Punjab Medical Entrance Test – PMET Exam Date 2013
1. Admission to MBBS / BDS courses in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental of Punjab will be based on merit of UG NEET 2013, which will be conducted by CBSE on 05th May, 2013. The last date for applying is 31st December, 2012 without late fee and 31st January, 2013 with late fee.
2. Candidates are advised to apply online at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
For More Details Please Visit NEET UG 2013 Entrance Exam
PMET NEET Exam Date 2013
Admission to MBBS / BDS courses in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental of Punjab will be based on merit of UG NEET 2013,which will be conducted by CBSE on 05th May, 2013.
PMET NEET Entrance Test Eligibility 2013
- Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI ) are Eligible for appearing in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET – UG ).
- He / She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his / her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. course.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats in Medical / Dental Colleges run by the Union of India, State Government, Municipal and other local authorities in India except in the State of Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 ( five ) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Bio – technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Bio – technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates. Further, for persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General – PH and 40% marks for SC – PH / ST-PH / OBC – PH are required. Those who are appearing Class XII examination in 2013 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
PMET Related : PMET Exam Date 2013, PMET Entrance Exam 2013, PMET Exam Schedule 2013, Punjab Medical Entrance Test – PMET Exam Date 2013, PMET Admission thru NEET UG 2013, NEET UG 2013 Exam Details, PMET Entrance Exam Eligibility 2013, PMET Examination Date 2013, PMET admission thru NEET UG 2013, NEET UG 2013 Exam Eligibility, PMET Admission based on NEET UG 2013, PMET Entrance Test 2013, NEET PMET Entrance Eligibility 2013, PMET 2013 Eligibility Criteria, Punjab MBBS Entrance Exam 2013, PMET BDS Exam 2013, PMET Exam Pattern 2013, Punjab Medical Entrance Examination 2013, Punjab Medical Entrance Test Eligibility, PMET Admission 2013, PMET Age Eligibility, Punjab MBBS Entrance 2013, Punjab BDS Entrance Exam 2013, Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2013, PMET Punjab Eligibility 2013, PMET 2013 Age Limit, PMET 2013 Information Brochure, PMET 2013 Prospectus Download, Punjab Medical Entrance Test 2013 ,
Posted In medical entrance exam : pmet : Leave a response for punjab medical entrance test – pmet exam date 2013 by sheeba