PMET Application Form 2016
PMET Application Form 2016
- Candidates can apply for PMET 2016 only “Online”.
- PMET Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Online submission of PMET Application Form may be made by accessing University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the Prospectus and on the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and University website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of online submitted application form.
- Proof of fee paid
- 3 copies of latest identical Photograph ( taken after 1st January, 2016 should be passport size with white background ) that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
Note : Photograph should not have cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable. Applications not complying with these instructions or with unclear photographs are liable to be rejected. Candidates may please note that if it is found that photograph affixed is fabricated i.e. de – shaped or seems to be hand – made or computer made, the form of the candidate will be rejected and the same would be considered as using unfair means practices and candidate would accordingly be dealt with the rules of unfair means.
- 5000/- for General Category ( 2500/- for SC categories only ) be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce or HDFC Bank, through Bank challan form which is generated after applying online submission of application form. ( or ) Fee can also be deposited online through internet banking by due date.
- Candidates who will apply after 30th April, 2016 required to pay late fee of 3000/- in addition to the above mentioned fee. The last date of apply with late fee is 3rd May, 2016.
- Fee once deposited in University account will not be refunded / adjusted.
PMET Admit Card 2016
The admit cards will be available on University website from 6th May, 2016. Candidates can download the admit card and paste latest photograph at the prescribed space which would be duly signed and attested by the Principal of the School / College or Gazetted officer. Candidates should follow the instructions given on admit card.
Admit cards will not be sent by post. Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein. Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission process is over.
1. Admit card will be issued only to those candidates whose application fee has been received by due date and time. In case any candidate has deposited fee and his / her admit card is not downloaded then he / she has to contact the University personally on 13th May, 2016 with proof of depositing application fee.
2. In case, candidate is not allocated examination centre in preferred district, he / she will be allocated next near district.
3. University has all rights to allocate any centre to any candidate.
PMET Important Dates 2016
PMET Important Dates 2016
|1||Availability of Prospectus at University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in.||4th April, 2016 onwards|
|2||Last date for online submission of application form through University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in Application fee : 5000/- ( for SC 2500/- )||30th April, 2016|
|3||Last date for online submission of application form with late fee of 3000/- through University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in Application fee including late fee is 8000/- ( for SC 5500/- )||3rd May, 2016|
|4||Last date for deposition of application fee in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce or HDFC Bank, through Bank Challan form which will be generated after online submission of application form. OR Fee can also be deposited online through internet banking by due date.||4th May, 2016 Upto 4:00 pm|
|5||Candidates can download Admit card from University website www.bfuhs.ac.in||6th May, 2016 onwards|
|6||Date of conduct of PMET – 2016||Based on NEET Entrance Exam|
|7||Availability of question paper and answer key of PMET – 2016 at University website||16th and 17th May, 2016|
|8||Last date for submission of objection(s) regarding question paper and answer key of PMET – 2016||upto 18th May, 2016|
|9||Declaration of PMET – 2016 Result||August, 2016|
|1st Round of Online Counselling|
|1||Online submission of preferences of Course / colleges / category / quota.||6th July, 2016 to 11th July, 2016|
|2||Provisional allocation of MBBS / BDS seat as per merit and preferences given by the candidates.||15th July, 2016|
|3||Reporting to allocated college for verification of documents and checking of eligibility.||16th July, 2016 to 20th July, 2016|
|4||Deposition of tuition fee through Bank Challan form issued by the principal of concerned college after verification of documents & checking of eligibility. The candidate will report for medical checkup / Joining, after submission of proof of fee deposition to the respective college.||16th July, 2016 to 22nd July, 2016|
|2nd Round of Online Counselling|
|Schedule of 2nd round of online counselling will be intimated through University website i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in|
|1||Submission of online application form alongwith Application Fee 5000/-||6th July, 2016 to 8th August, 2016|
PMET Related : PMET 2016 Last date, PMET Admission Form Online, PMET Application Form 2016 Online, PMET Application Form 2016, PMET Online Application Form, PMET Application Form Status, PMET Application, PMET 2016 Form, PMET Application Fee, PMET Apply Online, PMET Apply Date, PMET Apply Last Date, PMET Apply, Last date for Applying PMET, PMET Online Form, Last Date for PMET Registration, PMET Online Form Submission, PMET Online Form Filling, PMET Online Form Fees, Online Registration For PMET, PMET Admission form Fees, PMET Admission Form Last Date, PMET Admission Form Date, PMET Application Form Date, PMET Entrance Form Date, PMET Sample Application Form, PMET Online Admission form, PMET Admit Card, PMET Admit Card Download, PMET Admit Card Date, PMET Admission Schedule ,
PMET Application Form 2016 Candidates can apply for PMET 2016 only “Online”. PMET Prospectus can be downloaded from the University website www.bfuhs.ac.in Online submission of PMET Application Form may be made by accessing University website www.bfuhs.ac.in Instructions for Online submission … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : pmet : Leave a response for pmet application form 2016 by nirmala