tuition fee, candidates will again report at the provisionally allocated college for their joining and medical checkup. If any candidate do not follow the said process his / her allocated seat will be cancelled automatically without any intimation.
- If candidate is satisfied with seat allocated to him / her during online counselling, he/she is not required to participate in the subsequent round of counsellings. In case, candidate wants to upgrade / change his / her seat he / she will have to participate in the subsequent round of counselling and give their preferences afresh for the course / college / category / quota. In case any candidate wants to quit the course / seat, he / she will have to submit application to the respective college as well as to the University regarding their surrender of seat well in advance before start of next round of counselling.
- In case candidate seat is upgraded / changed in the subsequent round of counselling and he / she has already deposited the tuition fee, he / she is not required to deposit fee again, provided he / she has to deposit any difference in fee, if any.
To know more about PMET Counselling Click Here
PMET Important Dates 2017
|1||Availability of Prospectus||26th June, 2017|
|2||Last date for applying online Admission Application |
Form through University Website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in
|11th July, 2017
|3||Last date for depositing fee of Rs. 5000/- ( Rs. 2500/- |
for SC candidates) in University Account in any Branch
of Oriental Bank of Commerce or SBI Bank through
challan form which will be generated on successful
filling of online admission application form at
university website. Bank Account Number mentioned
on Challan Form
|12th July, 2017|
|4||Display of Provisional Merit List of candidates||16th July, 2017|
|For NRI candidates|
|5||Last date for submitting admission application form |
for NRI quota ( Application form for getting Eligibility certificate and admission application form for NRI
candidates is separately available on University website. )
|1st August, 2017
|1st round of Online Counseling Schedule|
|6||Online filling / submission of counselling form and |
preferences of colleges and course by the eligible
candidates for 1st round of counselling.
|17th July, 2017 to 21st July, 2017|
|7||Display of result of 1st round of online counselling||24th July, 2017|
|8||Date of joining the allotted college / course and |
deposition of fee in any branch of Oriental Bank
of Commerce or SBI Bank through bank challan
form – 1st round counselling.
|upto 31st July, 2017|
|2nd round of Online Counselling Schedule|
|9||Online filling / submission of counselling form and |
preferences of college and course by the eligible
candidates for 2nd round of online counselling.
|8th August, 2017 to 13th August, 2017|
|10||Display of result of 2nd round of online counselling||18th August, 2017|
|11||Date of joining the allotted college / course and |
deposition of fee in any branch of Oriental Bank of
Commerce or SBI Bank through challan form – 2nd
round of counselling.
|upto 25th August, 2017|
|Note: Preferences of colleges filled during 1st round of counselling will not be considered in this ( 2nd ) round of counselling. Candidates will have to fill/ submit fresh choices of college for 2nd round of online counselling.|