PMET Application Form 2016
|PMET 2016 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
PMET 2016 Application Form
- Candidates can apply for PMET 2016 only “Online”.
- PMET Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Online submission of PMET Application Form may be made by accessing University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Prospectus and on the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and University website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of online submitted application form.
- Proof of fee paid
- 3 copies of latest ( taken after 01st January, 2016 ) identical Photograph ( should be passport size with white background ) that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
Note : Photograph should not have cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected. Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de – shaped or seems to be hand – made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with the rules of unfair means.
- 5000/- for General Category ( 2500/- for SC categories only ) be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce throughout India by using Bank challan form which is generated after applying online through University web site i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in by due date and time.
- Candidates who will apply after April, 2016 required to pay late fee of 3000/- in addition to the above mentioned fee. The last date of apply with late fee is May, 2016.
- Fee once deposited in University account will not be refunded / adjusted.
PMET 2016 Admit Card
The University will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of PMET 2016, along with a certificate which would be dully signed and attested from either Principal of last attended School / Executive Magistrate. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post. The admit cards will be available on University website from May, 2016. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein. Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical / Dental Colleges is over.
Note : Admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose admission fee has been received. In case any candidate has deposited fee and his / her admit card is not downloaded then he / she has to contact to the University personally on May, 2016 with University copy of Bank Challan Form.
PMET 2016 Important Dates
|1.||Availability of Prospectus at University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in. Hardcopy of Prospectus can be had from University after paying 200/- in cash.||April, 2016 onwards|
|2.||Last date for online submission of PMET application form through University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in |
PMET Application Fee : 5000/- ( for SC 2500 )
|Without late fee : April, 2016
With late fee of 3000/- : May, 2016
|3.||Last date for deposition of application fee in any branch of|
Oriental Bank of Commerce, through Bank Challan form which will be generated after online submission of application form.
|May, 2016 upto 4:00 PM|
|4.||Candidates can download Admit card from University website www.bfuhs.ac.in||From May, 2016
|5.||Date of conduct of PMET 2016||15th May, 2016 ( Sunday ) Timing : 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|6.||Date of PMET 2016 Result Declaration||By May, 2016|
|AFTER DECLARATION OF PMET 2016 RESULT
SCHEDULE OF FILLING OF ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM AND PREFERENCES OF COLLEGES / COURSE FORM
|7.||FILLING OF ONLINE Admission Application Form and PREFERENCES of Colleges / course For Admission through University website www.bfuhs.ac.in||May, 2016 onwards|
|8.||Last date of FILLING OF ONLINE Admission Application Form and PREFERENCES of Colleges / Course FOR ADMISSION through University website www.bfuhs.ac.in . ||June, 2016|
|9.||1st Round allotment of seats as per preferences given by candidates.||June, 2016 – June, 2016
|10.||Reporting at the allotted Medical / Dental College for Joining & Medical checkup, checking of documents / eligibility of candidates.||June, 2016
|FOR NRI CANDIDATES|
|11.||NRI candidates have to appear in PMET 2016 and to obtain eligibility certificate & apply on prescribed Admission application form. For detail visit NRI corner at www.bfuhs.ac.in|
PMET Related : PMET 2016 Application Form, PMET 2016 Online Application, PMET 2016 Application Status, PMET Application Form 2016, PMET 2016 Application Form Date, PMET 2016 Application Form Online, PMET 2016 Application Form Availability, PMET 2016 Application Form Download, PMET Apply Online 2016, PMET Punjab Application Form 2016, BFUHS PMET 2016 Application Last Date, PMET BFUHS 2016 Form Cost, Submission of BFUHS PMET Application Form 2016, PMET 2016 Admission Form, PMET Entrance Exam 2016 Forms, Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2016 Admit Card, PMET BFUHS 2016 Admit Card, Availability of PMET Application Form 2016, Punjab Medical Entrance Test Forms 2016, Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2016 Application Form ,
Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2016 – PMET 2016 Application Form – PMET 2016 Application Last Date Details
Posted In medical entrance exam : pmet : Leave a response for pmet application form 2016 by nirmala