PMET Counselling 2016
Important : It is for the information of all aspirants of PMET – 2016 that Hon’ble Supreme court of India has passed orders that admissions to the MBBS / BDS courses for academic year 2016 would be on the basis of the National Eligibility – cum – Entrance Test ( NEET ). In light of Hon’ble Supreme Court orders admissions to MBBS / BDS courses in Govt. / Private Medical / Dental colleges of state will be based on merit of NEET – 2016. Therefore, PMET due on 15th May, 2016 shall not be conducted and students would be admitted on the NEET – 16 Merit of Punjab.
PMET Counselling 2016
- Counselling for admission to MBBS / BDS course will be online. During online counselling, candidates will fill online counselling form therein they will give their preferences of course, college, category, quota. Seat will be allocated as per the merit of PMET – 2016 and order of preferences given by the candidate. Therefore, candidate are advised to take care during filling up the order of preferences of course, college, category, quota. Candidates of reserved categories will also be considered in open merit, if open merit seat is available then seat of open merit will be allocated to them else seat of reserved category will be allocated.
- There will be two online counselling and one physical counselling. After provisionally allocation of seat, candidates can download provisional allocation letter from the University website after login to their account and report to the respective college alongwith all original documents for the checking of documents and their eligibility.
- After checking of their original documents and eligibility, Principal of the respective college will issue a bank challan for deposition of tuition fee at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce or HDFC Bank. After depositing a tuition fee, candidates will again report at the provisionally allocated college for their joining and medical checkup. If any candidate do not follow the said process his / her allocated seat will be cancelled automatically without any intimation.
- If candidate is satisfied with seat allocated to him/her during online counselling, he/she is not required to participate in the subsequent round of counsellings. In case, candidate wants to upgrade / change his / her seat he / she will have to participate in the subsequent round of counselling and give their preferences afresh for the course / college / category / quota. In case any candidate wants to quit the course / seat, he / she will have to submit application to the respective college as well as to the University regarding their surrender of seat well in advance before start of next round of counselling.
- In case candidate seat is upgraded / changed in the subsequent round of counselling and he / she has already deposited the tuition fee, he / she is not required to deposit fee again, provided he / she has to deposit any difference in fee, if any.
PMET Related : PMET Counselling Eligibility, PMET BFUHS Counselling, PMET Medical Dental Exam Counselling, PMET Counselling 2016, PMET Counselling Allotment, PMET BDS Counselling Date, PMET Counselling Procedure, PMET Online Counselling, PMET BFUHS First Counselling, PMET BFUHS Counselling Details, PMET Counselling Form, PMET Entrance Exam Counselling, PMET BFUHS Counselling Fee, PMET All India Pre Medical Dental Counselling, PMET Counselling Venue, When Punjab Medical Entrance Test Counselling, PMET Counselling Rounds, PMET Second Counselling, PMET Punjab Counselling Notification ,
Important : It is for the information of all aspirants of PMET – 2016 that Hon’ble Supreme court of India has passed orders that admissions to the MBBS / BDS courses for academic year 2016 would be on the basis … Continue reading
Posted In medical entrance exam : pmet : Leave a response for pmet counselling 2016 by nirmala