RPMT Entrance Exam 2016
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences invites applications from the eligible candidates for Rajasthan Pre Medical Test – RPMT 2016 for admission to MBBS NRI Quota for the academic session 2016 – 2017.
RPMT Courses Offered 2016
Centralized admissions in Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar and RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur for NRI seats for the session 2016 – 17 shall be made in the following course on the basis of NEET ( UG ) – 2016 Score as provided by CBSE, New Delhi.
- Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS )
Rajasthan Common Entrance Test duration of MBBS course is 4½ years followed by internship of one year.
RPMT 2016 Admission Test
The details of the admission test will be made available at RUHS website in due course. Please refer to RUHS website regularly for latest update.
- Rajasthan Common Entrance Test syllabus for the online examination is available at the RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org.
- Rajasthan Common Entrance Test Admit card with relevant instructions shall not be sent by post and shall be available for downloading at the RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org.
- All candidates are required to appear in the admission test at their own expenses. No TA / DA will be paid the purpose. The appearance in the admission test will not confer any right upon the candidate to be admitted to medical course.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the admission. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The RUHS reserves the right to create cities / centre(s) for admission and also to call the candidates for the RPMT 2016 at any city / centre, other than the one mentioned in the information booklet.
To know more about RPMT Entrance Exam Click Here
Rajasthan PMT Eligibility 2016
1. Educational Qualification for RPMT Entrance Exam 2016 :
Candidates must have passed 10+2 senior secondary examination of the Indian school certificate examination or equivalent examination or acquired qualification which is equivalent examination or acquired qualification which is equivalent to 10+2 examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
The candidate must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 of graduate medical education 1997, medical council of india. In respect of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes or other backwards classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% insted of 50% as above. Provided that the eligibility criteria for admission to persons with locomotor disability of lower limbs in terms of clause 4(3) will be minimum of 45% marks instead of 50% taken together in qualifying examination for admission in MBBS Course.
Provided also that in case of admission on the basis of competitive entrance examination, a candidate must have come in the merit list as a result of such competitive entrance examination by securing not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together in the competitive examination. In respect of candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Special Backward Classes the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in competitive entrance examination be 40% instead of 50% as stated above. Further, for persons with locomotors disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General PH and 40% marks for SCPH / ST – PH / OBC – PH / SBC – PH are required.
Provided further that a candidate who has appeared in the qualifying examination, the result of which has not been declared is to be provisionally eligible and in case of selection for admission to the MBBS Course, he / she shall not be admitted in that course until he / she holds the eligibility criteria on the date of the allotment.
2. Age Limit for RPMT 2016 Entrance Exam :
- Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December, 2016.
3. Other Eligibility Criteria for RPMT Medical Exam 2016 :
- The candidate must be medically fit, the fitness will be ascertained by the medical board constituted by the college at the time of Reporting / Joining at respective Medical Colleges.
- The applicant shall furnish the declaration as detailed in the application form.
- The candidate must submit notarized undertaking by the NRI father / mother / guardian executed on stamp paper / equivalent paper of the NRI country and notarized by the same NRI Country, duly translated if not in English. NRI undertaking must have been issued on or after date of notification i.e. 27th May, 2016 and must have been issued on or before the last date of submission of Online Application Form.
According to admission regulatory committee in NRI quota description of ‘ward’ word – An NRI who undertakes to sponsor a student for admission as guardian need not be a blood relation hence the ‘ward’ in case of NRI admission means a candidate whose guardian is a bonafide NRI. ‘Ward’ does not mean related by blood.
To know more about RPMT Eligibility Click Here
- Rajasthan Common Entrance Test 2016 Online Application Form will be available at RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org from 25th June, 2016.
RPMT 2016 Application Fee
- All candidates are required to deposite non – refundable application fee of 5000 + 10/- for e-Mitra service charges at any e-Mitra / CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan or using www.emitra.gov.in ( through Internet Explorer only ).
- The application fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any future Examination. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
RPMT 2016 Application Procedure
- Before filling the online application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling online application form etc. very carefully. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet.
- Candidate should be very careful in filling-up Rajasthan Common Entrance Test online application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage.
- Last date for submitting the Rajasthan PMT 2016 Online Application Form at RUHS website www.ruhsraj.org is on or before 20th August, 2016 ( 12:00 Midnight ).
Important : Hand Written / Typed / Photostat Copies / Printed Application Form / Screen Printout will not be Entertained.
Follow the steps as given in “Instructions to fill up RPMT online application form” available at the website www.ruhsraj.org.
Note the ID and password for further steps. Keep it safe.
Print copy of the RPMT 2016 Application Form :
Print and preserve 2 copies of the application form filled on-line along with the following documents compulsorily with the candidate :
- Receipt issued by eMitra / CSC kiosk containing the Token number.
- Certificate of passing 10+2 ( senior secondary or an equivalent examination )
- Mark sheet 10+2 ( senior secondary or an equivalent examination )
- Caste certificate, as applicable.
- Certificate of matriculation ( Class 10 ) examination as proof of Date of Birth / any other proof of date of birth.
- Certificate in the prescribed proforma ( available on the website ) on non – judicial stamp paper of 100/- by Father / Mother / Guardian ( in case father / mother not surviving ) certifying the contents of the application form.
- Duly notarized Undertaking in the prescribed proforma ( available on the website ) by NRI father / mother / guardian, on stamp paper / equivalent paper of the NRI country NRI Undertaking must have been issued on or after date of notification i.e. 27th May, 2016 and must have been issued on or before the last date of submission of Online Application Form.
- Address of parents and local ( Indian ) guardian.
- Migration certificate of the Board / University.
- Photo Identity card certified by the Principal / Dean of Senior Secondry School or College last attended.
- Score card of NEET at the time of counselling.
- Any other relevant certificate(s)
After filling online application form, applicants are required to submit filled application form along with self attested copy to all documents as mentioned above to RUHS latest by 5th September, 2016, 5:00 PM.
Candidates will be required to carry print copy of the application form ( duly completed in all respects ) at the time of counseling along with all above mentioned & other relevant original documents, failing which their candidature shall be rejected / they will be disqualified without any further correspondence.
In case you have any difficulty while filling on-line application form, contact at landline no. 0141 2795527 ( between IST 10 am and 5 pm working days )
You should make sure of your eligibility etc. and that the declaration made by you in the format of application regarding your eligibility is correct in all respects. You will be liable to any legal action and / or punishment as may be deemed fit by the RUHS in case it is found that you have furnished in – correct information or made false declaration regarding your eligibility at any stage or suppressed any information.
The jurisdiction for legal cases arising out of admissions in NRI Quota – 2016 shall be limited to the Hon’ble High Court of Rajasthan.
The decision of admission board constituted for admission on NRI seats in all aspects and all respects pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection as the case may be and at all consequent stages culminating in the admission or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned.
The Board reserves its right to alter and modify time and conditions laid down in the notification, information booklet for conducting the various stages up to the admission, duly intimating details thereof on the RUHS website, as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process, or as deemed necessary by the RUHS at any stage.
To know more about RPMT Application Form Click Here
Submission of 10+2 Result and NEET Score :
Submission of result of 10+2 or an equivalent examination and NEET -2016 Score, for Candidates who are presently under “result awaited” category or are under “supplementary” category will be required to update their result ( i.e. 10+2 result and NEET – 2016 Score ) at the RUHS website by the notified date ( by entering through their login ID and password failing which their candidature shall stand cancelled ) or by following a procedure as may be informed at the RUHS website.
RPMT Selection Procedure 2016
The selection of students in MBBS course – NRI Quota shall be based solely on the merit of the candidate through NEET 2016.
Merit will be formed only from the applicants of NEET – 2016, who have applied for registration in NRI quota till the last date of Registration . No other candidate can claim any right if he has not applied for this course within due date of filling application form. Seat allotment to NRI quota will be strictly done on the basis of merit cum choice.
Candidates securing equal merit in the NEET 2016, will be admitted in the following order of preference :
- One who is a domicile of Rajasthan State.
- One who has secured more marks in the science subjects of 10+2 or its equivalent qualifying examination.
- One who has passed in lesser number of attempts in 10+2.
- One who has secured more marks in Secondary examination or its equivalent examination.
- The candidate of higher age ( older candidate ).
Allotment of college as per merit cum preference at the time of counseling and report at the allotted college with this allotment sheet along with requisite documents, affidavit, undertaking, in original, and prescribed fee, by the notified date. Applicable rate of Dollar shall be the date of allotment.
The selected candidates will have to submit all original documents at the time of counseling. Candidate will have to deposit the course fee as instructed at the time of allottment. These original documents may be kept with the institution till completion of the course.
To know more about RPMT Selection Procedure Click Here
RPMT Seats 2016
Rajasthan Common Entrace Test 2016 will be conducted :
- For 15 seats in Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar, ( Additional 8 seats subject to permission from Medical Council of India and Government of India )
- 15 seats in RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur.
The total number of seats shall be finalized and notified at the time of allotment process.
RPMT Results 2016
RPMT 2016 Exam Date
Rajasthan Common Entrance Test MBBS Entrance Exam will be Based on NEET – 2016.
RPMT 2016 Result
RPMT Results likely to be declared in the month of August, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your RPMT Results 2016…
To know more about RPMT Results Click Here
RPMT 2016 Important Dates
|Start date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website||25th June, 2016|
|Last date for depositing the fees through e-Mitra / CSC network||20th August, 2016 5:00 PM|
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website||20th August, 2016 12:00 midnight|
|Submission of Printout of the on-line application form, duly completed ( along with e-Mitra receipt and all relevant documents including Notarized NRI undertaking ) to RUHS||5th September, 2016|
|Date of counseling||To be notified|
To know more about RPMT Question Paper Click Here
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences,
Kumbha Marg, Sector – 18,
Pratap Nagar,Tonk Road,
Jaipur – 302033.
Telephone : 0141 – 2795527
Website : www.ruhsraj.org
FPMDCR Pre PG Medical / Dental Entrance Exam 2016
- RFPMDCR Pre PG 2016 Exam Date : 21st February, 2016
- RFPMDCR Pre PG 2016 Application Last Date : 15th February, 2016
- RFPMDCR Pre PG 2016 Exam Pattern
- RFPMDCR Pre PG 2016 Result Date : 28th February, 2016
- RFPMDCR Pre PG 2016 Counselling